Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:29 am
((O.o, that's a long time! in a little more than 4 weeks it'll be christmas!))

"I think it'll be fine as long as we get back before midnight..." Kat said. "Hell, they're like our parents, curfew and all..." She smiled. "You're welcome anytime at the Cafe, it's not that busy right now anyways, there's a lot of empty rooms, and a pool, and a movie screen... and a big hole in the ceiling..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:59 am
jinxercat2006
((O.o, that's a long time! in a little more than 4 weeks it'll be christmas!))

"I think it'll be fine as long as we get back before midnight..." Kat said. "Hell, they're like our parents, curfew and all..." She smiled. "You're welcome anytime at the Cafe, it's not that busy right now anyways, there's a lot of empty rooms, and a pool, and a movie screen... and a big hole in the ceiling..."
((Okay then, hwo about we all SPEED IT UP!!! XD *is hyper*)) Glane laughed at her comment about the ceiling since he new abaout Mikey's extreme fear of heights.

Mikey looked at her, eyes wide "Haha, it's not like, a really big drop is it?" he asked. His palms were sweaty just thinking of a fall from heights.

((Like I said, EXTREME fear of heights)) Glane smiled and said "Don't worry dude, if I have to I'll fix it some time, with the whole mind thingy I should be good for fixing it".

Mikey looked at him strangely "Like, powers or something? Lemme see!" he became like a kid in a candy store, he had always thought that something like Jean Grey's powers or Jubilee's powers would be wicked.

Leon laughed and picked up a wheel from under the counter and brough it to Mikey; where he then proceeded to knock Mikey in the head.  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:47 am
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

Rayne nodded slowly in agreement. "Flying, usually, haha. Unless you've heard of othersuch wings, I'm not sure what else they could be used for. My wings were once strong enough to carry more than.." she stopped for a moment looking down at herself. Anyone who knew better knew that she was as light as a feather. "..One person," she attempted to conclude.
"Ahh...well it looks hard enough having to fly and carry one person. Carrying like two people not only seems more of a burder;it looks downright silly" he joked a bit. "But seriously, just wow. You're wings are beautiful...and it's cool how you could fly. I wonder what it's like to fly," he smiled in his childish, innocent way. "Although, just how it seems to shine like steel, and the fact that it looks pretty sturdy, I thought you use those kind of wings in combat or something like that." Ronin remarked thoughtfully.

Rayne flinched for a moment as if she were caught doing something wrong. "I-I... Uh, yeah, I guess you could say that.." she whispered quietly. "I... was.. used for combat for only a little while when I was little.. It comes back in flashes, you see, since I don't remember much after my memory was erased by.." she gulped, ".. a mage..."
She turned away, blinking hair out of her eye, or at least it seemed. Her wings shook and it wasn't from exhaustion from hiding, let alone the wind at all.
"A mage..." he repeated as if it seemed like a new word to him, though he knew well what mages were. "Used for...combat?" he didn't like the sound of that either. He frowned and asked "Why would you be used for combat? That's terrible.."

Rayne shuddered noticably at the word 'mage.' But she looked up at Ronin for a moment, her eyes clouded from lack of memory. "I think... it was because I'm a unique nymph.." She covered her wings up, immitating a human-like shiver from what cold could affect her here: none, but she had to be human-like at some points to hide her nervousness.
"I don't just control water.. It's hard to explain. My dad was an air-nymph and lived up in the clouds. Mom's scent attracted him and he was cast down and rejected by his clan in the sky.." She shrugged and added simply, "And then they later had me."
"Ohh..." Ronin stood there, listening intently to her. He sheathed his blade and knelt down to sit. "So what hapened to your parents then?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:00 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

Rayne nodded slowly in agreement. "Flying, usually, haha. Unless you've heard of othersuch wings, I'm not sure what else they could be used for. My wings were once strong enough to carry more than.." she stopped for a moment looking down at herself. Anyone who knew better knew that she was as light as a feather. "..One person," she attempted to conclude.
"Ahh...well it looks hard enough having to fly and carry one person. Carrying like two people not only seems more of a burder;it looks downright silly" he joked a bit. "But seriously, just wow. You're wings are beautiful...and it's cool how you could fly. I wonder what it's like to fly," he smiled in his childish, innocent way. "Although, just how it seems to shine like steel, and the fact that it looks pretty sturdy, I thought you use those kind of wings in combat or something like that." Ronin remarked thoughtfully.

Rayne flinched for a moment as if she were caught doing something wrong. "I-I... Uh, yeah, I guess you could say that.." she whispered quietly. "I... was.. used for combat for only a little while when I was little.. It comes back in flashes, you see, since I don't remember much after my memory was erased by.." she gulped, ".. a mage..."
She turned away, blinking hair out of her eye, or at least it seemed. Her wings shook and it wasn't from exhaustion from hiding, let alone the wind at all.
"A mage..." he repeated as if it seemed like a new word to him, though he knew well what mages were. "Used for...combat?" he didn't like the sound of that either. He frowned and asked "Why would you be used for combat? That's terrible.."

Rayne shuddered noticably at the word 'mage.' But she looked up at Ronin for a moment, her eyes clouded from lack of memory. "I think... it was because I'm a unique nymph.." She covered her wings up, immitating a human-like shiver from what cold could affect her here: none, but she had to be human-like at some points to hide her nervousness.
"I don't just control water.. It's hard to explain. My dad was an air-nymph and lived up in the clouds. Mom's scent attracted him and he was cast down and rejected by his clan in the sky.." She shrugged and added simply, "And then they later had me."
"Ohh..." Ronin stood there, listening intently to her. He sheathed his blade and knelt down to sit. "So what hapened to your parents then?"

Rayne blinked, her eyes fogged again. "I... couldn't be sure..." she sat next to him and looked at the sky; already it was evening with spotted stars. "I can't remember their faces... I only remember stories told to me. Other than that, everything's... gone from my memory." She sighed, leaning back on her hands. "What about you? What's your history, Ronin?"  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:25 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

Rayne blinked, her eyes fogged again. "I... couldn't be sure..." she sat next to him and looked at the sky; already it was evening with spotted stars. "I can't remember their faces... I only remember stories told to me. Other than that, everything's... gone from my memory." She sighed, leaning back on her hands. "What about you? What's your history, Ronin?"
"My history.." Ronin repeated like he had just forgotten al labout it. "Well...I was born in a not so rich village. My mother died when I became 2 years old. I lived with my father ever since, who was a samurai and a very strong swordsman. He trained me when I was 4 to become a swordsman. He trained me until I was 7 years old, when he died by sacrificing himself just to protect innocent villagers from a murderous ninja clan. Now I lived by myself and traveled by myself for a while to train as a warrior like my father." He looked back up in the sky, perhaps in the heavens where his parents were. "I miss my parents. I truly have wished I could meet my mother...."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:58 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
"My history.." Ronin repeated like he had just forgotten al labout it. "Well...I was born in a not so rich village. My mother died when I became 2 years old. I lived with my father ever since, who was a samurai and a very strong swordsman. He trained me when I was 4 to become a swordsman. He trained me until I was 7 years old, when he died by sacrificing himself just to protect innocent villagers from a murderous ninja clan. Now I lived by myself and traveled by myself for a while to train as a warrior like my father." He looked back up in the sky, perhaps in the heavens where his parents were. "I miss my parents. I truly have wished I could meet my mother...."

Rayne smiled wanly. "At least you can remember one of them... I don't remember mine, and not of my own choice," she whispered quietly. Swallowing, she patted his shoulder warmly for comfort. "I'm sorry to hear that, though... I don't even know if my parents are alive or not... I was told they died protecting me, others say that they disappeared to come back later for me..." She shook her head, her eyes closed. "I don't know what to think..."  

Rayne Hawk

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:32 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

Rayne smiled wanly. "At least you can remember one of them... I don't remember mine, and not of my own choice," she whispered quietly. Swallowing, she patted his shoulder warmly for comfort. "I'm sorry to hear that, though... I don't even know if my parents are alive or not... I was told they died protecting me, others say that they disappeared to come back later for me..." She shook her head, her eyes closed. "I don't know what to think..."
"Who knows? Perhaps your parents aren't dead yet. I knwo for sure mine died..." he smiled sadly at her. A tear flowed down his eye though, and he couldn't help but just let the tears flow, so he hugged Rayne close to him like she was the only person left for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:45 pm
((LOLZ, wait... WHO THE HELL IS LEON?!?!?))

"Only a one story fall... I think you'd survive.... Maybe" Kat said, smileing even though Mikey seemed to be terrified.

She laughed, though secretly thought that Glane shouldn't be so open to tell poeple about his powers. It would be horrible if some crazy scientists kidnapped him and took him to the middle of nowhere for testing. She laughed it off, reassureing herself that Glane wasn't that stupid.

"Easy there tiger," she said as Glane proceeded to knock in Mikey's head with a skateboard wheel.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:03 pm
jinxercat2006
((LOLZ, wait... WHO THE HELL IS LEON?!?!?))

"Only a one story fall... I think you'd survive.... Maybe" Kat said, smileing even though Mikey seemed to be terrified.

She laughed, though secretly thought that Glane shouldn't be so open to tell poeple about his powers. It would be horrible if some crazy scientists kidnapped him and took him to the middle of nowhere for testing. She laughed it off, reassureing herself that Glane wasn't that stupid.

"Easy there tiger," she said as Glane proceeded to knock in Mikey's head with a skateboard wheel.
((O__O Ewps, uhhh, i mean G14n3 XD))
Glane lost concentration when Kat said tiger and smiled as the wheel fell to the ground. "Haha, he'd probably die at the sight of it" he joked, though he knew mikey would choke him if they didn't stop messing with him.

"Haha, yeah..." Mikey said, his voice trailing off and his eyes shifting to anywhere but the both of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:20 pm
((LOLz, no worries 4laugh ))

"Really?" Kat looked at Mikey. "You, a constatly skateing dude, are scared of HEIGHTS?" She laughed, but then stopped. "Don't you fall all the time skateing?" she asked, bewildered and amused by the look on Glane's face after she said tiger.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:25 pm
"Nope, he doesn't, best vert tricker there's ever been in my opinion, me and him used to own a skate team" Glane said, smiling at him. He knew Mikey loved reminiscing of the team.

"Yep yep, and your boy here was one of the best street I've ever seen" Mikey said. He knew Glane loved being complimented.

"So what're we doing standing here? Let's gog teach those little punks out there how it's done!" Glane said, smiling and picking up his board from the counter. He walked off with Kat's hand in his. More shouts and cheers were coming from the demo than before...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:33 pm
((hmmm.... i'm thinking about getting a new character.... but what should he/she do?))

"A whole team? Awesome!" Kat said. It was something she hadn't known about Glane before. She grabbed her board under one arm, the other, of course, holding Glane's. She was a little nervous, but the whoops twords her and Glane made her forget her worry. "Heh, they're just jealous." she said.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:48 pm
((Liek to eat pie? Idk I guess she could be a guitarist and there could be conflict between Kat and her cause Glane is spending time with her and lots of other weird crap O__O *mind is now racing with story ideas*))
((Actually don't use that cause then it would be overly predictable :/))
Glane smiled "Nah, I think they're cheerin on noobie boy over there" he joked with her. He pointed at a thirteen year old boy who was riding the vert. His hair was blond and his eyes were blue, which made Glane think 'prep'. But as he watched the kid, he noticed why he was good, he rode almost like Mikey, but he was mongo.

Mikey laughed "Little punk can't take me on, watch this" he smiled and grabbed his board sitting against the wall and rode up. His smile was devious as the boy stopped in the middle of the ramp. "Nice to meet you kid, you up for a game of skate?" Mikey asked, his hand out for a handshake.

"Sure" the kid said and took the handshake before getting up to one side of the ramp. "You first old man!" He yelled down.

Mikey just smiled and made his way. He dropped in carefully and made his way up to the kid's side, a quick 1080 in his face was all he did before making his way back. "And you!" he said cynically.

Glane smiled "Mikey's always been slightly competitive" he joked with an unusually mischievous smile. ((AH! It's huge! O__O))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:55 pm
((OMG, the post has swallowed all the other posts!!!! BEWARE OF THE GIANT POST-EATING POST!!!))
((ooooooooh, GIRL FIGHT!!!! heh, that could get ugly...))

Kat stared at the skate-off between the boy and Mikey. Mikey's new girlfriend came out of the store and watched as well. I hope Mikey kicks that guy's a**, his girlfriend would be pretty psyched... Kat smiled. Though she knew nothing about skateing, it seemed like Mikey had just dissed the boy skate style.  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:10 pm
The boy smiled and laughed, he dropped in quickly and did a kickflip darkslide along the half Mikey was standing on.

Mikey took this without blinking and dropped in. He did a hardflip and an impossible and the boy tapped Mikey's deck with his trucks.

Glane laughed "Yeah, it would be quite nice" he said, smiling.

((So you're gonna play Mikey's girl too or sumfinn??))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games