Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:03 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy pouted when Akihiko figured it all out and said he didn't win a point. Meany! Glancing quickly making sure no one was looking he stuck out his tongue at Akihiko very quickly before sucking it back in.

"Yes I suppose that makes things a little easier on you, Takagi-san. I doubt you'd be able to keep up with me though. Everything could be on the spur of the moment depending on my mood. I can drive too." Shou chuckled as his hands when to his hips.

"Ah...I doubt Ishihara-san would have the time to learn such a skillfull technique. He's not my permanent Star sitter. His normal job is VP PR...poor man, such a crime. He should have taken my offer for a vacation and lived it up for a few days. I'm surprised he was sent actually. He's a very nice man from what I've seen although, Yamada-san doesn't let me deal with him that much. Probably because I'd drive him crazy. However, Ishihara-san make wonderful BBQ beans...and Mac and Cheese." He said with a fond memory in mind.

That was when Izzy piped up and said, "Speaking of which, let's eat!" Then, pointed to the food. Slipping out from under Akihiko's arm, he walked over to the phone and called security so the poor man they were talking about would not be stuck waiting at the gate forever.

Meanwhile, Michi had already discovered the food while everyone else was chatting and being the boy that he was at times; already had filled a plate and was sitting down.

As Izzy went to the phone, Shou walked over to the food dragging Narcissus with him whispering softly, "Does he really stick like glue to you? If you need my help escaping...just let me know." He almost sounded like a conspirator prisoner looking to help another inmate of some unfathomable crime.

And of course, once Izzy was done, he glanced at Yuuji and said softly, "You know, you probably shouldn't have told him that you can hide in A...Narcissus-san's shadow." Yes, Izzy knew that Shou was also a man who liked a challenge. Yuuji gave him a delicious little challenge...if Akihiko chose to play along.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Being pulled over to the food broke Akihiko's current thoughts about Izzy and that gorgeous little tongue of his...

"Wait why would I want to escape?" the musician asked quietly, his voice lowering to a similar conspiratorial tone. "I hate the man's guts but he's paid to keep me safe... most of the time." it was hard to forget that he hadn't exactly done that once. Of course saying he hated his cousin was probably going to confuse Shou... "I can't drive or take public transportation and I get recognized everywhere I go! My house has a gate for a reason, Shou-san. How exactly do you expect me to get some peace and quiet without a ton of bodyguards?"

Meanwhile, Takagi just smirked at Izzy. "Oh, I'd welcome the challenge. After all, my cousin can't live without his phone, and that's just ONE of the ways I can track him down, you know."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Music Industry Christmas Party...

"Well you know, for private time alone. I know I can't stand having tons of bodyguards around me everywhere I go. It's nice to walk into a store and just shop or walk into a movie and enjoy it without the clamor. Really? You hate him? All the more reason to not let him have it so easy." Shou continued to whisper as he grabbed a plate and started piling on options with a pair of tongs.

"Oh I could show you how to dress yourself so no one recognized you." he said slyly. "I bet you'd even fool your manager." he chuckled as he glanced back at Izzy. Yes, Shou sometimes was taking up by a challenge that he couldn't let go of easily even though Narcissus seemed to be ok with the gilded cage concept, Shou wasn't.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ah, that look is dangerous." Izzy commented to Yuuji as Shou stole a glance. "Just be glad you're not body guarding Shou-san. He'd make you earn your pay check." Izzy knew that Shou had very good ideas how guards watched over their charges. Even if Shou played the fool sometimes underneath that makeup wasn't a foolish man. Izzy still wondered if he'd ever truly know the real man that was Shou. Something never sat right as Izzy had gotten to know Shou better however, Shou would never let him that close even if they had saved each others life.

Finally, Izzy decided that he'd go over to the buffet and take his turn. There was a pan of Nachos waiting for him covered with cheese sauce and all his favorite things. Izzy could eat Nachos almost every day if available but beyond those he also took up some healthy things such as the fresh steamed veggies and a piece of grilled salmon with dill sauce."

"I...I miss you're cooking." Izzy admitted just under his breath as he neared Narcissus while Shou finished filling his plate and found a spot to sit with his meal.

It has been a long time since Akihiko had cooked for him. But looking at the fresh foods reminded him how much he had enjoyed it. More so than his frozen dinners but he doubted that Akihiko would have much time to cook with all the work coming up in the future. Maybe if he used that kindle he could cook a good meal or two for him instead? He'd have to try it when he was back home in his own apartment. But...then again, how often would he be staying there now that they were together?

He smiled up at Akihiko as the thoughts drifted through his head. "After we're done eating, Shou wanted to take you into the Instrument Library so you can pick out a flute. However, I think he wants more your take on the guitars. He really wants to play guitar with you."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:40 pm

"Why would I want to fool Izzy though?" Akihiko asked.
The idea of being able to go anywhere he wanted, just for the hell of it, was actually a rather new concept for the young man. He'd always had bodyguards, even if at a far distance, and had never really been allowed to shop or such on his own.
Sure, he might be the one doing the shopping, but there was always a guard tagging along...
His grandfather had been protective at least... if a bit too much.

"It would be... different to go out without someone recognizing me though..." he mulled this over, actually liking the idea. "You'll have to teach me how." his blue eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief at the very notion.

But then Izzy was suddenly there and Akihiko couldn't help but smile softly, "When we get back, no more frozen food for you." he teased, putting a few items on his plate.
In truth, the man wasn't all that hungry, but he knew if he didn't eat then both his lover and his friend would be thinking he was starving himself again.
So, he put about ten pieces of a rather interesting sushi. It was a pecan breaded roll, cut into pieces, filled with unagi, kani, avocado, cream cheese, and lightly coated in teriyaki. Oddly enough, it would give off a sweet taste that would be filling and yet delicious.
Sushi was, perhaps, the only thing that Akihiko enjoyed that had rice in it. And he didn't eat it often, preferring sashimi simply because rice wasn't involved. As long as it could mask the grainy taste, he would be perfectly happy. He finished it off with a few pieces of gari and a dab of wasabi.

Sitting down with Michi on one side and Izzy on the other, the musician was glad that Japanese pallets had been considered for lunch.
"Nachos again?" he asked with a smirk, looking at Izzy's plate. "You're going to turn into cheese sauce."

He ate one of the pieces of sushi, after adding a bit of wasabi and a sliver of gari to the piece. For a moment, Akihiko didn't say anything, then he looked at Izzy and handed him his plate.
"Try this." the musician said.
Mentally though, he was attempting to figure out how the damn thing was made because it was simply divine!

But then his attention went to Shou suddenly, "Play guitar with me? Really?" the man smirked, "Well, let me know when your next public performance is and perhaps we could arrange something. It's been a while since I actually played in front of people. As for the flute... I'm not picky. Sure, it feels different depending on the brand and make... but I think as long as you have a Yamaha around, I should be fine."

(((OOC: Seriously... I've had that sushi... it's effing good.
http://www.mixpacificrim.com
As for flutes, my own is a Yamaha so that's why Koy likes Yamahas hehehe.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

--------

"Mm...why? Haven't you ever thought about just doing something completely on your own? Just being able to slip out to do something secretive and surprise him or anyone for that matter? Even so, some things in life are too personal for even the guards to know." Shou answered from experience with a slow nod. His mind wasn't always keyed in on the reason but Sai needed those moments.

Shou looked at the sushi for a moment before taking just one piece, "I can and will. But we'll have to make sure your tail is not around." he smirked then wandered off to the table.

------

Izzy seemed to approve of Akihiko's full plate. Yes, he was worried about the thin man that he loved. It was rather strange to see him so...different from when he first met the young tiger. So many scars now...and they still had to go on tour. Oh it would be a project making Narcissus show worthy again.

"Umm...well...yes..." Izzy looked like a kid being caught for having too much candy. "Like Nachos...and...mm...they don't make them at many places in Japan. Not like this. I miss my comfort food."

But then he retorted, "No I'm not going to turn into cheese sauce! But, I might get a few bottles to take home with me!" It was Izzy's American made addiction to be sure.

So when the sushi was put in front of him, he first wondered if Akihiko was trying to make him eat healthy or what. Then, he plucked one of the sushi up and tried it. "Oh, this is delightful! Mm.. its Panko. Pecan bread stuffed with eel and other things coated in teriyaki. The caterers tried to created some Japanese foods since they knew we had several guests. If you want the recipe, I can ask the caterer.

-----

Shou glanced up as he popped a piece of sushi into his mouth then paused as he enjoyed the absolutely luscious flavor. "MMMmmmm....I'll have to eat a few more before hitting the gym here. Oh I'm certain we can find a flute of that brand here. But yes! I want to play guitar with you, Narcissus-san. I've always wondered if we could square off and just let go through a few rifts. Maybe a little competition behind the scenes. But sure, on stage would be fun too. Mm.. my next public performance? Good question. Ah H..Yamada-san hasn't updated my schedule yet because he has Naoko-kun and Ryuukaze-san booked up until the day before Christmas. I suspect my next tour will start between March and June. I should be doing another world tour eventually. So when do you think your next tour will start?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:35 pm

"I definitely want the recipe." Akihiko replied, before popping another piece into his mouth and savoring the sweet flavor. "Then maybe you'll have to show me how to make American nachos, just so I can surprise you sometime." the man smirked, just before stealing one of Izzy's beloved nachos.

He wanted time with his lover.
Just the two of them, so they could reconnect after the events of the night before. In truth, Akihiko was still unsure of the depth of Izzy's love for him, and there really wasn't anything that could be said that would make him any more sure... he'd never trusted anyone like this...
Well... maybe one person...
And placing that sort of trust in another human was a big step for the young Koyasu. He may have appeared fine on the outside, but inside he was actually worried of waking up and finding that Shou had stolen away his lover.

But being jealous of Shou?
Even that didn't sit well with the young man...

"A competition would be interesting... maybe we could both play for a charity and the loser, decided by a panel of judges, would have to donate to the winner's charity?" Narcissus brought up as he opened a bottle of water that he'd grabbed at the buffet. "As for my tour... I want to get it started as soon as possible... February at the earliest. January will be an insanely busy month for me."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy smiled and picked up another nacho dripping in his favorite thing, cheese sauce. "Alright, then I'll get it before we leave MeKA. But as for making nachos...." He pulled out his new Kindle and poked on it for a moment. "There! A recipe! I still can't believe I got this gift. It's almost like...a strange dream."

It was then Shou glanced up and bit his lip. He couldn't believe that Izzy got his GIFT!!! It had to be luck because it certainly wasn't skill that got Izzy that particular present. Then he started chuckling and down right laughing because he couldn't help it. It was just plain...odd.

Of course, if Narcissus only knew how many times it had crossed Shou's mind to tempt the small manager to become his boyfriend, then Narcissus might have been quite wary. However, Shou, wasn't a man for rebound relationships thus he had waited.

Shou despised drama more than he wanted to get involved with someone new. And well the other factor was...Jun. However, from the way things looked and the lack of phone calls it pretty much told Shou everything he was needing to know. Although...Why?...'Why' still crossed his mind every time he thought of the dark haired, dangerous beauty that had drawn him in. Something wasn't right...but...what?

"Oh that would be lovely to play for a charity like that! Mm...but which Charity. I've a few favorites but after the last event, I was rather impressed by how many more we helped. Mm...really, this is the only time I'd like to speak with Hiroki-san, who seemed very knowledgeable of charities in general I'm As I remember he has a sister who is disabled right? She was the reason he was so eager to help the Charity function we participated in. I remembered him telling me that at the Pre-event party." He seemed very thoughtful about this idea and thought about a variety of options but it was a little to early to put things on the table as he still had much to attend to back home yet.

But then, he laughed and clasped Narcissus' shoulder. "Whoa...slow down...I know you're eager to get up on stage but Narcissus do you think you'll seriously be in the right physical shape to perform a full concert in 2 months? I know you are a zealous man but even I'm not going out until somewhere between March and June at the latest. I need rehearsal time, training time and the department needs production time for the set, costumes, plus promo items need to be ordered...all the venues need to be booked and the advertisement established for Lawsons and all the other vendors. I have a feeling Ishihara-san and Yamada-san would blow two gaskets if I decide to tour in...January or February." Right now, Shou thought Narcissus would have to be a miracle man to get a tour up that fast especially in his rather weakened physical condition. It didn't seem smart or feasible in Shou's eyes because muscle took time to form and people could only work so fast. It was just the way of the business.

Izzy then contributed to the conversation, "No, you're not going out in February. Shou-san is right. Ohayou won't be able to move that quickly due to the New Years Holidays in the first weeks of January. Then, there's your body. It won't be ready for a few months. I'm not having you collapse on stage again." Izzy's eyes darted up to meet those blues. He definitely was going to be firm on this one.

"Plus, we've some catching up to do on things that weren't done in the previous months due to your illness such as interviews and photo shoots you missed." Manager mode had turned itself on as Izzy ate another Nacho. No he wasn't going to let Akihiko rush to the stage again until he could physically manage it and Ohayou could do things right.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:45 pm

"I'll be fine." Akihiko replied stubbornly. "Unlike Shou-san, I've already got an album and a full song set, plus I don't plan on this tour being very physically taxing like my others."
It seemed like he had thought it through from his end... but had he?
"I just want to get things back to normal. I'll train and eat properly daily. Venues can be booked quickly and it still gives me the entire month of January and part of February to get ready. Even if I don't take a stage til the end of the month, I want to be in the limelight again before the end of the second month."

One thing nagging at the man was that he would need to be able to throw himself into work, because there was the problem of Aki quite probably not living til the end of January, if that. Akihiko needed the distraction.
But another part of him, knew that the moment Shou-san touched down in Japan... all eyes would turn to him.
The media would be less likely to latch onto a manager back from the dead, then one of the most famous men in Japan...
Shou would be the center of attention until the new year... and Akihiko wanted that spotlight to be on himself just as soon as it drifted away from his rival.

"The album will be ready for a release by the end of January, which means that I'll be able to promote both the album and the tour in the days leading up to the February tour." Narcissus continued, sipping his water for a moment. "The reason I collapsed before was... unfortunate... I wasn't in any condition at all to perform but I did because I'd made a promise to Shou-san and the fans. When I sign off to do something... I do it, even if it kills me. This time, that pressure will be far less. Plus I won't be wearing elaborate costumes." the musician smirked, blue gaze on Izzy. "Remember? This isn't a Narcissus tour, Ruki. It's a Koyasu Akihiko tour. If I'm trying to express the true me... then I can simply dress as I would want, nothing too fancy, nothing hot."

"But I think you've forgotten something aside from your need to train in the gym." Yuuji pipped up, tapping the side of his head as an indicator.

Those blue eyes of Akihiko's flashed in anger for a very brief moment, and luckily Shou wouldn't have seen it... though Izzy and Michi probably would have. "So? My fans just won't get to see the 100% real me and I'll wear a wig. That's hardly..."

"So you'll hide the real you... again?" Takagi continued, knowing he was pushing his cousin's buttons.

Akihiko didn't say anything for a long moment. "It will be the closest thing to the real me I've ever portrayed. I doubt a wig will make anyone question the sincerity of my..."

"But Aki did tell the media your condition... so they'll be expecting scars. When you're suddenly there with perfectly normal hair..."

Those blue eyes were on Yuuji once more, "So you're saying to post-pone my tour for my own vanity?"

Takagi shrugged, "Could your pride take it if your vanity suffered any more than it has? Could you really go out there on stage, let alone in public, without hiding it? A hat on stage can easily come off and..."

Luckily, Yuuji had wonderful reflexes... because Akihiko's bottle of water went flying past his head just as he dodged out of the way.

Standing there, Narcissus' gaze was narrowed and focused solely on his cousin. "What would you know of my vanity?" he asked, taking the hat and tossing it at Yuuji. "Keep it. We'll see if I can do without, won't we?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:08 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I know you want things to go back to normal. So do I but we need to do things right. And since you've not been back to the gym yet we need to see how you progress. Of course venues can be booked but taking things step by step is more prudent." Izzy wasn't about to let Narcissus run away with the show. Not this time.

"Once we get back to Japan we can sit down and work out a tentative schedule.But you need to make sure you don't rush to fast. I know this isn't the Narcissus tour, but I still want to make sure that you're physically ready for the stage. Right now, you're too thin and your muscle mass is down and I....."

At this point Yuuji interrupted and all Izzy could do was listen and start to fume. The mention of Aki only made that anger latch onto Yuuji a bit more. He didn't care for the...way that House Koyasu worked.

Once the bottle was thrown Izzy stood up and put his hands down hard on the table getting both men's attention.

Izzy eyes narrowed and they focused on Yuuji like the man had just done something intolerable. "Takagi-san, if you are here as a bodyguard then I suggest you do your job and stay out of Mine. If you are here as my assistant then you'll keep those comments to yourself and not agitate my star. If you are acting in this manner as his cousin I will ask you to leave. I've no tolerance for such baiting. Narcissus or Koyasu Akihiko appearance on stage is very important not only to him but to his fans. And he must carefully select what he choose to share with them.I will not have you undermining Ohayou's most profitable star for your personal gains."

Then he reached across and grabbed the hat and handed it to Akihiko, "And you..should not let yourself be baited so easily by him or others. Takagi-san's opinions are not valid in this case unless he starts performing on stage himself and earns a fan base that expects a certain image."

Izzy was angry and it wasn't hard to see it in his eyes. Yuuji had ticked him off and brought the ire from last night right up to the surface. He already had dealt with the old tiger and got a fair number of wounds. He wasn't going to let Yuuji run rough shod over HIS job.

Meanwhile, Michi flinched when the bottle was thrown. The earlier part of the day had washed over him in a rush. All he could do now was stare at his food, then he got up and hurried to the bathroom...puking it all up. He was trying really hard to let the day work itself out.Why couldn't both men just...stop.

Shou sat silently for a long moment watching this unfold. Then he stood up and looked at Yuuji and Akihiko and Izzy. "While I certainly don't understand the relationship. I agree with Lucky-san overall opinion." He seemed rather disappointed as his arms folded over each other. "I'd really appreciate it if I could have one session with Narcissus-san without issues for once in a life time. Is that too much to ask?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:18 pm

For his part... Yuuji smirked, "Spoken like a true manager, Lucky-san." he replied honestly, running his fingers through his hair.
He paused... his fingers pushing his bangs back just long enough to let the nice little scar he'd gotten that morning from Akihiko... shine.

Blue eyes blinked, and the young Koyasu realized Michi wasn't there...
"s**t!" Akihiko cursed... in English of all things... as he stood up from the table and took off after Tanaka.

Looking at Izzy though, Takagi's smirk remained. "I didn't think you'd stand that firm with me. I'm pleasantly surprised, Lucky-san. Yes I was baiting him as his cousin... but, and I know how much you hate tests, but I was also checking to see if the idiot had the guts to even contemplate being on stage in the open like this." the smirk disappeared. "You're going to have to work damn hard to get him over the shots he's taken to his appearance. I don't think you quite understand the severity of it in fact." moving forward, he whispered softly so only Izzy could hear. "Last night didn't go as planned, did it? Ever stop to think he's disgusted with himself?"

But then he looked at Shou-san. "If you want a day without drama in regards to my cousin, forget it. He invites drama over half the time. He may be right in the head again... but that doesn't mean he's issue free."

Meanwhile, Akihiko slammed open the bathroom door and sighed. "Michi-kun, I... I didn't mean to..." he said, realizing that Tanaka puking was probably a reaction to the fact that he'd turned violent suddenly. "It's just Yuuji! Honest! I don't... I don't do that normally... he just..." now the musician felt bad.
He hadn't meant to remind his friend about the morning's disaster.

Quickly, Narcissus got a paper towel wet and stood behind Michi in the bathroom, carefully laying the cold towel over the back of the other man's neck. "Gomen..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:49 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I already know he's vain about his image, Takagi-san. And that is why he needs time to understand himself as he is now. Thus, he will go back to the gym first and gain his confidence back physically. The hair...well it's something to work on. And yes, I do not like 'tests' and I won't tolerate any others. Since you've baited him as his cousin I won't back down on what I said before. I think you should leave until we are done with our work here." said Izzy sincerely because he didn't wish for any more of the same crap happening.

The whispered questions for once, did not get a suprised response from Izzy's face, but instead his eyes glanced over to Yuuji with a steeled gaze, "You'd really like me to be believe that wouldn't you? But you already know what happened that night don't you? I think that if there was a problem between Akihiko and I, I'd attribute it to the poor company I was keeping a couple hours before rather that the two scars upon his head."

After those words, Izzy realized that he'd send security to his Aunt's mansion and have it scanned along with the cars. He didn't like the thought of Yuuji having possible access to his family's home or he and Akihiko.

------

In the bathroom, all Michi could was continue to throw up until it had become dry heaves. He knew Akihiko was there but he just felt so physically wretched that he couldn't respond for awhile until the dry heaves subsided into a slow moan of discomfort.

He only nodded at Akihiko's words, not looking up because he just didn't know what to say for several minutes.

Finally,he spoke with a raspy throat that burned from the bile. "I know..you are...but...it won't stop will it? Not with Takagi-san around..." He grabbed the toilet paper and started dragging long sheets off to try and wipe his mouth. He pulled himself up slowly and turned towards Akihiko with red eyes from the pain of heaving. "I'm...I'm..trying really hard to be ok, I...I just."

He put his hands up to his own face trying to avoid another round of dry heaves as his stomach trembled.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:58 pm

"Don't forget, that 'poor company' came after your reunion." Takagi added, tossing his own, now empty, bottle of water into the trash. "I suppose you're not going to see me the same now, are you?" he asked, turning around and walking toward the exit. "I'll be outside waiting. Just know your 'star' woke up in a piss poor mood this morning and tried to kill me in my hotel room when you weren't looking. All under the pretense of delivering your contract. If I'm not keeping tabs on him, you might want to consider a shorter leash." he said, waving in farewell over his head.

Hands in his pockets, Yuuji left the studio and took a comfortable stance outside to wait, leaning against the wall.

Back in the bathroom, Akihiko helped turn Michi around just in case his dry heaves produced anything. "Look, what happened this morning has nothing to do with you. I... I know I scare you now, and I realize that everything I've told you... I probably shouldn't have said but... I wanted you to know the truth, Michi-kun. I wasn't trying to hurt you... but I saw such distrust in your eyes that... well... I wanted you to see me again, to really see me, and not some violent monster..."

Gently, Narcissus rubbed Michi's back. What else could he do? He himself was the cause of his friend's discomfort... and he should have never put the man through any of this...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Not going to see you in the same way? I don't understand at all what you mean?" he said just before hearing the next few lines. Then he went silent and looked at Takagi-san with a very surprised look on his face. Of course, just afterwards he glanced over at Shou, who didn't miss any of that.

Izzy was about to speak, when Shou held up his hand then walked over and pulled Izzy in close for a protective hug, "I know you don't understand what he meant, neither do I at the moment. But...it's obvious to me that there are many deceptions that neither one of us will get a straight answer on. However, in my own estimation, Takagi-san threw another jab at Narcissus-san. Because he knows what you'd normally do. And well, I don't think that the aggression between them will stop by their own hands."

"I'm so sorry that you got to see all that Shou..." Izzy said quietly feeling very uncomfortable about the entire situation. He wasn't as weak as he used to be but he didn't have a clue what to think about what just happened. "What have I gotten myself into? All I wanted was to be together with Akihiko. So I signed it...and I thought...we would...could...will be happy."

Shou sighed and glanced up to the ceiling realizing that Ohayou was just as dark as Smash in certain aspects. At this rate he wondered which Evil was a safer bet. But then noticed the MeKA emblem on the ceiling and thought about other options. He pushed Izzy back just a little so he could see the small manager's face. "It's going to be alright. All you need to do is get Narcissus-san ready for tour. Get that going and you won't have to deal with any of these problems on the road. Take it from me, money makes problems stay away from stars in big labels. There won't be time for him to be around Takagi-san so they won't be able to start anything. He'll get serious about his work. And while he's touring, you work hard on your songs and we will get your career going one step at a time."

He paused for a moment so Izzy could take in the words before speaking again, "In the mean time, don't let Takagi-san's words get to you. Also, the words 'kill me' could mean another fight. With Narcissus, that is not uncommon right? So let's not give Takagi-san another point by becoming an instigator of further issues. Because my guess is, if you go to Narcissus-san, and tell him, he will go right after Takagi-san again. Break the cycle."

To Izzy, that seemed rather reasonable. Actually, it amazed Izzy sometimes how wise and crafty Shou was especially when the man could act like such a fool at times. It was like dealing with two different people. "Shou...you're probably right. I'd be an idiot if I played into Takagi-san's hands. Although, I need to help Akihiko stop these violent outburst before he does kill someone."

--------

Michi finally started to relax so the dry heaving finally abated as he stood there letting Akihiko rub his back. His voice was still a raspy mess but at least it was clearer, "I know you wanted me to know the truth. The story was insane enough that it couldn't be a lie but...Akihiko, you've got to get a handle on the violence. You said you'd changed...You took up a new leaf. Right there in that bed when you apologized to Hiroki-san, a man you've loathed for a long time. Think about that moment. Didn't it have meaning to you not just for then but for your future?"

He turned and looked at Akihiko after he spoke wanting to see what words couldn't say.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:32 pm

"I never hated Hiroki though." Akihiko replied softly, not wanting to alarm the man. "Sure, I did break his nose and I was sorry for that... but all he's ever done to me was turn the tables on the little test I gave him. Sure, it resulted in me getting disowned but... if that hadn't happened, I wouldn't have become so close with Izzy."

In hindsight, what Hiroki had done for him had actually been a good thing, and ever since he woke up in that hospital bed, he'd realized just how much good it had done him.

"Nothing's ever going to stop me from fighting with Yuuji. It's just that lately things have... taken a turn for the worst within Ohayou and... well... I guess tensions between the two of us have escalated to the point where..."

Suddenly Akihiko's phone went off. The musician pulled it from his pocket and noticed a text message.

Yuuji.

Your lover kicked me out of the studio. I did you the favor of telling him about our skirmish this morning. Hope you don't mind. I'll be waiting outside until you're ready to leave. I am still your bodyguard after all.

For a moment, the young Koyasu didn't say a word... then... calmly, he put his phone in his pocket and left the bathroom.
Not even a comment was issued to poor Michi...
Instead, he walked up to Izzy. "You kicked Yuuji out I hear. Where is he exactly?" Narcissus asked, his voice and demeanor calm...
Very calm...
Perhaps too calm...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

While Izzy spoke with Shou, Michi spoke with Akihiko in the bathroom.

"You didn't? Sometimes I was sure you did. The things you said about the man to me. I thought you hated him for sure." Michi answered and seemed a little confused.

He walked over to the sink and turned it on; cupping his hands into it to get some cold water to drink. "Yeah, but you know, something is eating that man. Beyond how bad you two have it." Michi didn't know about Yuuji's son nor the complications there in even if he knew about other things.

Michi was rather surprised when Akihiko walked right out before he was finished talking to him. Why did he leave? Then, Michi got worried and wasn't sure if he wanted to follow but...if he didn't and Akihiko did some thing worse on MeKA's campus. Oh god.

-------

Shou looked up as Narcissus approached, he released Izzy's shoulders and waited for Izzy's next move before something else might happen. But obviously, Takagi-san wanted Narcissus to find out. He wanted another confrontation and this boded badly.

Izzy looked up at Akihiko and then glanced at Shou. Yuuji said something but did he mention all he had said? Or did he just say he was kicked out.

"I did as I said I would after he answered my question. He acted as your cousin. And thus, I had to tell him to go. He just walked outside the door a moment ago. So I suspect he's on the street in front of the studio. But...what are you planning on doing, Akihiko?" The last line had a definite note of concern in it. Izzy didn't want his love to add fuel to a burning fire. That calm, Izzy didn't miss. He knew it meant trouble.

That was when Michi walked in; face still damp from the faucet. "Is everything...ok?" he asked carefully having his doubts yet again.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games