Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:52 pm
Jessi hopped off of the counter and smiled. "You most definitely have not imposed at all. You have saved me from utter boredom today and dug me out! Thank you for everything, Daniel."

She walked up to him and hugged him. "You be safe and call me when you get home, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:01 pm
Chef_Karrie

((The following scene took place Wednesday night...))

*after driving home on the semi-cleared roads, Karrie was glad to see the lights of his house as he pulled into the driveway. After he parked the car, he walked up to the front door and opened it* I'm home. *sees the rose petals on the floor* What's this? *takes his coat and boots off before starting to follow the trail*

Amy sighed in relief when she heard Karrie's voice in the house. The weather outside had made her nervous, especially since Karrie had been driving.

She waited for Karrie to follow the trail of rose petals into the kitchen and then held her hands on at the sides. "Welcome home, Karrie! I know how stressful things have been for you lately, so I wanted to do something special for you to hopefully give you a chance to relax. Plus... I know how cheesy this sounds, but I just love you so much and I love being with you, and I wanted to do something to express that."

She went over to the stove. "In 10 minutes, a roast will be ready. I put vegetables in with it, and on the stove, I've been simmering extra broth to put over everything. There's also a chocolate cake in the fridge."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:05 pm
*when he sees what Amy's wearing, a smile slowly appears on his face* You have no idea how good all of that sounds right now. *wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer, leaning down to kiss her*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:06 pm
Daniel returned the hug, but grimaced slightly at Jessi's last request.

"Uh, no can do with the calling. No phone. But rest assured, I'll make it there in one piece. I'll see this weekend, weather permitting of course. Take it easy."

Daniel gathered up his bag, gave Jessi a final wave and a smile, and wandered out the door. He actually made his way down to the ground floor before using a random door way to travel. Making sure no one was watching, and with a last look up towards Jessi's apartment, Daniel faded away.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:16 pm
Amy's eyes widened and she grinned brightly when she heard what Karrie said. He liked it! Oh she hoped everything went as well as it sounded for him.

When he kissed her, she sighed softly against his lips and wrapped her arms loosely around his neck. When his arms encompassed her and rested on her mostly-bare back, she shivered slightly.

After she pulled back slightly, she smirked up at him. "Well that was a treat for me, too. And I already fed Velcore, Thistle and the kittens so that just you and I can eat alone. I promised Velcore some extra treats tomorrow if he promised to put off eating the roast until then, since the roast wasn't even close to being ready when it was time to feed them."

She started playing with his shirt a little bit. "We have a surprise for you in the pet's bedroom, too. But you can see that later."

Amy kissed him once more and then went to get an oven mitt. The timer had 3 minutes left on it. The table was already set. She just had to get the oven mitt out as well as an electric carving knife.

"So how was your day today?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:18 pm
Jessi wished there was a pay phone near Daniel's shack. Since they lived in the same town, the call would have been local and, thus, free. Dammit...

She sighed softly, watched him walk off, and then started to get ready for bed.  

Jessi_Deramis

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:29 pm
Well, I can't wait to see what the rest of your surprise is, then. *grins and reluctantly lets her go* Is there anything you want me to do?

My day was very long. It always seems longer when the restaurant's not busy.The kitchen's very clean now, though... Not that it wasn't before.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:33 pm
Amy giggled. "I'm glad you've liked it all so far. I hope it keeps going that way. And nope! You sit right down at the table there and I'll get everything. I just pulled the wine out of the fridge right before you got home. It's near your plate if you'd like some."

The timer went off and Amy went about pulling it out of the oven and getting the electric knife set up while she listened to what Karrie said. "Well that sucks that it was slow. Was everyone able to make it in today or did some have to call in? Oh, just a minute, Karrie. I have to cut this and I won't be able to hear you when it's running."

She turned on the knife and began cutting some slices. When she was done, she shut the knife off, went and got Karrie's plate, and started putting roast beef and vegetables on his plate and then covering it with broth. Then, she put the plate back in front of him, grabbed her own, and made hers the same way. When she was done, she went and sat down next to Karrie.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:38 pm
>> Present Time <<

Daniel busied himself about his tiny residence, though with it being so tiny, beginning busy didn't take very long. He straightened his eclectic collection of books on their shelves, most of them already sorted by subject and alphabetized. His kitchen was as bare as it had been since he had first moved in. The stove and compact fridge were well used but functional. The two cabinets in the room were empty though, he hadn't seen any need to procure flatware for obvious reasons. And aside from his chair in the back room, and his new keyboard in the front room, the only other piece of furniture in the place was the small love seat which also doubled as fold away single bed. Not that he had used that either.

So for the last hour or so, Daniel had sat and tapped away at the keyboard. An advantage of having such perfect memory had been the learning of different songs. He had read several sheets of music and other scores, and they were all nicely locked away. However, learning which notes were which had taken a little longer. He was getting the hang of it though. He just wished that his playing didn't feel so mechanical.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:43 pm
*while Amy cuts the roast and makes up their plates, Karrie pours the wine for both of them* A couple of people called in, but it wasn't a big deal, since I would have had to send some people home anyway. There just wasn't enough for everybody to do.

*when his plate is put in front of him, he takes a deep breath* This smells great, Amy. *waits for her to sit before starting to eat*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:43 pm
Outside, Jessi was carrying a box of pizza and some pop as she made her way to Daniel's small abode. She was so thankful that most of the ice had melted by now.

She walked up to the front door and knocked on the door with her foot since her hands were full.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:45 pm
Amy grinned brightly at Karrie's praise. "Thanks, Karrie! I hope it tastes as good as it smells. I used your recipe."

Before she took a bite, she commented on what else Karrie had said. "You know, I think it's really neat that you put your employees' safety ahead of business. I'm not surprised that you do, but not every boss would. I just wanted you to know that I think you're a really caring and great boss, Karrie."

She smiled softly at him and then began to eat.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:51 pm
*grins* Well, then it'll be good.

*after a couple of bites, nods to show his approval* Well, there's no point in them risking driving to work when there's not a whole lot to be done anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:55 pm
Amy blushed and smiled at Karrie's show of approval for her roast. And when he spoke about keeping his employees safe again, her smile widened and she looked at Karrie with a proud expression on her face.

"Well, you're a very special boss, then. I hope your employees realize that."

She continued to eat and then went and got the chocolate cake out of the fridge. When she removed the top, it was revealed that the cake had chocolate frosting on it as well as some sprinkles and 'Karrie' written in icing on top of it. She went to go get some smaller plates and forks.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:58 pm
Jessi_Deramis
Outside, Jessi was carrying a box of pizza and some pop as she made her way to Daniel's small abode. She was so thankful that most of the ice had melted by now.

She walked up to the front door and knocked on the door with her foot since her hands were full.

Daniel spun around on the little stool in front of the keyboard and stood up. A few steps and he was at the door. Opening it, Daniel gave a smile as he saw Jessi there. Waving behind him, Daniel stepped back to let her in.

"Hey Jess, come on in. If you dare."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games