Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"What makes you think I need a present?" Akihiko asked innocently as they walked down the street. "Honestly, you let me vent and talk about all my own troubles. That's a present enough."

He really didn't know what he wanted in truth... because he never really thought about it.
If he wanted it, he bought it. Simple.

But then he paused. "Um... maybe there is one thing you could give me as a gift..." blue eyes caught Michi's for a moment. "Driving lessons. If you know how to drive that is."

At was at that moment that his phone rang. Answering, Akihiko smiled. "Ruki! Actually I took Michi-kun shopping... and now he'll be able to look like us." he mock pouted, knowing Izzy would be able to hear it through the phone. "You're going to have to go clothes shopping with me when we get back to Japan, you know... I can't wait to dress you up. The outfits Ishi-san had provided for you were inspiring." he laughed softly. "Oh, lunch there sounds good... could you make sure there's enough for Michi-kun and Yuuji? Oh and Nezumi-san because I think he's going to meet us there."

Takagi looked up quickly.
His cousin had overheard that? Amidst all of his fashion designing and dressing up of Tanaka?

"We can head over now if you'd like." Narcissus continued, pulling their driver's card from his pocket. "I can ring the driver and we'll be there soon."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:46 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Sounds like a really fun day. Was Tanaka-kun easy to dress? Oh I bet he looks really good in the clothes you picked out. Where did you go shopping?" Izzy could hear that mock pout from miles away and it brought a smile to his lips.

But then Akihiko wanted to dress him up too. "Oh well oh my...dress me up?!" he sounded just a little embarrassed about that idea. "Well yes, umm...my Aunt's costume department is very good." And Akihiko would be able to tell from his distance that Izzy was blushing. "Ah...she thought I'd look good if I mm...did something a little more exotic. I guess the clothes do look good on me" He was still blushing but hiding that in a corner as he talked to Akihiko.

"Sure, I can arrange that. So Tanaka-kun, Takagi-san, and Nezumi...san." His voice changed slightly at that last name. Oh there was no love lost there to be sure. Everytime Nezumi's name came up, a streak of irritation swept through Izzy. He wanted to ask why in the world that man was coming to MeKA. As a manager, Izzy had No respect for Nezumi and certainly wouldn't be afraid to say it to the man given an opportunity.

"Yes, why don't you come now if you're able to. Since it's my Aunt's driver, he'll be able to handle security. Just tell him Studio 16 and he'll know where to go." responded Izzy as he wondered how Akihiko was...what was he thinking. Those things, he wouldn't hear over the phone and probably would not see until after all was said and done for the day. There was just too many people around...as always.

----------

When Akihiko called the driver, the man promptly answered the phone in Japanese. "I'll be there in 5 minutes." Was the response once he knew where Narcissus was standing.

In just about 5 minutes, the car pulled up and took to an open spot along the street. The trunk popped open and the driver slipped out to take the packages from Yuuji and put them carefully into the trunk.

The doors were unlocked so everyone was free to slip into the car.

------

Michi finally had a moment to answer Akihiko's request. "I've got my license so I can show you the ropes if you want. If that's what you'd like for Christmas. Do you want to learn to drive in one of your cars because I don't have one right now since I've been taking the trains. Mmm...I guess I might have to think of getting one if things take off for me." He scratched his head as he sat down in the car realizing that things were probably going to change quite a bit for him if he ended up even remotely like Narcissus.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:18 pm

"He did. Course at Gucci we decided to dress Yuuji up instead." his blue eyes glanced at Michi, catching the man's eye. "I used it as a test to see just how Michi-kun's fashion sense held up." the musician winked. "We bought a few things at Gucci and Versache and Armani. I was even able to get Shou-san's Christmas gift!"

The blush in Izzy's voice was impossible to miss, and Akihiko couldn't help but laugh from his end of the phone. "Of course I want to dress you up. Never new you could look so damn good in designer clothes." he teased, referring to the outfits that MeKa had him in lately. "Yes Ruki... the clothes look good on you." Narcissus added, his voice soft yet serious. "Even as my manager, you could do with standing out more often. Thus... we're going shopping when we get home. I've got a nice little number that I think you'd look divine in."

Listening, Narcissus got the location and smiled, "We'll be there as soon as traffic allows. Ja ne." he hung up the phone, intending to let Izzy stew over what sort of clothes he had planned for the man.

Izzy Lucky would look dashing and suave... in anything Akihiko put him in.

Quickly he called the driver, told him about Studio 16, and then waiting for the car. As he was getting in, Michi pipped up in regards to driving. Yuuji, of course, was in the front seat and as soon as the car pulled into the street, Narcissus looked at his friend seriously.

"I don't have a car."

A moment of silence passed between them... "I mean, we could use one of Ohayou's cars. But I don't personally have a car... and I want to keep the lessons a secret from Ruki. He loves driving and cars and I'd like to be able to participate in one of his favorite past times... so I figure I need to learn to drive first."

Meanwhile.... back at MeKa... Shou's phone rang...

(((OOC: This is what Koy wants to put Izzy in: http://imgur.com/YIFWZ )))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:11 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well yes, but aren't you the one who's suppose to stand out? Not me as your manager?" he poked back as he looked down at the clothes that he was dressed in for the day. He did look....sexy. It was kind of...well strange. His Aunt was really making him look like a star that would never be able to hide from the eyes of anyone. But he sort of had to smile because it seemed like it got Akihiko's attention.

"Oh no...umm...what do you mean by a nice little number? You really should explain yourself!" he said as his cheeks burned with ideas but those things couldn't be worn in the public eye. No it had to be something else!

Of course, Akihiko hung up the phone before he could ask any further. Blast that man...Izzy knew he did that totally on purpose!!

----------

Michi paused for a moment then snapped his fingers, "Ok, then we can still keep it a secret. I've a car we can use. My dad has an old sedan that that he keeps in the garage at his house. He's too lazy to sell it even though he takes the train most of the time to work. If we pay for our own gas and get its oil change he'll be fine with us borrowing it."

Michi smiled brightly then leaned back in his seat. "Yeah, Ishi-san loves cars. He told my mom once that driving was the best thing next to sleeping. But that's from living in here I bet. Seems like most Americans drive. So when do you want to start learning?"

-----

Meanwhile, back at MeKA, Shou held up his hands to pause the conversation he was having with the recording technician and looked down at his phone then answered it. "Moshi, Moshi...."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:35 pm

"Well... we need to see what your schedule will be like once we get back to Japan." Akihiko replied as they headed toward MeKa. "I'm pretty sure I'll be needed in the recording studio to do the official album... photo shoots for the jacket and booklet... then there's promotion so I'll probably have a few tv spots to perform in too. Izzy should be, by then, organizing my tour so it'd have to be before I'm on the road."

Blue eyes glanced to Tanaka. "You'll be busy soon too... vocal lessons, dance lessons... you'll be meeting with Ohayou's song writers to help get you started on your own lyrics..."

"That wasn't very nice of you to run off like that last night." Ishihara spoke into the phone as he was getting dressed in front of a hotel mirror. "Really, Shou-san... I'm supposed to be here for you and I don't even know where you are. I had to get in touch with Yamada-san to see if he'd heard of you."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:02 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Mm...I bet there will be more than that for you. The gym, the magazines, working with Ishi-san too...I'm sure that your hours are going to be packed. And I guess you're right, mine too. However, I'd really like to help you do this. If you could drive, you'd be free to take off when you wanted. Come visit me at my apartment without the drivers and bodyguards. That might be nice. We could throw back a beer or two and watch some sports or movies." Michi answered and was determined to make sure that this happened. He wondered if Akihiko ever felt that kind of freedom but it would be good for him to.

"I've been thinking of songs...I think I want to write fun things...happier things. I don't know but I think I'd like making people happy with my songs. You've cornered the market on the thoughtful, deep and dark. And well I could never even match Shou's Visual Kei. Although...I think I'd like his help to make a 'fun' visual kei like PV one day. You know..something to laugh at the genre." he grinned at the thought and glanced out the window.

"I think people need to see a brighter side of life." he said thoughtfully as he watched the gates of MeKA show up on the right.

"Whoa...." he said with a quiet draw of breath. This studio...is enormous.

And that it was. MeKA was a grand modern campus that fit more the image of Apple with clean lines and sleek styling much like Ishi-san's mansion in the hills. This fit Ruki's preferred style as well. Like Aunt...Like Nephew it seemed.

Everything surround the beautiful campus was from the parks with benches and cheerful flying fountains to the various buildings had touches of modern wire art and glass connected to frames of grey/silver rods. It was an airy feeling as the car paused at the security gate for only a moment before being allowed to enter through a great spiraling arch that was lettered with MeKA.

A few minutes later, the car reached a studio entry well marked with an etched glass sign stretched between wires and rods, STUDIO 16.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Music Industry Christmas Party...

"Me? Not nice? Run off? Oh Ishihara-san...would I do that to you?" Shou smirked because yes, he would very easily. He was quite a handful and Hamu always complained about his...escapes. Everyone knew quite well that the peacock sometimes just flew away without talking to anyone about his plans.

"Ah...well mm... let's see. You are here for me. You're in the US. I'm the US too. See. We are together." he grinned a large cheshire smile as he held the phone to his ear.

"Ohhhhh...so that's why H...Mm...Yamada-san called me. He thought I left you in a gutter some where I think. Really you should be enjoying your V. A C. A. T. I. O. N., Mr. PR. It's not often you get one right?" And this was Shou's way...any means to not do what anyone else wanted. Everything was on his own terms and that was exactly what frustrated Matsumoto Izo at times. But it was difficult to put a thumb on the star when he was raking in the cash. However, Matsumoto didn't like leaving the cash cow alone overseas...and with Ohayou's 'finest'. Matsumoto hated complications because Shou's wild creative side wouldn't think before acting.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:13 pm

"Shou-san..." You continued with a slight sigh as he adjusted his glasses. "I'm not here on vacation. I'm here on business... and you're my business." he spoke calmly, heading out of the hotel and getting in the car he had rented.

"Would you mind letting me know where you are? I'd hate to call Yamada-san again and make him figure it out because we both know he's probably very busy right now." he turned on the engine, though didn't pull out of the parking space just yet. "I'm in my rental car. I'm not going to come and pick you up or bother you. But it IS my job to be where you are. You won't even known I'm there, but I need to know your location."

Of course he could just trace the GPS in Shou's phone... but that really was a last resort...

"Oh god I forgot the gym..." Akihiko winced at the thought. "Look um... damn I wish this was a limo... later today, when you get a chance, could you take a look at my back? It's been bothering me since the quake." he said, realizing that his pain would have to stop before he could even begin to work out.
As it stood now, he probably didn't have the physical stamina that he usually needed for a concert. Of course this album wouldn't be as demanding in showmanship... but still.
"I know it's your vacation though..." sighing, Akihiko leaned his head back on the seat and pulled his hat down so that it covered his face as he just focused himself for a moment.
But then he was sitting right back up again with a smirk. "I like my cornered market thank you. But yes... happy would certainly suit you. With Chiyou-kun's music taking a slightly darker edge of late, we do need a brighter sound with Ohayou. In fact..."
Before he could say anything however, those blue eyes were drawn to the MeKa compound.
He didn't express himself quite the same way as Michi, but nevertheless, the young Koyasu was impressed with the size and scope of the place.
Far bigger than Ohayou.
Then again, everything in the US seemed bigger...
Getting out of the car, completely forgetting their conversation, Akihiko began to wonder just where they should go. Izzy had said studio 16 but surely the entire building wasn't one studio...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:50 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"I'd be happy to look at your back and work on it if I'm able. I don't have my table here but I suppose we can set something up somewhere if I need to do something special." he answered then looked over Akihiko as if studying his form. Yes, the man could be the next future star but his heart still was into therapy and helping others heal.

"Look, I'll be fine helping you out on my vacation. From what Takagi-san told me it would be a really short vacation since we have to go back to Japan soon. But I can take a little time to work on your back." Michi was that way about things. It wasn't fun for him if he knew his friend was physically hurting. So he'd rather help out than let things fester. He didn't know if Akihiko was out of place, bruised up or what but he'd care for it as he could.

"Yeah, his music isn't as peppy as it used to be. But it still has a lot of soul to it." Michi said thoughtfully as the topic of Chiyou came up. They had fun in that laundry room awhile back. But Chiyou seemed to be looking for someone that was...full time. Michi wasn't ready for that...maybe he'd never be.

As Michi got out of the car he looked around and then over at Yuuji then towards the driver. The driver got out of the car and walked towards the large doors. There he punched in a code quickly then put his thumb on a reader and for a moment he waited until the door popped. Obviously, MeKA was rather proactive about security. "Please follow me and I will take you through the Studio.

For Akihiko's eyes, he could see that this building actually was a full blown studio with several sound stages for various instruments and even a performance stage for private screenings. There was a high tech audio engineering lab down the hall, private meeting rooms and a SFX area. As they turned down another hall there was a library of instruments as well as a work out studio and cafe.

"This studio is one of the larger studios on MeKA's main campus. We've several others for various uses and a construction site for stage sets further down, and an engineering studio for the screen displays of various concerts. MeKA likes to be all in one...so you can move from idea to conception quickly." said the driver as he led them into the cafe where food was being laid out buffet style for everyone.

-----

Izzy dragged Shou by the hand and lead the star along as the man spoke on the phone because Izzy knew that Shou could just about get lost in the building or even enchanted by the guitars again in the library. Yes, Izzy learned much about Shou's distracted nature quickly. This was a few minutes before the others had arrived so by the time they got there. Izzy was looking over the food and noticing that some of his favorites were picked as well as healthy options too. It was a good selection and he figured that everyone would find something they liked.

When he looked up and saw the others, he smiled brightly at Akihiko and hurried over. "I'm so glad you made it. I was hoping you wouldn't get lost on the campus. If you want I can take you on a tour of the rest of MeKA later once I get things done here" He wanted to touch Akihiko...wanted to give him a hug. But they had to keep up appearances, unfortunately.

"Thank you for bringing them here safely, Martin." he said to the driver.

"Sir, I will be on MeKA proper for the rest of the day. When you or your guests are ready to return, please give me a call. I am at their disposal for the day. I will keep charge of the shopping bags as well until that time."

"Certainly, Martin." Izzy answered and was thankful that his Aunt's driver was very professional. The driver then left leaving Izzy with the group.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

MeKA Studio....

Izzy had taken his hand and started leading him along down a hall way and finally got him into the Cafe. The food was being set out and Shou took a seat close by as he continued to talk to You.

"Mmm...you remind me of H..mmm..Yamada-san, Ishihara-san! Goodness gracious. Oh...now now...No need to call H..Yamada-san again. I'm sure he's in bed by now." And well Shou didn't want to hear another earful from his assistant if he was woken up like that. He had a feeling Ishihara-san would have no problem giving him a call too. Drat!

"Alright...." he said with a long sigh obviously not taken with the idea but willing to let Hamu sleep. "I'm at MeKA, Studio 16. With Lucky-san. Mm...soon Narcissus-san will be here too. We're going to have lunch coming. Have you eaten yet?" he asked thinking that maybe this man was much like Hamu and probably kept protein bars in his pocket so he wouldn't have to eat lunch...just to keep up with Shou.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Appearances be damned, there was an obvious difference between himself and Izzy Lucky.
Narcissus was a notorious flirt who didn't have a problem with personal space and tended to intrude on said spaces of other people...
Thus, when he saw Izzy, the musician wrapped an arm around his shoulder immediately and pulled him close beside him as they walked.

"I missed you." Akihiko whispered so soft that only Izzy could hear, before smiling. "So you and Shou-san got some work done? How was your experience recording your own music, ne?"

He would have said something to Shou, but it seemed the man was on the phone.

Earlier however, in the car...

Akihiko couldn't help but smile at Michi. "You're always so easy to convince." he said, leaning on Tanaka's shoulder for a moment. "We can use Izzy's bed or the hotel bed. I doubt he'd mind since it's actually for my health and it might make me a little happier."
Okay so 'happier' wasn't the right word but he really didn't want to get into a discussion of how his back had played a small part in his inability to just get in the mood the night before.
It usually didn't hurt... but for some reason, especially after the issues with his grandfather... Narcissus noticed the pain.
Had he just been ignoring it before?
Akihiko had no idea. It wouldn't be the first time he ignored pain however...

The young Koyasu smiled as they had gotten out of the car and walked through the studio, the driver leading them with Yuuji quietly in the background.
"I think you'll like this business once you get used to it, Michi-kun." the musician had said before their driver was explaining the MeKA campus.

"I'll have to take notes on this place then. We haven't the room in Japan for a campus this sprawling, but we could always build up and not out at Ohayou." Narcissus said before his eyes fell on Izzy and.... well, you know what happened after that. wink

"No I haven't eaten but I can grab something on the way." Yamada replied, pulling out of the parking lot. "I'll be there soon, though you'll probably be finished by lunch then. Provided security lets me in on my credentials. It might be easier if you spoke with the staff to let them know I'm coming. Honestly, Shou-san... I've known Yamada-san long enough in this business to have picked up a few tips and tricks, especially in regards to you."
In other words, he'd specifically asked Haru how to handle the man...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Easy to convince?" he shook his head and even wagged a finger at Akihiko, "You say you might be injured and that well sends warning sounds off in my head nowadays so of course I'm going to look at that back of yours."

But then they were all in side and Michi was pretty much overwhelmed by the surroundings. "I'd like to record here....if I ever get big" he wistfully sighed as he saw all the open space and the comfortable feeling of the area. It was like being set free to explore one craft...without having to go any farther than...the yard; a very big yard.

"You think you could build this UP in Ohayou?" asked Michi as he took a peek in the window of one of the rooms as they walked by. "This is really cool!"

...Dark Star.

User Image

SHOU

MeKA Studio....

"OH..mmm...Ah...I didn't know you knew H..Yamada-san that well..I suppose I should speak to the security. Mm." That is if he remembered to do so once he got off the phone but then there was always that threat to call Hamu. Ok so maybe Shou could be nice enough to make sure You wasn't trapped forever with a 100 questions from the squad of men that guarded the campus. Somehow he guessed that You was already aware of this possibility and it sure sounded like he had spoken with his Hamu. Double DRAT!

"Well there is a big..buffet here if you want to eat here. I think they were expecting a few AH! Narcissus-san! Michi-kun! Takagi-kun! I see you made it. Oh shoot, Ishihara-san I've got to run now but I'll see you soon! Nice speaking with you again!" And with that he hung up the phone and complete got taken off his course as he got up to walk over and meet his friends.

It would take him a few minutes before he'd think about You and then a few more to remember what he was suppose to do.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy looked at the hand that came over his shoulder and then his eyes went up to meet Akihiko's. He smiled and whispered back, "I missed you too." Before his voice raised to a normal level and he replied, Oh we did get some done. Shou-san still is deciding between the 1st and 3rd run of the song. He's been picking apart the notes. It's very amazing how tight he works in the studio once he gets started. It was difficult to pull him away."

But then he tugged on the edge of one of those blond extensions and bit his bottom lip, "Well it was kind of different being on the other side of the fence. I knew what was going on but I think I still need a little time to adjust. I'd let you hear what we did but I...well I'm not sure you'd want to." He didn't really want Akihiko feeling uncomfortable and thus he tried to avoid involving him too much.

"But..." Switching the conversation, "We've got a great spread of food here! It's nice to see you Tanaka-kun, Yuuji-san. I heard that you both had an interesting shopping extravaganza!"

Michi laughed and glanced at Akihiko, "You could call it that. Our Shopping Tour was directed by Narcissus-san himself and...I have to say, he shops far more savvy than any woman I know. Actually, I think I learned quite a bit to day about my new musical image. It was a great experience even though we didn't sing a single note."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Before joining Izzy and Shou-san, Akihiko had smirked at Michi. "It isn't a question of if I think I can do it or not, Michi-kun. It's just a question of when." he replied with a wink.
He fully intended to turn Ohayou into something that could even rival American companies now that he saw them. He wasn't jealous of what they had to offer... rather... he was intrigued at how what they offered could better their stars, and simply wanted to give the stars of Ohayou those same opportunities.
Not to mention it would make Ohayou far bigger than SMASH...

Once with Izzy though, that thought was filed to the back of his mind. "Just because I'm good at shopping doesn't make me like some fashion crazed house wife." Akihiko retorted with a smirk. "It just means I care about my image and the images of those around me. Call it vein." the man teased.
His stage name really was 'Narcissus' for a reason...

He had been very glad for his lover's whispered reply, and it had only caused him to pull Izzy a bit closer for a moment in response, before letting the man go... well maybe not go... he still had his arm around Ruki''s shoulders after all.

"This is your single, Izzy." the young Koyasu replied. "This shouldn't be done how I think it should be done, nor how Shou-san thinks it should be done. YOU, Izzy Lucky, need to pick which take to put on the album. I don't care how picky Shou-san is. Do you honestly think I'd let anyone tell me which take to put down aside from myself? Honestly!" now finally releasing Izzy, Narcissus smiled over to Shou. "Hope our entrance didn't interrupt your phone call. Business or pleasure?" he asked quizzically with one raised eyebrow.

Meanwhile, Yuuji frowned at Izzy. "They dressed me up like their own private runway doll..." he huffed, still not happy for having had to model. "I never want to go shopping with my cousin again. Good luck when we get home... because he's going to drag you all over Tokyo..." the man added with a wink.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I don't know. You might make a wonderful house wife, Narcissus-san. You like to cook and you like to shop." He counted both on one hand. "And you're a troublesome diva. That sounds like something very close to a house wife." Izzy teased mercilessly as Akihiko's arm remained around his shoulder. Izzy remembered a time he would have gotten out from under that arm some how. But now, he was rather happy to have it there.

"Oh it's not that he's picking apart MY song. He's picking apart his performance. Big difference. He already told me I had to choose most everything but then well..." Izzy glanced over at Shou, "He just wanted to make sure his part was perfect for me."

It was then Shou walked over and for a moment thought about Narcissus' question. "Oh it was just a call from Ishihara-san. He's rather persistent. And sort of reminds me of ....Yamada-san." he answered then thought for a moment. There was something else he was suppose to do. "OH! Oh..mm..Lucky-san, Umm...Ishihara-san is coming here. At least, that is what he said. I told him take a vacation but it seems I'm his business while he's here. Not really sure what to do with the man."

Izzy looked at Shou for a moment wondering if it was a good idea to let a Smash rep in. Although...Ishihara-san was just trying to do his job no matter how difficult. He seemed like a nice enough man, "I suppose I should call the gate then. They won't let him in otherwise."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Akihiko blinked, for once unable to come up with a comeback...
Mainly cause it was true.
He liked to cook and shop... enjoyed having a clean house... was rather troublesome and a definite diva... he always wanted to get his way... spa relaxation and massages... having his hair and make-up applied... wardrobe...
The musician was simply struck speechless at the tease, his mind a complete blank.
Especially compared to Izzy... who always ate unhealthy foods and he'd never seen go shopping before... who worried about finances and loved to drive...

Okay now that I think about it... I AM like a woman... WHAT THE HELL?! his inner thoughts screamed.

But Narcissus shook his head to clear away that disturbing thought.

Least in bed, when it came to Izzy, his lover was the wife...

"Ah, well I suppose that's different then..." Akihiko said, completely ignoring the tease because in all honesty... ********... Izzy was right! "As long as you're making the decisions about YOUR performance. Think of this as the first time I get to see just what you're made of." he said with a wink, strangely looking forward to the single.

But he said nothing to the idea of listening to it now for himself.

When he did that... he didn't want another soul for miles and he hoped to be at least halfway drunk.

"Shou-san, it really isn't good to leave someone who's supposed to be with you, behind. I mean, what if I just ran off and left Yuuji and..."

Takagi sighed, "You do that on a regular basis, Akihiko. I'm used to it by now... and I know how to follow you."

The young Koyasu smirked, "Yes well I suppose that's true. Then tell him, Yuuji. It's no fun to have to chase after a star."

Yuuji could only sigh once more and nod in response. "It's true."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy took one glance then another. Akihiko was...speechless for a moment and Izzy could tell that the gears were whirling in the man's head That was not a common occurrence when it came to Narcissus. It was maybe the very first time he actually made Narcissus....speechless! Inside, Izzy was utterly thrilled because he could only guess the man's thoughts and he would have heartily agreed.

And then the comment got ignored. Obviously Akihiko had no answer or comeback. Maybe Izzy was RIGHT. Well of course he was. He could have named off a million reason but instead only a big bright grin remained on his lips. One point for him!

"Oh I am. It would make me rather uneasy if I didn't." Izzy answered but was surprised by the wink. He wondered if that was a natural wink or a Narcissus wink.Did he really want to hear his song?

---

Shou laughed, "If Ishihara-san can't keep up on his own then I surely won't babysit him." Then Shou just started giggling with Narcissus' comment. "Oh you're as bad as I am. Everyone at Smash knows I'm impossible so most don't attempt to stifle my creativity..or my free spirited....nature. Except for H...Yamada-san. But, I wouldn't replace my assistant for any reason. He's really a good sport...and quite efficient."

But Shou really didn't know some things about his Hamu...and how he knew You so well. Of course, they worked together but...well Hamu just didn't talk about his connections in the office.

"Awh...Takagi-san, but it has to be fun chasing Narcissus-san around. You get to explore unique situations, play detective, scramble over roof tops like a ninja. Probably using GPS to locate him and he's smart enough to leave his phone in a safe box at a train station. Chasing him down while he's hanging out in Akihabara in disguised as a black suit among 1000s of other black suits going to work on a Monday morning...AND...the prime educational experience of what Narcisssus does on his off hours. I'm sure that is a very interesting day in and of itself!" Shou said with a twinkle in his eye that reveal some of that insanity others loved and hated. Oh yes, mingled in those spoken thoughts were probably several of Shou's own escapades of inspired creativity and causing Yamada-san many....headaches. Yuuji was probably very lucky that he didn't have to watch over...Shou.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:43 pm

"You'd be surprised how easy it is to find him again." Yuuji replied with a smile. "My cousin doesn't exactly do things spontaneously... plus he tends to have a driver."

"Urusai... just because I don't know how to drive... I wouldn't make it two feet into a subway station without bodyguards and all my personal attempts to disguise myself have all been failures." Akihiko replied, crossing his arms over his chest. "Next time I'm dressing as a hobo."

Takagi rolled his eyes, "Your vanity would never let you do that."

Sighing, Narcissus nodded, "You're probably right... Besides, I've just learned to deal with you behind the scenes. You're there. I know it. I just don't pay any attention to it anymore."

"Bingo." Yuuji replied with a smile, looking to Shou. "This Ishihara-san just needs to be like me. Hiding in your shadow without you even knowing it!"

But oh how akin to Yuuji You was... if only any of them truly knew...

Blue gaze focusing back in Izzy, Narcissus poked the man's forehead. "Wipe the grin off your face. You didn't win a point with that comment. I just chose not to reply because most of it was true." he said, as if reading his lover's mind.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games