Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:52 pm
"No you're not brother, we have no way of knowing if he put poison in you, and I'm sure that he did" She knew she couldn't lift her brother on her own, she needed help. However she couldn't leave him , not like this "We need to go to the caterpillar"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:03 pm
Cheshire grimaced. "Great. I've just been DYING to see him again. Looking over at Indya he frowned. "You could always just let me die. I'll have seven more lives, ya know."
"Indya!" Tick-Tock called. "Where are you? Are you alright." She was having some difficulty navigating the forest.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:16 pm
"Tick? Tick I'm over here! " SHe made her hand vanish for a moment as an invisible hand to point in their direction above Tick and the hatter where they could see them. She still supported her brother with one hand "I'm not going to do that brother" She wasn't going to leave him  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:31 pm
User Image Mimicry reappeared before Indya and left her a delicate red rose. "For things to come my dear." He said. And with that, he vanished again to take Puppet Master's side.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:44 pm
User Image ((I made a Puppet Master too! See what you've got me started on Indya? Oh, can you make an Indya tektek?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:55 pm
User Image (Her hair is wrong, but this is the closest I could get to Executioner. The pictures will be better))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:55 pm
User Image
Indya just blinked, looking down at the rose she had been given. Shrugging she reached back and put the rose in her hair. She hoped tick would get here soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:04 pm
Finally reaching the clearing, Tick-Tock limped after Indya and The Cheshire. "Are you two alright? I heard you scream." She said, kneeling beside the two. ((And, I'm off to bed. I have school tomorrow))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:16 pm
(kay goodnight)

"I'm alright, but I'm not so sure about him. " She kneedled down next to tick-tock " I was attacked by someone calling himself Mimicry, and he came to my rescue" Taking a breath she continued "brother trapped him but he turned the tables and bit brother, i fear injecting a poison into him"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:45 pm
((whoa I missed a lot! o.O))

"All right, enough of that," the Hatter said, and he effortlessly hoisted Cheshire up and over his shoulder. "We've got to go to the Caterpillar. We need to stay together to fight off two of those assassins.... and if they go after Nana and Jasper, well...." He hid his frown. "They're from the Plains. They know how to take care of themselves."
~~~
"Executioner?" Nana said, tossing her ringlets. "I am Shayalind Firestorm, daughter of the Guardian Chief. Pleased to make your acquaintance, and I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not going to the Queen." She made a noise that almost sounded like a Cheshire's hiss, and lashed out with her blade.

((I'll let mello decide whether or not the attacks work or fail epically... blaugh ))

The Night Faery
Captain

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:07 pm
Name: The Court Jester
Species: Wonderland native
Hair Color: Dark brown, that covers half the face.
eye Color: Gray, but not blind
Physical Apperance: Wears a black and red Jester's outfit, has pale skin, and has 2 large bells attached to the hat.
Physical Trademarks: Has a tatoo on her cheek that changes to any card suite, depending on who is the most powerful. (Currently heart)
(Picture if wanted) Sadly no.
Personality: She has a split personality that can literally split into 2 people.
Dislikes: Cheerful moods, lame jokes, bieng left out of a battle
Biography: The Court Jester, AKA the Queen's physcho assasin, was born and raised in unknown wereabouts. Her parents are assumed dead. She has bipolar, manic depression. Eventually, she was adopted by a man who knew how to make his personality literally split. She learnt and perfected this, better then he, and killed him in the process. Soon, she went into such a manic state she decapitated many Wonderland natives the Queen took notice. Now, The Court Jester silently follows her prey...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:18 pm
((Awesome we have another bad dude! <3 Whee! Works for me cause I was going to have four people for each suite))

Cheshire sighed and didn't bother to struggle, but let the Hatter carry him off to visit his 'favorite' person. Tick-Tock nodded. "I don't like the Caterpillar very much either Cheshire, but if we have to go, we must."
Before Nana could strike, strings removed from the Puppet Master's sleeve which removed the blade into his grasp. "We must return. If we are to attack, we attack together." Throwing the guardian knife to the top of the tree he grabbed the back of Executioner and Mimicry's jackets and disappeared.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:20 pm
Jasper sat up, clenching his chest and coughing violently. He certainly wasn't expecting to be tossed like that and if it didn't hurt. "Nana...are you alright? What about the rest of you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:12 pm
Indya sighed, she hated going to see the catterpillar "Let's hurry then, I don't want to be out here if they come back. Another chill went back down her back as she thought of what mimicry had said. As they walked she didn't notice the turn in the road . she kept on going straight , never noticing as she walked deeper into the forest. finially an hour or so later she noticed "oh wonderful"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:40 pm
An echoing laughter reverberated through the trees. "It would seem I've stumbled upon a stray." The familiar voice of Mimicry said in a strangely cheerful voice.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games