Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3591 3592 3593 3594 3595 3596 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 pm

little mintchan
Bad Mana! Kyo and Sypher won't do that! besides I age him by when he ranks up. And now by month...= /// =

That's bad! By month doesn't function, because you're essentially saying that Kyo is in a whole separate time stream from everyone else!!

Astra; That's where it gets messed up. You're using female reasoning on this entire thing. You're playing a guy, you should understand male creep factors! Ha ha.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Astra- [ nod nod ]

mana- Only until I get him to atleast 15 then it will be by two months. Sypher told Kyo to wait until he was 15 to see if they still had the same feelings for eachother~ [ wiggles butt at ] =3 =

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
little mintchan
Bad Mana! Kyo and Sypher won't do that! besides I age him by when he ranks up. And now by month...= /// =

That's bad! By month doesn't function, because you're essentially saying that Kyo is in a whole separate time stream from everyone else!!

Astra; That's where it gets messed up. You're using female reasoning on this entire thing. You're playing a guy, you should understand male creep factors! Ha ha.

Male....creep factors...? What the heck does that mean? And tread carefully with your answer, Mana >>
@Minty- Yup.
We have planned this out, Mana >>
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Yes, the perfect plan that countered Kyo's age and Sypher's stick up the butt.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Minty; It's still frickin' wrong!!! Aging by two months doesn't change the fact that you're essentially isolating him in a separate more quickly moving time stream, by which is impossible by this series' standards!

Astra; There are standards to girls that are different from guys, when it comes to something being creepy. Example: Your difference in thoughts over what's creepy for dating.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:38 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_
October Night Starlight
Lol XD -thinks about Kyo and Sypher- hmmmmm >w> >P

;3 Don't think too hard about it.

Haha okay, XD doesn't Sypher like at lease one girl though? o.o

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Octo- Septima.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:42 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Minty; It's still frickin' wrong!!! Aging by two months doesn't change the fact that you're essentially isolating him in a separate more quickly moving time stream, by which is impossible by this series' standards!

Astra; There are standards to girls that are different from guys, when it comes to something being creepy. Example: Your difference in thoughts over what's creepy for dating.

You are assuming this is a series? Please...if we all aged at the same rate, no one would age >> If we waited for time skips and such, we'd all still be 14. Remeber, Minty and I started our Oc's out young. Everyone would be older than us by now if we didn't age them that way.

Also, I still fail to see why its different. Age is age. And you still have failed to explain why its creepy!

@Octo- Yeah >> But she's dying, doesn't live in Cloud and, if the story progresses from PMs to roleplay, is his twin sister.

@Minty- Perfect plan -laughs evilly-

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Oh, poor Sypher >.< and okay . . . sooo. . .in a way he likes his sister >D Lol
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

You are assuming this is a series? Please...if we all aged at the same rate, no one would age >> If we waited for time skips and such, we'd all still be 14. Remeber, Minty and I started our Oc's out young. Everyone would be older than us by now if we didn't age them that way.

Also, I still fail to see why its different. Age is age. And you still have failed to explain why its creepy!

@Octo- Yeah >> But she's dying, doesn't live in Cloud and, if the story progresses from PMs to roleplay, is his twin sister.

@Minty- Perfect plan -laughs evilly-

I said "in this series", I.e. Naruto doesn't have space-time techniques to instantly age people outside of the time stream. You're jumping to conclusions there. I never said this was a series. In that particular context, in this series refers to the series in which this guild is based upon.

You said yourself! It's creepy if it's 5+ years difference! However, the general standard for guys is relatively different. Take for instance me. I'm twenty, so by the standard of (age divided by two plus seven), It'd be creepy if I dated anyone younger than seventeen. There's a fundamental difference in some processes!

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm

American food is going to kill me. It's not like German food at all: the portions are out of control, there is salt/sugar in everything, etc. But it's sooooo good.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm

ya, Septima was the only person sypher had the most care in the world for awhile << It sprung jealousy from someone else.

[ laughs evily with astra ]

Okie Imma go take a shower now, dad is such a fuzzy man! and such a clean freak >.< [ grabs octo and runs for bathroom ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:52 pm

October Night Starlight
Oh, poor Sypher >.< and okay . . . sooo. . .in a way he likes his sister >D Lol

In a way xD But it makes it more interesting.

@Minty- Hee hee >3

@Mana- Now who's taking things to seriously...? ^A^ And I don't really care about what in Naruto, Mana. I don't read it, watch it nor care for it. If I don't age him, he won't age. Everything goes to slowly in roleplay.

It is creepy!...If it were real life. However, its not.
So you're basically saying that guys find it creepy to date anyone three years younger than them? Couldn't you just say it that way if that's it?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Haku; I know, right? Ha ha.

You, sir, need to assist with some logic around here.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm

The hell is going on here o.o
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3591 3592 3593 3594 3595 3596 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games