Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3595 3596 3597 3598 3599 3600 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:11 pm

rachuto
* is wandering the towns and its sunset *

*pokes her stomach bandages and hand bandages and her arm cast* dang i gotta get someplace empty.. man if only i didnt get into a fight cant let devi see this..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:36 pm

rachuto
rachuto

*pokes her stomach bandages and hand bandages and her arm cast* dang i gotta get someplace empty.. man if only i didnt get into a fight cant let devi see this..

continues walking with people staring at her and constant whispers and voices about her. mizu just puts her hoodie on and walks to the park and tries to go on the swing* stupid arm..* accidently hits it agaisnt the swing* ITTEEEEE * some tears come down her face from the pain*

Tarouchoo

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:46 pm

rachuto
rachuto
rachuto

continues walking with people staring at her and constant whispers and voices about her. mizu just puts her hoodie on and walks to the park and tries to go on the swing* stupid arm..* accidently hits it agaisnt the swing* ITTEEEEE * some tears come down her face from the pain*

heh its almost halloween...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:13 pm

((sloooooooowly drags self in))

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:18 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx

* tackles* RAWR! OwO meh so bored i got some food and im reading 17 fanfictions O_o im at the park i made meh chracter break her arm in a fight XD))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:19 pm

rachuto
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto

*tires moving her arm but stops cause it hurts* dam... hate when my arm is broken..

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:22 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

* tackles* RAWR! OwO meh so bored i got some food and im reading 17 fanfictions O_o im at the park i made meh chracter break her arm in a fight XD))
((ok xD i apologize if im slow im haggling that is how i got my dandiidoodad *points at head*))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:23 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

((ok xD i apologize if im slow im haggling that is how i got my dandiidoodad *points at head*))
cooly i was some of the people that won the daily giveaway in a charity so i won a gothic viel OwO im happy L biggrin
OH NICE SIGGY!

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:28 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

cooly i was some of the people that won the daily giveaway in a charity so i won a gothic viel OwO im happy L biggrin
OH NICE SIGGY!
((LUCKY I NEED ONE cry *hugs corrolas egg* ^w^ ))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:34 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

OH NICE SIGGY!
((LUCKY I NEED ONE cry *hugs corrolas egg* ^w^ ))

nuu dun cry * huggles* ^_^ exact genration you needed biggrin lets rp woot! qouteh meh lasteh rp :3))

Tarouchoo

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:35 pm

rachuto
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto

*tires moving her arm but stops cause it hurts* dam... hate when my arm is broken..

* slips of rail of the swing set from above and doesnt grab iwth her good arm in time nad is falling*
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:38 pm

rachuto
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto

* slips of rail of the swing set from above and doesnt grab iwth her good arm in time nad is falling*
Debito:*grabs*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:43 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto

D-Devi?!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:58 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto

D-Devi?!
Debito: yep

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:00 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
rachuto

D-Devi?!
Debito: yep

S-sashiburi.eheh sweatdrop * her broken arm is seen fully and her bandageson her hands are too*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3595 3596 3597 3598 3599 3600 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games