Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:47 pm
heart heart whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:56 pm
Mallori_Cantare
strawberryalice
Mallori_Cantare
strawberryalice
Sometimes, I'll set up a Studio Ghibli movie on the laptop and watch it while I relax and soak in the tub.

What's your favourite Studio Ghibli film so far??

It's a tie between Ponyo, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, The Secret World of Arrietty, and My Neighbor Totoro. They're all so distinctly different and I love them all for the gems they are. I have a lot of feelings about those films, my OTPs, and for Hayao Miyazaki's craft and dedication. I need to re-watch Princess Mononoke, Laputa, and Kiki's Delivery Service and I need to watch all the other ones, cause I can't remember if I've seen them or not.

What is your favorite/are your favorite Studio Ghibli film/films?

OTPs:
Haku x Chihiro
Sophie x Howl
Shawn x Arrrietty
Sasuke x Ponyo

LAPUTA was so amazing I loved it. Everything about it just mesmerised me.
I liked Up on Poppy Hill for it was kinda relatable to me. Most of the studio Ghibli films I can relate to and they each have a message that I can and treasure.
Secret world of arriety was so cute but the ending made me cry.
Grave of the fireflies is my favourite, it just holds so many memories for me and It's one of the top.
There are other ones but I can't remember them without seeing an image.
Have yet to see Totoro but having a movie night soon with friends and it's on the list.

OMG eek I'm sure you will love Totoro. I need to see Grave of the Fireflies and From Up on Poppy Hill. I too can relate a lot to characters and stories, as well as the messages behind the films. The ending to Arrietty always makes me cry, I just want Shawn and Arrietty to be together. Is that so much to ask? crying

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

Yumeiii

Fluffy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:57 pm

bump

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:05 pm
hello everyone  

delilah723

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

25,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:06 pm
Yokies
strawberryalice

Thank you so much! 4laugh I haven't had a bubble bath in a long time, I'd love one right now haha. I wish I could sit that long in the tub but alas, nope. I can't even spend 20 minutes in the shower. gonk

Awwww you deserve a nice hot bubble bath, you wonderful mommy, you. heart I hope you get to enjoy one soon. I usually won't stay in the full length if a movie, but maybe close to half, then I get weirded out cause I'm pruny, so I shower and get out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:22 pm
strawberryalice
Mallori_Cantare
strawberryalice
Mallori_Cantare
strawberryalice
Sometimes, I'll set up a Studio Ghibli movie on the laptop and watch it while I relax and soak in the tub.

It's a tie between Ponyo, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, The Secret World of Arrietty, and My Neighbor Totoro. They're all so distinctly different and I love them all for the gems they are. I have a lot of feelings about those films, my OTPs, and for Hayao Miyazaki's craft and dedication. I need to re-watch Princess Mononoke, Laputa, and Kiki's Delivery Service and I need to watch all the other ones, cause I can't remember if I've seen them or not.

OTPs:
Haku x Chihiro
Sophie x Howl
Shawn x Arrrietty
Sasuke x Ponyo

I liked Up on Poppy Hill for it was kinda relatable to me. Most of the studio Ghibli films I can relate to and they each have a message that I can and treasure.
Grave of the fireflies is my favourite, it just holds so many memories for me and It's one of the top.
Have yet to see Totoro but having a movie night soon with friends and it's on the list.

OMG eek I'm sure you will love Totoro. I need to see Grave of the Fireflies and From Up on Poppy Hill. I too can relate a lot to characters and stories, as well as the messages behind the films. The ending to Arrietty always makes me cry, I just want Shawn and Arrietty to be together. Is that so much to ask? crying

SAAAAME That's one of my pairings.
That doll house did look really realistic for arriety's family.
There is a real life movie about the burrowers and I kinda of want to see it.
I just have hardly any time to watch movies now. and there is no peace in this house.
I sometimes watch movies at 1am because then everyone else is asleep.  

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:23 pm
delilah723
hello everyone

Heya smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:26 pm
heart heart whee  

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

akira img

Fatcat

10,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:28 pm
heyaaahhh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:29 pm
Good ol' League of legends heart  

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

YubiYubii

Prodigal Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:30 pm
whee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:37 pm
whee

YubiYubii

Prodigal Phantom

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:38 pm
puririn yui
heyaaahhh

yum_strawberry Hey hey yum_strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:43 pm
Mallori_Cantare
strawberryalice
Mallori_Cantare
strawberryalice
Mallori_Cantare
strawberryalice

OTPs:
Haku x Chihiro
Sophie x Howl
Shawn x Arrrietty
Sasuke x Ponyo

SAAAAME That's one of my pairings.
That doll house did look really realistic for arriety's family.
There is a real life movie about the burrowers and I kinda of want to see it.
I just have hardly any time to watch movies now. and there is no peace in this house.
I sometimes watch movies at 1am because then everyone else is asleep.

Awwww, I know all about having to watch things late or do them late because there's no peace. It sucks. At least for me, things are better now in that department. I loved the doll house, and it was so realistic! That level of detail makes me want to cry in awe. I've seen the borrowers movie, but a really long time ago, so I don't remember any of it.

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

delilah723

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

25,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:50 pm
Mallori_Cantare
delilah723
hello everyone

Heya smile

how are you today? smile  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games