Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:32 pm

Koyashu sits up and without thinking says,"Well I love you. If I didn't wouldn't put up with you all the time and I would have only stayed for about a month."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:34 pm

Richard blushed and laid back down wrapping his arms around Koyashu and kissing his cheek lightly. "I love you to." his pale face had a slight blush to it. He felt his head jolt and hugged Koyashu tighter a bit with his eyes shut tight.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:38 pm

Koyashu held Richard tightly figuring out what was wrong. "Hangover?" he questioned wanting to be sure he was right.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:41 pm

"Yah, worse than normal though. I can normaly take hangovers but this one really hurts. Damn,"he sighed and kept his eyes shut just trying to enjoy Koyashu's arms.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:43 pm

Koyashu held him close. "Could it be because of that tumor?" he asked sadely and with concern.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:45 pm

The blond mans stomach did a flip and he whimpered slightly, "...possibly." he hated feeling scared or weak, but he really couldn't stop it right now.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:55 pm

Koyashu held the Richard close to him. "Anything that I could do to hel?" he asked feeling alittle helpless at the moment.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:57 pm

"Just be here when I wake up and when I go to sleep. That's all I really want."said Richard flinching and trying to wait till the pain passed.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:32 am

"I can do that. I'm not going anywhere," Koyashu promised as he held Richard tightly.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:33 am

The blond smiled softly and looked at Koyashu, he closed his eyes and rested his head on the other man.
((Think we should jump a couple months to get climatic events to unfold?))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:11 am

((Yes and what climatic events do you have in mind.))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:18 am

((no idea but ill figure it out as we go along. mrgreen ))
-March 1st 2008-
The birds seemed to sing, but why does my heart feel like the mourn of church bells? It's breaking up, I want the warmth again... the warm of that embrace. I want to stop crying, I want the pain to stop.
Please, don't make this our farewell! ...perhaps...sleep...yes, I want to sleep... I want to sleep and become a butterfly.
The day I become a butterfly with you.

-
Richard wiped his eyes as he ended his new book with a period. The book had made him cry and he sat at his desk with his head in his hands sobbing.
The man had gotten awefully skinny and his skin was looking more grey as the weeks passed. Dark circles rested under his eyes even though he got sleep. It alway's seemed like he needed more.
He wiped his eyes more and copyed his work onto a disk to give to his editor, saved the file, and shut down his computer.
Richard lit a cig and stared up at the cealing, his girls were back with thier mother now and he wasn't sure where Koyashu was right now.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:21 am

((Hm...lets see...you said that mpreg was possibly in the very first post for this. We could have Koyashu be pregnant. That could be one of them. I'll post once I know you think.))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:24 am

((if you want. ^_^ ))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:27 am

((Yay! Lets do that. It'll be fun.))

Koyashu was lying on the couch. He was feeling more tired lately. Especially when he found the reason why he was feeling more tired. He found out only about two weeks ago and still hadn't worked up the courage to tell Richard.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games