Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3592 3593 3594 3595 3596 3597 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Sugar Dhaku
American food is going to kill me. It's not like German food at all: the portions are out of control, there is salt/sugar in everything, etc. But it's sooooo good.

Its part of a plan to addict the world. That way, even when we are in debt up to our eyeballs, the world will still need us.
Afternoon.

_CioccolatoRaggaza_
October Night Starlight
Oh, poor Sypher >.< and okay . . . sooo. . .in a way he likes his sister >D Lol

In a way xD But it makes it more interesting.

@Minty- Hee hee >3

@Mana- Now who's taking things to seriously...? ^A^ And I don't really care about what in Naruto, Mana. I don't read it, watch it nor care for it. If I don't age him, he won't age. Everything goes to slowly in roleplay.

It is creepy!...If it were real life. However, its not.
So you're basically saying that guys find it creepy to date anyone three years younger than them? Couldn't you just say it that way if that's it?

Astra; I'm taking this seriously because it is essentially something that screws everything up for everyone. Taking the judgment to age your character is one thing, but when your character has just surpassed the age of an OC that has been fifteen for the last six months, that's a temporal paradox logically, that shouldn't occur in a guild this organized! I just brought up to Shin we need a fundamental system of time flow, apparently.

As for the second thing, not quite. Because if I were twenty-four, it'd be cool to date as far as 19, by general guy standards. It's a mathematical variation.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sugar; That's why you attempt to proportion it, but some don't and that's why America is the fattest country. XD It is good though, haha.

Mana-san; Your the logical keeper here then. If not, things could get out of hand.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Haku; I know, right? Ha ha.

You, sir, need to assist with some logic around here.

I just had some KFC. That says something. In America, unhealthy equals delicious.

And I do? Has the logic faded from here?

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:59 pm

October; That's exactly what I'm trying to do.

Haku; KFC is pretty finger lickin' good. Ha ha.

It's right on the edge, it seems. We've essentially got a paradox in the making.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Tenshi_Ryukai
The hell is going on here o.o

That's a good question. I'm honestly not sure myself.

@Mana- 9_9 About time too...But it doesn't matter much to me. The only reason it matters right now is because of Kyo's age. I don't really bother with Sypher's age. I just occasionally age him.
And that's just...weird >> I don't understand men's idea of whats ok at all. That seems just as wrong as everything else we've talked about.

@Sugar- KFC...you should try Church's Chicken >> Its better.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:05 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_

It hasn't needed to be worried about until now, because no one's nearly as impatient as Minty. She made a child for a character, and as such, there's some kind of consequence in her character plotting, such as Kyo's relation with Sypher. He is a child, and must follow a general flow of ideas that regard time, and a month is far too short by any measure of the degree for "a year". Afterward, it's not okay once they've reached an age after regular alteration of age, to go and change the period of time utilized up until then.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:05 pm

*Stomps feet childishly*
Stop aging your characters on your own. It makes no sense! D:<

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:06 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Sugar Dhaku
American food is going to kill me. It's not like German food at all: the portions are out of control, there is salt/sugar in everything, etc. But it's sooooo good.

Its part of a plan to addict the world. That way, even when we are in debt up to our eyeballs, the world will still need us.
Afternoon.

We are already in debt up to your eyeballs. Yet we still sign checks. And afternoon.

@Oktober: I can't tell some fast-food chick to halve my order. Plus, they charge extra if you want to do crap to it. I am used to eating a small breakfast, a large lunch, and a small dinner. Not a huge breakfast, huge lunch, and huge dinner. But I have lived here long enough that I am becoming used to large portions and my body is starting to reject having small anything.

@Mana: What kind of paradox? How was it allowed to form?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Haku; Unregulated aging of OCs. Ugh... Someone who was originally nine is gonna ******** up the entire whole of existence, by magically aging each month. I believe the reason it was allowed was the "Yaoi" clause, in the female logic matrix, coupled with a lacking of patience.

Attempts are being made to correct it. =.=

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua
*Stomps feet childishly*
Stop aging your characters on your own. It makes no sense! D:<

THEN WORK OUT A FRIGGIN WAY TO AGE THEM, GOD DAMN IT! ITS FREAKING ANNOYING TO START WITH A 12 YEAR OLD AND HAVE TO WAIT YEARS TO AGE HIM BECAUSE THE DAMN ROLEPLAY IS SLOWER THAN REAL LIFE! D<

@Mana- A month is pretty fast. I usually wait 2-3 months to age Sypher now that I've got him into his teens.

Sugar; That tends to happen when the body adjust to eating more but it can also go the other way around to eating less.

Shinny-sama; -pats on the back- . . . calm. . .down .. . .Shinny-sama O.O -hides behind as Sugar erupts- CHOCOLATE VOLCANO!

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:12 pm

[ Licky: } Stop making your kids so damn young then! In the actual anime, there was some old guy with a full blown moustache taking the Chuunin exams! >:I
And, yes, we eventually will- but it'll probably be on you to keep the idea floating around.

[ Ni-ni: } Blegh...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Shinsua
[ Licky: } Stop making your kids so damn young then! In the actual anime, there was some old guy with a full blown moustache taking the Chuunin exams! >:I
And, yes, we eventually will- but it'll probably be on you to keep the idea floating around.

[ Ni-ni: } Blegh...

stressed
If you knew that, you should make an age limit for starters! Like 'age must be 13 and above'!!! Everyone wants their oc to be friggin prodigies, Shinny! There's always gonna be people making young Ocs!
And damn straight I'll keep the idea floating! I'll come up with a friggin system if I have too D<
You add in the age limit to the profiles! They're your creation!

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:17 pm

You can make your character whatever age you want, just know that you'll be that age for awhile. Like... ugh... I dunno... Whatevs. Keep it about, and it'll eventually get done.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3592 3593 3594 3595 3596 3597 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games