Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:10 pm
Amy laughed. "Oh really? I might have to play some memory games with him in the future, then. I love those games were the cards are turned over and you have to match the pairs up, but you only get to turn over two at a time. Then, you have to flip them back over if they don't match and try to remember where they both were for the rest of the game."

When Karrie stepped into the pet's room, a collage of different pictures graced the walls. Amy was just going to take one picture, but she started having so much fun with it that she kept taking more and more. Then, she thought a collage might be nice.

There were pictures of Amy, Velcore and Thistle gathered together, smiling up into the camera. Some were of Thistle and Velcore playing. Others were different shots of the two of them sleeping with Thistle curled into Velcore's side and sleeping under his wing. Amy had to lift Velcore's wing carefully to get the shots of Thistle since his wing covered her.

There were some pictures of Thistle in her tutu and Amy was twirling her in the air. There were even some pictures of Velcore in the kitchen with Amy, looking up at her hopefully as she cooked. Amy had figured out halfway through her 'photography session' that she could use her power over the wind to have the wind hold the camera up and take pictures for her. It was really handy and nice since she got to be in more of the pictures that way, too.

Then, right there in the middle of the room were Thistle and Velcore looking up at Karrie. Thistle had her tutu on and Amy had put a simple blue bow tie on Velcore. Thistle had been getting bored while waiting, so she started to play, but Velcore had thankfully calmed her down when Amy and Karrie got closer to the room, their footsteps easily heard from inside the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:13 pm
Jessi looked over at the keyboard and got an idea. She removed her jacket, placed it over the back of the love seat, and then grinned at Daniel.

"Does the keyboard have an option where you can have it play a song automatically? If so, we could dance! That could be fun."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:16 pm
Daniel looked at the keyboard slightly sideways.

"Uh, not that I can think of. I know I can play something, and then get it to play back. But then, I think it only saves one or two at a time with its limited onboard memory. Anything particular in mind?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:21 pm
*sees Velcore and Thistle first and smiles at them. Then he looks at the pictures* Wow... *can't think of anything else to say*

*walks up to Karrie and puts his head under his hand*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:24 pm
Amy watched Karrie with a smile on her face. When Velcore came over to him, she laughed softly. "Thank you for keeping the bow tie on, Velcore. I really appreciate that."

Thistle came up to Karrie and looked up at him with big bright eyes. "Karrrie!!... Daddy!!"

Thistle looked over at Velcore to make sure she got it right. It sounded right, and she had been working on saying that last word all day with Velcore.

Amy gasped in shock and looked at Thistle in complete amazement.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:26 pm
Jessi grinned brightly, knowing exactly what she wanted to hear. "One of the songs Beethoven played that night we saw him, please!"  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:30 pm
*nods at Thistle*

*takes a moment to realize what Thistle said* surprised Umm.. what? *stands there looking down at her*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:33 pm
Daniel slowly pulled himself to his feet and wandered over to the keyboard and flicked on the power. He gave an uncertain look at thekeys and then at Jessi.

"I don't know if I could pull that off. I mean, that was a full symphonic movement. I'm still just getting the hang of this instrument's spectrum. Anything else? Maybe?"

Daniel sat and thought for a moment as he looked at the keys.

"Well, there are one or two things I've been working on. Sort of a blend between the sort of stuff I was familiar with, and the sort of music Aqua Springs is playing now. When Amy agreed to the music idea, it was one of the first things I looked up."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:39 pm
Thistle squeaked happily at Velcore and then looked up at Karrie. He seemed confused. Should she not have said what she did? Velcore had explained to her what 'Daddy' meant, and she thought she felt that way about Karrie. He was always there for her and she liked it when he brushed her mane!

But maybe Karrie thought it was weird. So, she flicked her tail and simply squeaked up at him. She didn't want to make him feel weird.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 pm
{{Sorry. Internet is being tremendously slow right now all of a sudden. sad }}

Jessi tilted her head to the side slightly. "Are you wanting to play during one of the music nights if we have them? Is that what you mean?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:47 pm
*isn't quite sure how to take being called "daddy" by a pony. He reaches down and picks her up, though* Thistle, did you learn how to say that for me?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:49 pm
Thistle squeaked and nodded. Then she wrapped her tail around Karrie's forearm and nuzzled her head in the crook of his neck.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:50 pm
Daniel shrugged somewhat complacently.

"Well it only seems fair. I mean, since I mentioned the idea, I should step up to the plate, so to speak. Besides, how horrible would it be if my idea got no interest. At least this way, my idea can't be a complete flop."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:55 pm
Jessi giggled and went up behind Daniel. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and hugged him, resting her cheek on the top of his head.

"That is a very good and funny way to look at it. That's so cool you're going to perform! I can't wait to hear you. Maybe, in order to help support you and your idea, I'll write a poem or something and read it that night."  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:57 pm
Oh, Thistle... *pets her*

*turns to Amy* Thank you, Amy. *smiles softly at her*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games