Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3582 3583 3584 3585 3586 3587 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:09 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
rachuto

*sees rii chan run towards her hill and goes to a hidden field*

* starts wandering the fields with the devi teddy in her hand adn she left the Mizu teddy in the midle of the fields with the rai teddy.* *looks at hte devi teddy shes holdign and then her hand* man if devi saw my hands he would totally freak...
( wow 0_0 alot of typing i see )

(I just lost my mind at chuck E cheese dun ask why i was there cause its a horrible day full of midgets and a bad expirience at the mall if you want i can tell you about the mall ))

* continues walking in the field and its starts turning night and the stars shine today*
( yes if you would like to tell )

(( welll okay i went to the mall with my family then i told them im going to shop in some stores for some hair accesories and stuff and i was like in forever 21 lolz cause i had 200$ of savings xD and some dude was following me it was creepy and iwent to get a smothies before that and i bought something real quick in there so i didnt get in trouble from drinking in the store XD and the dude just tried to harras me I was like WTF and i dumps by smoothie on him and kicked him in his family jewel and was about to throw a chair at him but the police was alerted and so i jumped over him and thee smoothie puddle adn ran for it and i didnt get caught woot!))
( WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW 0_0 * hugs* )
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:10 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

(I just lost my mind at chuck E cheese dun ask why i was there cause its a horrible day full of midgets and a bad expirience at the mall if you want i can tell you about the mall ))

* continues walking in the field and its starts turning night and the stars shine today*

(( welll okay i went to the mall with my family then i told them im going to shop in some stores for some hair accesories and stuff and i was like in forever 21 lolz cause i had 200$ of savings xD and some dude was following me it was creepy and iwent to get a smothies before that and i bought something real quick in there so i didnt get in trouble from drinking in the store XD and the dude just tried to harras me I was like WTF and i dumps by smoothie on him and kicked him in his family jewel and was about to throw a chair at him but the police was alerted and so i jumped over him and thee smoothie puddle adn ran for it and i didnt get caught woot!))

and i saved myself and my parents were like HECKS GOOD JOB!

Tarouchoo

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:15 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

yes XD WELL DONE
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:31 pm

*still resting on the couch*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:43 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

yes XD WELL DONE

((sorry for late reply showers make yah feel great! xD ))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:48 pm

generalcross44
*still resting on the couch*
*looks around* where is everyone??

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:56 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

yes XD WELL DONE

* lays on her back in the fields under stars* uwah! i remember a night like this
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:03 pm

rachuto
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

yes XD WELL DONE

* lays on her back in the fields under stars* uwah! i remember a night like this
* finds you * hey mizu what are ya doing? ( lol its alright i love taking a shower to XD )

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:05 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man

yes XD WELL DONE

* finds you * hey mizu what are ya doing? ( lol its alright i love taking a shower to XD )

* looks up and has a devi teddy in one hand and has a belly showing shirt that reveals all those bandages from all the bullets she took for devi and some bandages on her hands*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:08 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
yes XD WELL DONE

* looks up and has a devi teddy in one hand and has a belly showing shirt that reveals all those bandages from all the bullets she took for devi and some bandages on her hands*
umm are you Ok mizu ?

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:30 pm

allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
yes XD WELL DONE

umm are you Ok mizu ?

um i guess soooo X3 why?*holds the teddy up front and it looks like devi* ohh here! * gives him the only rai teddy she made and it says to allen from mizu :3*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:32 pm

*starts setting up allen's and komui's rooms with explosives*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:43 pm

generalcross44
0_0 what in the hell?
Koumi: * sleeping in his office *
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:44 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
rachuto

umm are you Ok mizu ?

um i guess soooo X3 why?*holds the teddy up front and it looks like devi* ohh here! * gives him the only rai teddy she made and it says to allen from mizu :3*
thank you * sits next to you * wow look at all the stars

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:47 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
0_0 what in the hell?
Koumi: * sleeping in his office *
*makes them blow up*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3582 3583 3584 3585 3586 3587 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games