Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Kat enters the bar after a day spent talking to the people at the nursery about the plants and statuary she wants to use for Psy's party. Heading to the bar, she grabs a Dos Equis and pops it open, grabbing a lime wedge on her way around to a seat at the bar. Once the lime is in the beer, she takes a long drink of the beer and gets comfortable.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:52 pm

-dame comes in from the JD, taking a seat beside Katana- Heya, Kat. What's up? ^_^ 4laugh

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:59 pm

She turns and smiles at dame.

"Relaxing....worked with people all day on Psy's combination housewarming/engagement theme party. The October party will be out at the estate, and we're doing a Roman theme, since she's Italian and all. And I have to get with her to see if she wants me there when she talks to wedding planners, since she's asked me to be her maid of honor."

She sips her beer and then sets the bottle back down. "What have you been up to?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Oh? I didn't realise the next party was gonna be at her GGG estate. Coool. I bet it's very pretty there. ^_^ Um...Roman attire? Will it be warm enough to strut around in togas? xd

Tis not all surprising that you're the maid of honor, love. I mean, you are second-in-command. Plus, the rest of us MW ladies are flaky. wink

I've just been workin' non-stop, hon. Work, work, work. That's all I do. That and eating... twisted food and otherwise. wink -winks at her, grinning lewdly and thinking of Flame-

...well, I still do a bit of sleeping. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:13 pm

She snorts, "Well, at least you're getting some R&R with Flame. I seem to be all alone again lately...which is fine, since I'm going to be busy helping Psy with her wedding."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Eh, we get it in when we can. -fiddles with her fingers and ring- He's been workin' too, so... -dame shrugs- He probably is still catching up from when he was out of the country. -dame snorts again- Hey, you knew what you were getting into with Dec. Thankfully when we were together he couldn't go too very far during the school years because of classes and such. And then in the summers I traveled with him a bit. 3nodding Granted, this was before he was as big as him and the band are now.

-she bites her lip and plays with her hands again- I'm worried that any day now Flame's gonna go back on a hunt and disappear for two months again... sad

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:30 pm

She shrugs her shoulders.

"Meh, it's not like we've said we're only going to see each other. I imagine if someone was around that caught my eye, I don't think Dec would hold it against me. Problem is, not too many men hanging around here lately."

She turns and looks at dame. "You know what Flame's job entails, damey. Question is, are you willing to wait for him if he does disappear again and can't contact you for whatever reason?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:33 pm

-dame shrugs and looks at Kat- I've done it twice now. Why wouldn't I wait for him? I want to be with him.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:35 pm

"Then what exactly are you worried about then?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:45 pm

-dame gives Kat a funny look- Uh, why wouldn't I be worried? I enjoy spending time with him and of course I don't really want him to go away for months at a time. confused I'm worried that just out of the blue he'll spring it on me and I'll have to tell him goodbye again, not knowing when he'll be back... -she raises an eyebrow at Kat- neutral I'm not real sure what you're lookin' for, Kat...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:46 pm

"But you know that's one of the things he has to do with his job. What if you have to tell him good bye one day? How do you think he'll take it?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:50 pm

I'm not quite sure going away for months at a time is really a normal part of the job. Weeks, yes, months? I dunno. He had been away for a long time before we went and got him.

He has to tell me goodbye every time he leaves, Kat. And if he's ever the one that's staying behind, I'm sure he'll take it the same way I do/we do each time. I'm...I'm not real sure where this convo is leading... neutral

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:52 pm

She turns and gives dame a serious look.

"Then maybe ya'll had better talk about it...especially since we don't know what the outcome of your situation might be. You said yourself that you could be gone for years. Might be best to find out exactly where ya'll stand on this relationship."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:59 pm

-dame stiffens and speaks in a low voice- Years is a lot different than two months, Katana. If I get put in prison I won't expect him to wait on me and I will insist we call it quits.

-she stands up and walks behind the bar, keeping her back to Katana so she can't see her eyes, looking in the fridge for something to drink- I am not selfish enough to want him to wait for me to get out. He deserves better than that anyway. -she grits her teeth and pushes her feelings back down deep into her stomach, willing the sting to go away-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:01 pm

*Walks up to the Main Bar from her chambers. As she enters she grins at Dame and Katana and then goes behind the bar. She pours herself a glass of nicely chilled white wine.* User Image Evening, Ladies.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3575 3576 3577 3578 3579 3580 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games