Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3589 3590 3591 3592 3593 3594 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:30 pm

@Mana- Hee hee ^^ Yeah but he doesn't care how it looks ;3 He's got more chakra than most of the higher ranked. Including Kinpaku >> so even if it did matter and it came down to an all out fight, he could hold his own.
Knowing that, he doesn't care what people think about him because if he has to defend himself, he can.

@Minty- And Kyo will get scrubbed so clean, a layer of skin will come off >> The day is near.

@Octo- yay!

@Ten- Ignore him or don't...he still sittin with the cutey you wished you had ;P
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Tenshi- The pic or the quote?

Mana somehow reminded me to update kyo's age today xD

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:33 pm

@Mint: Both ^^

@Ryn: Meh -shrugs- he just thinks shes pretty doesn't know her yet and after the time skip sakakis changing
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Tenshi; H-Hai Ten ^_^; and you know you want her~ ;D Sukai's going to be the even sexier shy girl after the time skip haha XD >w>

Mana-san; -pokes- Hai Mana~san XD >w> we can talk of killing Sakaki later

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:35 pm

That's Commander Tree Hugger to you! And he can kick Private Horny's butt >>
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Aye, Tenshi. xD

Astra; She doesn't have much chakra, because I've been cooped up in an office, unable to practice! xD

October; Hey there. n.n
We won't... I like Sakaki. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Aye, Tenshi. xD

Astra; She doesn't have much chakra, because I've been cooped up in an office, unable to practice! xD

October; Hey there. n.n
We won't... I like Sakaki. xD

Hm. Well if there is a chakra increase that comes with the time skip, Sypher will be nearing 900-1000 chakra >> He's almost at 800 now...thanks to the teaching from Kinpaku ;3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Yea ryn...pick a fight with someone how many ranks lower then you? Yea that will make you seem just awesome >.> but meh....sakakis going to take a break, hit s**t with his kanabo, then meditate probably have an epiphany then get back to work.

@Star: -stares before flicking your forehead- sakaki doesn't need a woman or a man for that matter

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:43 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Yes, but that's all because of you being able to spar so frequently. I've been staying out of fights, til I have my close range stuff polished off. One of which, I need to overhaul before learning it. xD
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:47 pm

-puts my small hands on my forehead and tears up- OWWY! -steps on your foot with my spiky boot- -walks over to Mana~san- See! He's a meanier! >:'O

I'm going to have Sukai train with Fuyu for a bit so she can get stronger ._. I haven't met our Sensei yet >.<

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Yay. P: I haven't really been frequenting the OOC, have I? HELLOOOO. *waves*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 pm

Tenshi_Ryukai
Yea ryn...pick a fight with someone how many ranks lower then you? Yea that will make you seem just awesome >.> but meh....sakakis going to take a break, hit s**t with his kanabo, then meditate probably have an epiphany then get back to work.

@Star: -stares before flicking your forehead- sakaki doesn't need a woman or a man for that matter

What's your point, Ten? It wouldn't be a fight...it would be teaching respect to your elders/betters. Blame Dcme for Sypher's way of teaching and reactions. That's how Apollo taught him. No respect? Beat Sypher. Not paying attention? Beat Sypher. Oh he learned something? Fight Sypher. He lost? Beat Sypher >> Repeat.

@Mana- razz That's true.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 pm

October Night Starlight
-puts my small hands on my forehead and tears up- OWWY! -steps on your foot with my spiky boot- -walks over to Mana~san- See! He's a meanier! >:'O

I'm going to have Sukai train with Fuyu for a bit so she can get stronger ._. I haven't met our Sensei yet >.<

Love I played soccer I'm used to my foot being stepped on by spiky shoes and why do you have spiked boots anyways you got someone whos a masochist o.O yea I kinda poked fuyu too >.>
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_
@Mana- Hee hee ^^ Yeah but he doesn't care how it looks ;3 He's got more chakra than most of the higher ranked. Including Kinpaku >> so even if it did matter and it came down to an all out fight, he could hold his own.
Knowing that, he doesn't care what people think about him because if he has to defend himself, he can.

@Minty- And Kyo will get scrubbed so clean, a layer of skin will come off >> The day is near.

@Octo- yay!

@Ten- Ignore him or don't...he still sittin with the cutey you wished you had ;P

<<; I wonder who is more scary, Sypher giving kyo a bath or the kage's wrath?....I'd take the bath over the wrath anyday! [ sexual reference ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:53 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Tenshi_Ryukai

What's your point, Ten? It wouldn't be a fight...it would be teaching respect to your elders/betters. Blame Dcme for Sypher's way of teaching and reactions. That's how Apollo taught him. No respect? Beat Sypher. Not paying attention? Beat Sypher. Oh he learned something? Fight Sypher. He lost? Beat Sypher >> Repeat.

@Mana- razz That's true.

Wow no wonder sypher grew that tree up his a** o.O
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3589 3590 3591 3592 3593 3594 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games