Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:44 am
Lyra suddenly saw Hayden in the hallway and barely had time to blink before there was a thud and the other 3 students were all in a pile on the floor. "Uh oh. Is everyone ok?" Lyra catches up and tries to help them disentangle themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:51 am
Hayden went to push Sarah off her, and pull herself up with the help of Lyra. "Thank you Lyra for the help."

Shaking her head she looked at Sarah. Finally able to stand Hayden dusted herself off as she helped up the slytherin girl. "Aww man Sarah, this is hard for me. You're my friend, but I have to say something about this."

Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes Hayden rested her forehead against her right hand as she thought. "Ok Sarah here's the thing, you know we are not suppose to be running like a madman through the corridors on the train. Accidents can happen.... Like this one right here." Sighing again she went on. "I know you were running after Link because for whatever reason." Stopping mid sentence Hayden glared at Link.

Pointing her finger at Link, "Young man I don't know what made you run off like that, but people can get hurt. Be more careful and don't give Sarah so much stress, or no more fish cakes for you." With that Hayden turned around and looked at Sarah again. "Please try and be more careful from now on."

Turning around Hayden smiled happily at the new slytherin. "By the way hello, my name is Hayden. I'm the new prefect of gryffindor, so I don't mean to come off to harsh. I apologize for this. We can sometimes be a little crazy on here. Especially our pets." Laughing softly she pointed at Sarah and Link. "This is Sarah and her cat Link, They are an interesting pair. You would swear that Link loves to annoy Sarah."

Hayden smiled happily at Lyra. "Thank you for your help."

Hayden Cain

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:02 am
Lyra helps Hayden up, then turns and helps Sarah up as Hayden helps the Slytherin girl. "You're welcome, Hayden. I'm just glad nobody got seriously injured."

Lyra introduces herself to the Slytherin as Hayden talks to Sarah and Link. "Hello. I'm Lyra. Are you a first year?"

She grins at Hayden's comment and say sternly to Link, "Now don't you go running off again or you'll get Sarah in even more trouble."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:03 am
"Sorry, Hayden. I think he did it just to annoy me, because I was playing with one of those muggle cat toys with him. He falls for it every time, but then gets mad when he figures out what I'm doing."

Link looked down, all dejected. He looked back up at Hayden, with big sad eyes. Sarah looked at Link. "There's that 'I'm sorry. I'll never do it again.' face."

Sarah looked over at the Slytherin girl standing there. She bowed and apologized over and over. "I'm so sorry I caused all this. I didn't mean to. Are you ok?"

SarahSilverby

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:08 am
SarahSilverby
"Sorry, Hayden. I think he did it just to annoy me, because I was playing with one of those muggle cat toys with him. He falls for it every time, but then gets mad when he figures out what I'm doing."

Link looked down, all dejected. He looked back up at Hayden, with big sad eyes. Sarah looked at Link. "There's that 'I'm sorry. I'll never do it again.' face."

Sarah looked over at the Slytherin girl standing there. She bowed and apologized over and over. "I'm so sorry I caused all this. I didn't mean to. Are you ok?"

Hayden's eye twitched slightly as she watched Link. Taking a deep breath Hayden kneeled down and patted Link's head softly as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a fish cake for him. "Link I swear you are worse than Pepper sometimes."

Giving him the little treat Hayden glanced over to the tabby sitting next to his owner. Reaching into her pocket Hayden produced another fish cake that she placed on the floor in front of the orange tabby. "Here you go, My father made these especially for the kitties. I hope you enjoy. If you ever want anymore just have your owner find me and I will give her plenty for you."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:10 am
Lyra laughed softly at the look on Link's face and watched Hayden give him a fish cake. "Link, you are such a con artist."

She looks at the others, worried. "Are you sure you're ok?"

Lyra Elizabeth

Nydia Sythe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:12 am
Nydia's eyes widened at the impending impact.
That's all the time she had for reaction as the two Gryffindors
crashed into her, sending her pack flying and toppling her
luggage which broke her fall somewhat painfully. She groaned as she opened her eyes. Mittens strolled up and stood on a section of Nydia's luggage that didn't have a human limb on it and stared down at Nydia as if saying. 'Idiots.' He hopped down off the luggage as one of the Gryffindor's helped her up. She gathered her things, happy not to be on the receiving end of a lecture when school hadn't even started yet.

She had gathered her things together when she was addressed again. 'A prefect? Wow..' she thought, feeling even a little more nervous then before.

"Hello." she said quietly. "Um, it's alright, Hayden." She smiled slightly at Sarah and Link. "I'm Nydia and this is Mittens." Mittens looked up at Sarah, Hayden and Lyra before ignoring them again. "He's...a bit snooty and full of himself but I still love him."

She looked at Lyra. "Um, yes. You're..a Ravenclaw right? What year are you?"

Nydia turned her attention to Sarah. "It's alright, really. I'll be ok. I'm just glad noone was hurt. You're ok too, right?"-

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:14 am
Lyra Elizabeth
Lyra laughed softly at the look on Link's face and watched Hayden give him a fish cake. "Link, you are such a con artist."

She looks at the others, worried. "Are you sure you're ok?"

"I would have to agree with you Lyra. Link is a con artist. He has been since he was a kitten. Either that or he just knows that I have no backbone when it comes to his puss in the boots look face. I think he learned that from Pepper." Standing up quickly Hayden looked back down the corridor. "Speaking of, Where is Pepper?"  

Hayden Cain

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:16 am
Sarah smiled slightly embarrassed. "I'm fine. You guys kinda broke my fall, after all. I'm really sorry again!" Sarah looked Nydia over. "Hey, you're a first year aren't you? I haven't seen you around. Oh man. Ann is going to have my head when she finds out." Sarah thinks for a second and whispers to herself. "Or she'll be proud of me for scaring the living daylights out of a first year."

Link turned his attention to Lyra. He padded over and rubbed against her legs, purring.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:16 am
Mittens cocked his head and twitched an ear as he listened to Hadyen, his eyes focused on her. He carefully craned his neck to sniff at the fish cake and stuck a claw in it to pull it near him. He purred and chomped down on the fish cake happily. Mittens finished it quickly and proceeded to rub against Hayden's leg before cleaning a paw.

"He certainly warmed up to you, Hayden. He loves treats.

Nydia Sythe

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:17 am
"Yes, I'm a third year Ravenclaw. Welcome to Hogwarts, Nydia and Mittens. I'm glad you're ok. Sorry if we all frightened you a bit. This isn't what normally happens at Hogwarts. Or on the train for that matter."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:18 am
Nydia turned her attention to Sarah. "Yeah, I am. It must be easy to tell." She smiled sheepishly.  

Nydia Sythe

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:20 am
Sarah smiled at Nydia. "It's not that obvious. I'm just good at remembering faces. What house are you in? I'm a second year Gryffindor." Sarah looked over at Link, watching him fawn all over Lyra. "Careful Lyra. He's a heartbreaker." Sarah laughed to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:21 am
Hayden turned her attention back towards Sarah quickly mumbling under her breath. "I heard that! You are starting to scare me now with how happy that thought makes you... Ann will be delighted. You two and your traumatizing the poor first years."

Looking down Hayden smiled as she reached down and patted Mittens softly on the head. "Mittens eh? Cute name. You seem like such a good boy." Hayden glanced back at Link, "Unlike some little tricksters." About that time she noticed Pepper come prancing up towards them all. "Ah the princess has decided to grace us with her presence. Where have you been Pepper I was worried. "

Pepper looked at Hayden as she sat down in front of her with a look of want in her eyes.

Hayden Cain

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:23 am
Sarah eyed Hayden. "You left her in the compartment, when you left to say hi to people. Remember? She must have smelled the treats... Hayden you better give her one before she scales you and takes them from you... I see that gluttonous look in her eyes."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games