Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 3563 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:31 am

Xas... he will have to perform some community service, more specifically, tending bar here or at the Cabana Bar for a couple of months, so nothing too arduous. Everything else, jabbress was kind enough to handle 4laugh I am quite excited! whee

*squeezes Seth's hand* 4laugh
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:33 am

*coughs and glances off to the side*
I think you're giving off mixed messages here, Ry sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:38 am

stare Oh, well that's go...
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HOLDING HIS HAND THEN, Ryzan? stressed -she clenches her fists, chest heaving-

eek -dame turns bright red and turns away- redface I...I'm sorry, Ryzan...it's...it's none of my business... sad
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:46 am

*Scott gives an agreeing look to what dame said from behind the bar, but then remembers about dame's marriage and mutters something about hypocrisy as he walks away, having closed everything up by now*

*eyes widen as dame raises her voice and he suddenly pulls his hand away from Seth's*
I... I.... *looks down at the floor*

... gi ussta....

*unsure really how to explain himself at the moment, he uses a line he has heard Tes use many times*
It is... complicated... sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:52 am

-dame has a dry look on her face and also hears Scott's comment- stressed -she gets off her stool- It doesn't look very complicated from here, Ryzan. -she goes and throws her plate in the trashcan, not looking at them-
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:00 am

Well, it isn't very complicated, really...

*Ryzan looks at him wide-eyed, not sure what he's going to say*
Obviously he's excited to see his husband come back so he can finally show him just how quickly he moved on and how worthless he is as a companion. *spoken rather "matter-of-factly"*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:04 am

*gasps and abrupty stands*
That is -not- the reason! How could you say something like that about me? gonk
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 am

eek stare -dame comes back and hauls off and hits Seth in the face- stare Tes is not worthless. -she seethes through her teeth, eyes cold and lifeless- Hope Ryzan still likes you and your pretty face now. -She sets her jaw, nods to Ryzan and then turns on her heel, walking off-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:36 am

*though the hit itself wasn't hard enough to knock him off his stool if he was expecting it, the fact is he -wasn't- expecting it, so he ends up crashing to the floor, bringing his stool with him. Hissing in pain, he clasps a hand over his left eye where dame's fist met his face*
Dosib uoi'nota

*pushes himself up to a sitting position and digs in his pockets for his contact case. He removes the contact lens from that eye, knowing it's going to start swelling pretty soon and it'll be a pain trying to get it out then. stressed Already he has a bit of difficulty with it*
s**t...

*quickly puts the case back into his pocket once the contact is out, clearing his throat afterward.*
After all this time, it's dame of all people that ends up hitting me stare

*winces and holds his eye again while it starts to tear up. He goes to ask Scott for some ice, but realizes that he's gone already*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:53 am

((-feels all smug- xd ))

-dame huffs down to her room, anger apparent on her face. stare mad Flame catches her on the stairs in her hall. stare He notes her mood but decides to ignore it and comment on her outfit instead, placing his hands on her waist and grinning at her lewdly, looking her up and down-

twisted Hey there, love...I'm liking this outfit... twisted

... stressed Wait, -puts her at arm's length- stare stressed It isn't one for work is it? stare

rolleyes -dame's nostrils flare and she continues to glare off to the side. stare stressed mad - No.

-Flame looks relieved and pulls her close again, whispering in her ear and kissing her earlobe-

-dame starts to flush and her resolve slowly breaks. He continues kissing on her ear, going down her neckline while he asks her what's put her in such a sour mood. She tells him a little bit, in clipped words and he knows her well enough not to push. She'll tell the rest in her own time. However, during all this, he is working on her anger by hitting her sweet spots and grinning as her skin gets hotter and hotter-

Why dame... twisted you are practically on fire.

-she grins deviously and whispers- I'm sure you'd rather me be "on Flame" instead... twisted

Damn straight, love...

-dame chuckles and slips out of the longer layer of skirt, opening her door and throwing the fabric on him. His eyelids lower and he gazes at her revealed legs lustfully before shutting and locking the door behind him.-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:35 am

Gi ussta....
*glances back and forth between Seth and dame, feeling at least partially responsible for what just happened. He frowns as dame disappears from sight and looks down at Seth, offering him a hand*

You should really be more careful with what you say...
*Seth groans and takes his hand, pulling himself up*

Let me see it...
*moves Seth's hand away and inspects his eye*
Naqualla'in.... we can go to my quarters to help treat that.

*Seth puts his hand back over his eye while Ryzan leads him into his quarters.*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:48 am

Kat enters the bar and heads straight for the espresso machine. She mentally kicked herself for staying up so late last night, and now she was in dire need of caffeine so that she could wake up. Making herself a cafe' mocha, she tops it off with whipped cream and some chocolate syrup.

Heading to a seat at the bar, she wonders when Psy wanted to meet today. She really didn't want to go downstairs and knock on the door, in case she and Dougherty were sleeping in. Pulling out her phone, she sends a text to Psy instead.

Kat's text to Psy
Hey, I'm up in the bar. Ready to go when you are. smile

She sets her phone down on the bar in front of her and goes back to sipping her coffee and enjoying the silence of the quiet bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:56 am

*She woke up very late…way later than she normally would. stressed She looks at the time and facepalms. She and Katana are suppose to head over to The Big House today and she's late! stressed

Hearing her phone beep, she grabs it off the nightstand and sees a message from Katana. sweatdrop She immediately texts her back:

Psy's text back to Kat
Just give be a couple of minutes to quick throw some clothes on and I'll be right up. Sorry I'm so late. sweatdrop I'll just need a quick latte to take the edge off and we can go. See you in just a bit.

*She leans over and quickly kisses Officer Dougherty before she jumps out of bed. He stirs and sees she's hurrying to get dressed and scrambling. Where's the fire, love? *She continues to scramble and looks frantically for her shoes.* Katana and I are having lunch at The Big House. I'm going to show her the place so we can plan the October party.……AH HA! *She finally finds her shoes under the bed and quickly slips them on.* I'll be back later in the day my darling. *She goes over to his side of the bed and quickly kisses him again and then hustles out of the bedroom.* See you later and I love you.

*She heads out of the double red doors and gets up to the Main Bar as fast as she can.* sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:02 am

Her phone trills, letting her know she has a text. Picking up her phone, she sees it's a text from Psy. Chuckling, she puts her phone back down, no need to text her back if she's on her way. She sips her coffee, waiting on Psy to show up.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 am

*Walks down the corridor, does the security measures, goes into her office and into the main bar. She sheepishly heads for the espresso machine as she sees Katana sitting there waiting for her.* I'm so sorry I'm late, Katana. sweatdrop Do you mind if I get my dose of caffeine before we go? sweatdrop
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 3563 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games