Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:48 pm

Saren makes his way into the plains of the Savanah with Kotemon((shikon)) walking calmey next to Saren. Saren sighed, seeing no one for awhile. This would be what Saren and Shikon would call a dry season. No one was around at all just htem and the vast void that was the digiworld. Saren's light silver hair blew in teh wind as his back pac ruffled a small bit.

All of a sudden a person and a candlemon was coming into view. "Yes, finally someone...a candlemon?" Shikon said starting off in a competive mood then his attitude dulled down seeing what digimon it was.

Saren nodded stopping dead in his tracks awaiting for the digi tamer to notice him. IIt was a woman from what he saw. Saren looked onto her and took in her image. Saren didn't care what level this monster was, trainign is training.. "Never under estimate anyone, Shikon.." Saren said wisely..
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:50 pm

Around thirty minuets of explanation and adventuring sheriti became more closer to both her digimon. She clasped her hand now thinking of an idea. The tall grass, warm mild weather, not too hot. It was perfect.

"Ok, let's play a game!"

Both of the digimon looked at her. Virgil smiled but Reniko raised a brow.

"Hide and seek. It'll be fun!" She looked at her partners. As they exchanged looks they both nodded.

"Whatever makes you happy."

"im in"

"ok, stick your hand in and we'll play rock paper scissors.”

She and candlemon stuck there hand out waiting for the young bat digimon. He stayed quiet looking at both of them. It then hit her, he had no hands. She looked down.

“I’m sorry it was in the moment.”

“No need to. I would digivolve but there’s no need to.”

“Alright to make it fair I’ll be it. So go and hide.” She said as the two small digimon disappeared into the tall grass. “Remember no going past the pond or trees!”

Sheriti bent down with her back turned covering her eyes. Just like old days. She giggled to herself. I never thought i'd play like this again. She was quiet but then began counting.

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:00 pm

"Ninteen, twenty! Ready or not here I come--" Sheriti stoped as she got up. She was not alone anymore with her digimon. A bot with silver hair was not to far from where shec stood. She turned around thinking of ignoring his presence and returning to her game but second thoughts held her back.
Her hand slowly lifted up but shook. What if he's one of those people... Sheriti shool her thoughts standing there.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:04 pm

Saren noticed the girl start to play hide and seek, he sighed and began to walk up to her with Shikon next to him. While she was counting with her face burried in the bark of the tree. Saren had now arrived next to her. Saren motioned his head at Shikon for hi to startle her.

Shikon raised his hand in the air. His fist soon was engulfed in lighting. "Thunder guantlet.." Shikon slammed his fist into the tree making a hole in it right next to the girls head..

Saren was not in the habit of scaring women, but he was itching for a fight and so was Shikon. All though stratling women was no real big deal since he was in a gang not too long ago.

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:11 pm

Sheriti gasped jumped truning around. The mysterious silver boy was already near her. Not only he had silver hair but as well as golden eyes. She never seen anyone with features like this. The first person she has met in the digital world.. so much for kind introductions.

"A-are you crazy!?" Sheriti managed a bit shoken up.

She held her hands trying to stop her body from shaking glancing at the boy. Noticing a his digimon.

"A kotemon" She said. A digimon she had read about before. A digimon she wished someday to have as well.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:15 pm

"So, how about it?" Saren said indicating he wanted to battle the girl. Saren looked into the girls eyes, his gold eyes peircing hers. He seemed dangerous all though he really wasn't unless you got on his bad side. He was just bored and looking for a quick match. Saren looked around for a moment, "Your candlemon vs. my Kotemon.." Saren asked again with out giving her a chance to speak for a moment.

Shikon looked around for the digimon that he had saw with her earlier; he was sure there was two not jsut one. Shikon was on the look out as he took his hand out of the hole in the tree. The lighting was gone from his fist..

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:26 pm

Sheriti sighed. She's dealt with these kind of people, no she's seen them where she had come from. His eyes were staring directly into hers, she found it a bit rude that he had suddenly challenged Virgil to a battle. She bit her lips thinking about him. It hasn't been a day since her candlemon had joined Reniko her. She wasn't fond of the idea but she despised the idea of a person confronting her like that.

"Fine." She plainly said, walking past him. "Virgil!"

She waited fro her digimon but no reply came. A small shuffle was heard as the candle like digimon poped from the grass. She turned back twoards the boy. "He wants to fight you."

(( Does the battle take place here or the battle forum?))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:32 pm

Saren smirked and foled his arms across his chest and leaned against the tree. His hair wavered in teh sky as he awaited for teh candlemon's response. Saren looked at Shikon with his eyes no bothering to move his head.

Shikon sliced his Kendo stick in the air adn left at a point where his blade was pointing twords the Candlemon. Shikon just called him out. Shikon's bright yellow eys gleamed with intent and coldness. Nothing would stop these two from greatness.

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:33 pm

((...I don't know...))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:43 pm

(( Here I belive. XD ))
The candlemon face became serious. "I'll do it" He stretched his arms out producing a flame in each hand.

Sheriti eyes became confided, there was no way she would allow this to pass. First he nearly strikes her with lightning for attention, a sudden challenge, and now he’s leans but the tree that once was in good shape for him to be coolly. She tried her best to look like she herself seemed furious but she lacked it.

“Go for it ,Virgil”

The candlemon flung his tiny flames towards the ketemon.

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:51 pm

((okay))

Saren smirked, and pointed his right hand out signaling Kotemon to go after him. Saren's eyes where fixed on teh predetermined battle area and the girl along side her digimon. Saren then checked the time and returned his gaze..

Shikon sped off his arms flung behind his back as to pick up speed. When a fir ball came twords him he would just move to the right or left. When Shikon dodged the flame it would settle in teh grasss and start a fire. Shikon was almost ot his target, all he had to do was kepp dodging. Soon enough Shikon brung his Kendo stick tot eh front of his body and planned on hitting Candle mon in teh face far enough from hsi flame as to get a effective knock back..
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:08 pm

"Virgil!" Sheriti shouted seeing how quick paced Shikon was. Her eyes glanced at the boy still resting where he was, that's it? He was only going to give hand signals. Sheritis eyes ignored him looking bac to where kotemon was now.

It was if time had slowed seeing the kendo slash at candlemon. Virgil felt himself light as his body was thrown back. Just like a ragged doll. Sheritis eyes signaled worry but the digimon quickly jumped back. Clenching his small fists.

"Don't" He stoped his tamer. "I can handle this. I know I can!"
The candle digimon closed his eyes. He focused his energy feeling his digicore grow. "Flame bomber!" He lifted himself up throwing a massive blaxze twoards the rookie digimon. An attack known to be affective.

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:20 pm

Saren looked at teh giant ball a little surprised, but didn't show it. HIs look right now was relax, calm, cool, collected; it seemed like he didn't even care. Saren whistled, "Phueh...." Saren caleld for Shikon attention with the noise.

Shikon loked quickly getting another signal from Saren. Shikon nodded and went to teh right for a little bit then jumped side ways, all though the fire when it hit spread fire quickly. Shikon felt teh warm on his face from being so clsoe to the fire ,except he felt a little hot. Suddenly Shikon pin-pointed the problem, his sleeves where lit on fire. Shikon rolled on teh ground smuthering the fire a little bit. The fire had moved fast up his sleeves so one could see his scaley arms. Shikon began to run on teh side soon reaching behind them....Now they where trapped a wall of fire teh candlemon had made seperated them from escaping unless tehy went behind Shikon.

Saren smirked as the fire whizzed in the plains and blurred the air. Saren raised his hand for one his final signals hopefully. "Shikon!" Saren called out.

Shikon jumped up into the air twords his opponent very quickly, his speed was amazing. Soon enouugh Shikon was in mid air four feet away from candlemon. What was there to do for the young digimon?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:43 pm

The attack candlemon had made was far from what she had expected. Virgil could do this, his confidence would be his path towards opening his eyes from self drought. Sheritis eyes squinted from the flames. No..the fields catching on fire. This was a bat idea, I know candlemons blaze would catch on the dried grass! She tried to peer inside the flame but it was too hot for her.

Meanwhile not to far from the battle a young round bat was growing impatiently. Pacing back and forth from the small plain spot he had chosen to hid himself in. There’s no way she can be taking this long. I’m begginging to go insane here. Well I am pretty puny in this field. The digimon heard a bit rustling noises towards his right. I’ll just act like she found me. The bat digimon moved so that she would find him, his grin flipped into a frown.

The kotemon stood in the air almost as if he had the ability to fly. Sheriti opened her mouth but no words would leak from her lips. She didn’t know what action she should do now. Her blue digivice began to beep on it’s own. Digivolution? She looked at her digivice from her waist. Her eyes widened.

A small image showed her other partner standing in the path of a more upper lever class wild digimon. A Unimon. “Reniko.” Her heart beated. She ran back with out a word.

The demidevimon shot another dart towards the Unimon but to be dusted off by the centarumon. The centarumon galloped towards the digimon flinging him up in the air.

“You are the reason for the fire”

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:04 pm

Shikon's right hand began to glow blue with lgihting surging all around his fist, so did his other fist. Shikon spun quickly to pick up speed before landing one punch after another into Candlemons' torso. Shikon smirked under his mask in happiness that he had landed these two strong attacks into his foe. Shikon removed his hands and placed them to his side, "......finished..." Shikon said turning to see what the tamer would sayonly to realize she wasn't there. "Sare..." Shikon called out to Saren...

Saren cocked up his left eyebrow as Shikon called out to him. Saren moved off the tree slowley and then loked for the tamer over the falmes. She was no where to be seen. Saren motioned around teh flames to meet up with Shikon. Saren took a look at his Digivice and scanned the area for a close digimon.."Unimon and a centarumon..let's go...'' Saren started to walk twords the foes with Shikon.

Upon reaching their destination Saren noticed the two next to demidevimon and the tamer from before..."You left your candle burning..." Saren said cockily..
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games