Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:02 pm
*shrugs* The ones who weren't there might. The people who were there today probably don't. I kept them busy doing inventory and cleaning.

*raises an eyebrow at the cake* This isn't to make up for the one Thistle lost, is it?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:05 pm
Amy was back over at the table with the plates and forks when Karrie asked his question. She laughed and kissed the top of his head.

"No, babe, it's not. This is a special cake all on its own." She started slicing the cake and then put a piece on Karrie's. She then put a slice on her own plate and sat back down.

"I don't think I've ever asked you this, but what is your favorite cake, anyway?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:07 pm
FireSpark
Jessi_Deramis
Outside, Jessi was carrying a box of pizza and some pop as she made her way to Daniel's small abode. She was so thankful that most of the ice had melted by now.

She walked up to the front door and knocked on the door with her foot since her hands were full.

Daniel spun around on the little stool in front of the keyboard and stood up. A few steps and he was at the door. Opening it, Daniel gave a smile as he saw Jessi there. Waving behind him, Daniel stepped back to let her in.

"Hey Jess, come on in. If you dare."

Jessi smiled brightly at Daniel and came into his place. You know, she didn't think it looked that bad at all. Yes, it was small, but it wasn't like a shoe box or anything, and it looked like Daniel kept it pretty clean. She wasn't surprised about that.

She looked back at Daniel. "I think, from what I've seen so far, this place is pretty cute! I brought some pizza and pop with me, too, as I promised. Where would you like me to put them?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:07 pm
Actually, I've always liked angel food cake topped with fruit. *takes a bite and chews it slowly, enjoying it* This is very good too, though.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Jessi_Deramis
Jessi smiled brightly at Daniel and came into his place. You know, she didn't think it looked that bad at all. Yes, it was small, but it wasn't like a shoe box or anything, and it looked like Daniel kept it pretty clean. She wasn't surprised about that.

She looked back at Daniel. "I think, from what I've seen so far, this place is pretty cute! I brought some pizza and pop with me, too, as I promised. Where would you like me to put them?"

Daniel looked around, then mentally smacked himself for thinking that some new surface might have magically appeared. Instead he closed the door and pointed to the love seat before taking the food stuff from Jessi.

"Well, about the only place to really put this is in the kitchen. I'll be right back."

Daniel strode into the kitchen and set the pizza box on the stove, and the soda bottle went into the small fridge. daniel noted that it looked awfully alone in there, and then again, mentally smacked himself for being silly. Walking back into his front room, he opened his arms wide and took in the whole room.

"Like I said, it's not much. But all hundred and ninety some odd square feet are mine. Until I move out or get evicted, but hey. So. This is the front room, aptly named I thought. The kitchen is the next room back, and in the very back is my little library. As well as the restroom, in case you, er, needed to know."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:17 pm
Amy thought about what Karrie said and then smiled. "You know... that does sound really good. Oh, and fresh fruit, from the farmer's market."

Her smile widened as he said he liked the cake she made. "Thank you, Karrie. I'm glad you like it. Have another piece if you want! I promise I won't tell."

She giggled softly and then nodded to the rose petal path that had led into the kitchen. "Then, whenever you're done, follow the path back out and there's another one that will lead you to your next surprise!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:19 pm
As soon as Daniel opened his arms, Jessi smiled and stepped a little closer to him. She looked around as he pointed out different things, and then she moved into his arms and hugged him.

"Thank you for letting me come here, Daniel, and see your place. It means a lot. And if you ever want to decorate more, you should let me do it! I love doing that kind of stuff!"

She giggled as she looked around. "And you know, I actually think your place is a little bigger than mine, which makes sense since I just have a studio apartment. I like your place!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:25 pm
*nods* It's the wrong time of year for the farmer's market, though.

*looks down at his plate to find that he's already finished his cake* I think I will have another piece. *cuts himself another slice*

*looks at the path* All right... *eats a little faster, curious to see what else she's planned*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:30 pm
Amy nodded. "You're right, it is... Maybe we should try one in the summer or late spring? I'd hate to try that cake out with just store-bought fruit."

When she saw him take another slice, she smiled and blushed just a little bit. He really liked her cake enough to have another piece! That made her feel good.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:33 pm
Yeah. I go to the farmer's market a lot in spring and summer anyway, for fresh fruits and vegetables. They taste so much better than what you find in stores. 3nodding

*takes the last bite of his cake and sighs* I don't think I could eat any more if I wanted to. *grins at Amy* Very good dinner.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:41 pm
Amy nodded, agreeing. "Yeah, they do. That is going to be the first thing I make when the fruits come back into season!"

She watched as Karrie sighed in satisfaction. She beamed at his praise and blushed. "Thank you, Karrie. I'm so glad you liked it. There are going to be plenty of leftovers."

She reached over and started running one of her hands up and down one of his arms soothingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:41 pm
Jessi_Deramis
As soon as Daniel opened his arms, Jessi smiled and stepped a little closer to him. She looked around as he pointed out different things, and then she moved into his arms and hugged him.

"Thank you for letting me come here, Daniel, and see your place. It means a lot. And if you ever want to decorate more, you should let me do it! I love doing that kind of stuff!"

She giggled as she looked around. "And you know, I actually think your place is a little bigger than mine, which makes sense since I just have a studio apartment. I like your place!"

Daniel returned the hug, even noting how comfortable he was becoming with the gesture. A good thing, since Jessi seemed to enjoy expressing herself that way.

"Well, I'm willing to bet that yours is the slightly larger of the two, but I suppose it doesn't matter. And as to decorating, heck, knock yourself out. May even help me figure out what I like or don't like. Or if I even have preferences of the sort."

Daniel leaned over and flopped down onto the love seat and looked around.

"Not a lot to do I'm afraid. No television to watch, and no radio to listen much to my chagrin. Asides from this couch thing, and the chair in the back, I've got a bunch of books, and the keyboard there."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:47 pm
*grins* Well, leftovers make good lunches... as long as Velcore doesn't eat it all. sweatdrop

*leans over to kiss her* Well, should I go follow that trail?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:53 pm
Amy giggled. "Don't worry. I'll make something else tomorrow night so he can focus on eating something else throughout the week. I'll give him some roast beef tomorrow afternoon, and by supper, he'll have forgotten all about it."

She smiled at Karrie after he kissed her and nodded. "Yes, I think you should."

She kissed him slowly for a few moments and then stood up with him. She'd follow him as he followed the trail to the pets' room.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:56 pm
You'd be surprised. Velcore has a very good memory. Sometimes better than mine...

*stands up* All right then. *follows the trail, pushing the door to the pets' room open when he gets there*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games