Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:34 am
((Sorry guys. I haven't been able to post lately. What's happened?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:44 am
[[Arella, Pepper, Shadow, Emily and Ryan are just following Karen down an alleyway, because she's heading back to the laboratory.]]  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:32 am
Karen sniffed her clothes. Sure enough, the smell was bothering her too especially since it was this close to her nose. Changing to her tiger form, she tried to hear or smell water. There was a lake that wasn't far away but she will have to run and it's off course to the laboratory. Quickly making up a decision, she ran to the lake. "I should be there in no time." She thought as she grab her book bag with a change of clothes inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:12 am
((Rawr!))

Shadow sighe as he followed, sighing to himself. His body was still hurting, but he was pushing himself to follow. He had yet to heal, but that meant nothing to him.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:45 pm
Arella looked back and saw Shadow was having problems. "Here." She said, gently picking him up. "I'll carry you for a bit." The group kept on walking, until they finally got to the lab. "Do we want to go inside?" Arella tilted her head slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:19 pm
((X-x;; Meow!))

He gasped gently as he was held. "T-Thank you, but I can handle myself." he said with a soft grunt as he tried to move, but was too weak. He slowly ended up closing his eyes and drifting into a deep sleep.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:11 pm
Bloody hell, big time gap!! >.<  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items