Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:55 pm

gryphonmon swallowed, and sonic roared more at megidramon. charie cringed. "notgoodnotgoodnotgood....
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Vikemon looked at Megidramon "Oh why did you do this?" Vikemon asked.
Megidramon sent more flames towards Gryphomon.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:00 pm

gryphonmon freaked out, flapping his wings wildly to avoid the flames. he managed, until is 'accidentaly' hit tail screamed. "it burns!"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:57 pm

Even as Megidramon chased the fleet footed Piedmon the four swords would circle and slash at Megidramon from different angles as Piedmon controlled them with his will. They would constantly strike at the arms, neck, and wings as those areas seemed the most vulnerable. Piedmon for his part taunted as he dodged acrobatically, You can't even see when you send fire at me, how do you expect to hit if you can't attack where I'm going to be instead of where you see me before you open your mouth? You lack the elegance of my swords which will circle and slice you from every angle as I will them. As he spoke Piedmon revealed his especially twisted nature by sending a handkerchief at both Megidramon and at Mouse. Removing the tamer from the picture would be a good way to limit the digimon in Piedmon's mind.

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:29 pm

Slayerdramon dashed forwards with such speed that his feet actually left the ground, so he was partially flying through the air. His Fragarach was clutched in his right hand as he swung the flexible blade upwards. The blade gleamed bright yellow as he swung it, and a wave of pressure and energy was released at the handkerchief. It was an attack of pressure, so it would not cut the kerchief, only push it back towards Piedmon.

Zann was revealed to be standing on Slayerdramon's shoulder, and Weregarurumon was on Slayerdramon's head, his strong leg muscles tensed to leap off any time.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:46 pm

Megidramon burned the kerchief and flew. Then he breathed a huge Megiddo Flame over the area. "Thanks Slaydramon." Mouse said as Vikemon looked ticked at Mouse "Why did you do that?" he said. "I don't know I thought he would be good." Mouse said to Vikemon.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:51 am

gryphonmon paused. "charie, I.. I think somethtings wrong with megidramon!" he shouted. "we know!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:09 am

((lol that sounds like a blonde moment...no offense to any blondes here, just a figure of speech.))

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:56 am

(Well tomorrow is my birthday. Just wanted people to know)

Megidramon did a huge Migiddo Flame on Slayerdramon, Weregarurumon, and Piedmon. Mouse got on Vikemon's shoulder and shouted to Zann "Get out of the way!"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:19 am

Oh crap. Zann flung himself over Slayerdramon's shoulder, so he would at least be protected from the worst of the flames. As Slayerdramon's body was made of Chrome Digizoid, the hardest metal there is, he was confident that his armour could withstand the flame.

Slayerdramon saw the flame coming, and launched his Fragarach into the air, so he was rid of the load. He then threw himself sideways to avoid the flame, but it scorched his left side a bit. But thanks to the armour, he was not badly hurt from the Megido Flame.

Weregarurumon was launched into the air together with Fragarach. Using his unrivaled jumping power he leapt high into the sky, out of the range of the flame and from any attack.

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:25 am

Megidramon dodged the sword and looked at Slayerdramon and then did a Hell Howling at Slayerdramon. This was bound to be critical.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 am

Slayerdramon was evolved from the greatest aerial fighter of all times, Wingdramon, and that ability comes into good use. Slayerdramon leapt high into the air, flying through the air easily. The shock of the Hell Howling rippled through the ground and the air, and only by releasing an attack of pressure from his sword was he able to prevent this from being a critical attack. He then swung his fragarach downwards, going diagonally so it would be extremely hard for Megidramon to dodge is because of the length of the blade. Even if he avoided it by moving backwards, the wave of energy and pressure released from the sword would cut him, or at least injure him. Rising Dragon Slay Wave

From the air, Weregarurumon aimed and landed gracefully on Megidramon's back, and because of his size it would make it harder for Megidramon to move. Flexing one sharp claw, Weregarurumon attempted to slice Megidramon's neck. Kaiser Nail

iZann

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:13 am

Megidramn rolled spun in the air and went below the sword's strike. Then he charged straight for Slayerdramon using his Megiddo Flame to distract Slayerdramon and Weregarurumon.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:27 am

Piedmon was able to avoid the blade thanks to the redirection the blade at Megidramon though he had already summoned his swords back to himself in order to push off of them in order to dodge downward more easily. Someone that aimed for the shoulders was just making it easier to dodge and as the body shifted into the air Piedmon pointed at weregarurumon and sent the four blades shooting into the air in different directions before converging on the airborn ground type as well as continue the attack on Megidramon. Wolf for his part sighed as he said softly, Wormmon, digivolve to stingmon. As Wormmon jumped from Wolf's head as he changed into stingmon and waited hovering in the air as Wolf looked at his digivice and noted that the next form was a land type but the form after was another flier. He said softly, Warp digivolve to Ravemon and assist Piedmon. The stingmon glowed and shifted turning into ravemon and taking flight to the opposite side of the brawl as Piedmon. In this way he could analyze the most efficient manner of dealing with the fight and assisting Piedmon. Wolf then spoke to Devimon, This is not bad at all, good potential. Pity it's not night or I would have you shift to Myotismon, we should keep the final form hidden for now though. Devimon nodded and Wolf watched to determine the best way to deal with the fight now that he had a grasp of Piedmon's skill.

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games