Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3564 3565 3566 3567 3568 3569 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:37 pm

It truly is quite amazing. surprised I did not realize that there were vastly different kinds of telephones. The one in my quarters is nothing at all like this one, nor the ones I have seen the other ladies carry. *blinks a few times*

Gi~ I remember now. Quortek once explained to me about these "cellphones" and how he wished not to get one. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:40 pm

So he doesn't have to get one. What about you though…do YOU want to get one, Ryzan? *Sips her Martini and grins at Ryzan.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Gi ussta~ I... um... redface *giggles and looks back down at the phone* ... I would not know what to do with one, really sweatdrop I hardly use the telephone in my quarters... and sometimes I use it incorrectly redface It is quite embarrassing sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:49 pm

I need to introduce you to the internet, Ryzan. There is a bunch of stuff you could learn about this world and it could be right at your fingertips.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:53 pm

*raises an eyebrow*
With how much people depend on those things these days, I never thought I would meet someone who didn't know what to do with one.

*gets down a tumbler to make himself a drink. He puts in a few ice cubes, adds lime juice and some cherry syrup, then fills the rest with tonic water, dropping in a lime wedge and a maraschino cherry afterward and returns to his seat*
Wait... Ryzan hasn't even been introduced to the internet yet!? What kind of husband is Tes anyway? gonk
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 pm

*giggles* Quortek has shown me this "internet" before. There is one of these "computer" devices in my quarters that he has taught me to use.... or at least tried to. sweatdrop There is still mzilt about it I do not understand.

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:04 pm

Oh…okay well that's good you can at least look something up if you want to learn more about anything.

*Looks at Seth dead serious and grits her teeth.* Seth, if you say one thing about TES that I find offensive or derogatory in any way, I will have to see to it that both of your legs are broken. evil
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:14 pm

*Looks at Ryzan and stands up.* I should be getting to bed. I'm expecting the paperwork to come back tomorrow. I'll let you know.

*She goes over to her office.* Goodnight, Ryzan. *She goes into her office, does the security measures, walks through the corridor and into her chambers.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 pm

*his glass slips in his hand a bit at Psyzapp's words, but he manages to catch it without dropping it, though his mouth ends up slightly agape from shock*

.... wait.... you're actually -defending- Tes? -The- Tes? The dark elf with the purple hair and ego the size of small moon? o_O;;

*looks around kind of paranoid, wondering if somehow he ended up cursed again and this is some kind of weird dream*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Sssinjin deis, jabbress~
*smiles and waves to Psyzapp, glancing over at Seth afterward and giggling*

Is it really that surprising? Quortek has been here for some time. *playfully reaches over the counter and pushes Seth's jaw closed, then pats him on the cheek*

I did tell you that you really should take care in what you say wink

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:38 am

*After waking up very early, she gets up, ready for her day and heads up to the main bar to grab a latte. She walks over to the espresso machine, grinning at Ryzan on the way and starts to make one for herself.* User Image
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:42 am

Bwael kre'tan, jabbress~ 4laugh *waves*

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:46 am

*Finishes making her latte and sits by Ryzan.* Good morning, Ryzan. *She sips her latte.* How was your night last night? Did you have fun with this iphone? *She picks up her iphone sitting on the bar and puts it into her purse.*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:13 am

*wakes up and walks in from the office toward the espresso machine eager for a cappuccino*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:30 am

*Grins at Ayami and sips her latte.* Good morning, Ayami. I received your message from Leko regarding the Cathedral I had you take a look at. Thank you for doing so and the information. It was most helpful and I appreciate your efforts. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3564 3565 3566 3567 3568 3569 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games