Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:13 pm
She took a sip of the alcohol and promptly started coughing. She reached for what was left of her ale and took a long drink. She shook her head at Leko, "If you think I'm drinking all that, while we're in a foreign country, you are out of your mind! xd "  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:19 pm
*looks at Kat and a smile cracks*
*stands up, in her best Kat voice*
Doooo eeiiiitt!
*the entire bar start chanting "deoch"*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:24 pm
She stood up and leaned across the bar, grabbing a shot glass. "Excuse me, Seamus. wink " She proceeded to pour some of the Poitin into the shot glass. She called out over the yelling. "All right! But I ain't doing it in one drink, ya'll are crazy if you think I doing that! xd "

She downed the shot, coughed again, much to the entertainment of the locals and Seamus, and took another drink of her ale. She motioned for a refill on the ale, eyed how much Poitin she had left in the glass, and knew she was gonna be in for it in the morning.....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:28 pm
*the crowd cheers*
*snickers in delight and takes more of the Poitin*
OH! YES!
I love Ireland User Image

*more cheers come out of the room*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:36 pm
Her face had a flush to it now, and she giggled at Leko. "I'm starting to love it too....the scenery is verra nice around here. xd " She slurred her words slightly as she took another sip of her ale, not exactly wanting to do another shot of Poitin....that s**t was strong!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:41 pm
*uses the stool to prop herself up on the bar*
*raises her Poitin to the rest of the bar*
*beer mugs clink again*
*takes a large gulp of the toxic spirit*
*notices how Kat is behaving*
Whenever your ready love
*sways a bit on the bar*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:46 pm
She looked over and gave Seamus a goofy grin, "See how she treats me? She gives me jet fuel to drink! And then wants to leave before it gets interesting!"

She poured a small shot of the Poitin, stuck her tongue out at Leko and drank the shot. Coughing again from the straight alcohol burn, she took another long drink of her ale and then rested her elbow on the bar, her chin on her hand, looking Seamus over. twisted

"Leko...I must say.....Irelan' is verra nice indeed. xd "  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:51 pm
*recognizes the look in this Irish bartender's eyes*
Ohhh nonono, shame Seamus!
Keep those pretty blue eyes to yourself!
Miss Kat here will not be passing out here User Image

*shoots the rest of the liquor* twisted
*Seamus says something in Irish and laughs at the pair*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:54 pm
She turned her head so that she could look at Leko. "What look? He does have verra nice eyes too, doesn't he? User Image I think I like this place better than the bar in Tokyo."

She doesn't understand what Seamus said and looked at Leko in confusion. "What did he just say, Leko? Should I be...." she thinks a moment for the word she wants, "insulted?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:58 pm
Okay pretty
*hops off the bar and the crowds starts disproving moans*
Oh hush!
Just drink more it'll make it all better.

*cheers break out again*
*props Kat up and they hobble out of the door right into a portal that closes behind them*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 am
FireSpark
Daniel nodded.

"Yeah, something like that. Nothing I can call to mind comes close. And top of that, I've found that when comes to just pure emotion, the familiarity seems to come regardless of memory. How could I have never been worried about anything before?"

Jessi frowned for a moment, deep in thought. After a few moments, she finally spoke, though the tone of her voice was unsure and confused.

"Well... maybe you did worry about things before, but you just don't remember. You said you got all your memories back, but maybe you didn't. It's not like you'd remember if you had all your memories or not. You wouldn't know."

She considered something for a brief time and then finally spoke softly, carefully. "I'm sure you worried about Nadya in the past, Daniel... When you were married to her."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:32 pm
Daniel shook his head slowly.

"I didn't get all my memories back. Just the twenty-something years I had with Nadya."

Daniel closed his eyes, bringing up the memories again. A pained loook crossed his face momentarily, but was quickly gone.

"And no, I can't recall ever being worried. I mean, I knew what was coming. I even remember peeking ahead to know when we would have to leave Paris. There was nothing that I couldn't get her away from."

Daniel opened his eyes again, and shook his head again in a defeated manner.

"She wouldn't leave though. She felt certain that the defenses of her new homeland would hold back any aggessor. I knew she would leave once the shells started falling, so I stood ready to escape with her. I never bothered to check to see where some of the first shells would fall. I should've been more thorough."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:41 pm
Jessi frowned slightly. "Daniel, I know you did everything you thought of to help her. Nothing about that was your fault."

"But even though you don't remember it, surely you worried then. I mean, if me 'falling' off of the bed worried you, I know all that happened with Nadya had to worry you. It doesn't make sense, otherwise."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:48 pm
Daniel nodded.

"And thus why I wonder how that could be. I dunno, it's strange, that's for sure. Maybe I should just chalk it up to my memory issues like you said."

Daniel looked over at the clock on Jessi's microwave, than back to her.

"Well, hey, I've been imposing and angsting here long enough. I'll go ahead an take off. Gotta trudge all the way back home by foot."

Daniel smiled as he started pulling on his jacket.

"Heh, all this walking around stuff takes forever. I don't know how people can stand it. Especially ina society hell bent on instant gratification."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:52 pm
Cuwen
{{Kits is a sweetheart!! XD Jessi will make something for her. smile }}

{{And now work today!!!! That's how bad the weather is here, though no snow or that much wind. Just really cold. No work! XD lol}}

Amy was practically dancing all over the house as she threw rose petals down on the pathway leading from the front of the house toward the kitchen. She was going to prepare a special supper for Karrie.

Then, she started sprinkling roses from the kitchen toward the pets' bedroom. She was going to have take a picture of her, Thistle, Velcore and the kittens and put it in the pets' bedroom with Thistle and Velcore 'presenting' it. A home picture for Karrie. It didn't have to stay at home. He could take it to work and put it in his office if he wanted to. It was just a picture of their home family. She didn't want to just say family because Kits and her animals were a part of their family, too, but she didn't want to get outside and walk over just to take a picture. So this picture she was going to take later today could just be of Karrie's family at home.

Finally, Amy threw some rose petals up in the air as she walked toward her and Karrie's bedroom. She sprinkled a few on the bed. Later, when they were done eating supper, she'd sneak back here and light some candles.

Amy walked out of the bedroom and laid back length-wise onto the couch in the living room. Her smile was so big and her arms were stretched out above her.

"God, I just love him so much!!!"

Thistle came running over to her and looked up at her in concern from her spot on the floor. She had been curled up on the floor by one of the vents where the heat came out of, but Amy's outburst worried her.

Amy, sensing Thistle was beside her, opened her eyes and looked down at her pink pony. She grinned, twisted her body slightly, and picked up Thistle. She set her on her stomach and started tickling Thistle's chest. She laughed when Thistle started whinnying in laughter.

"Karrie's a good daddy, isn't he? He's a good man and he deserves a treat! Yes he does!"

Thistle, in between her laughs, looked up at Amy and squeaked in agreement. She loved Karrie!

Amy stopped tickling Thistle and started to explain her plans to her.

{{Had a brief thought about doing something for Karrie a few days ago. Today it works out well. smile }}

((The following scene took place Wednesday night...))

*after driving home on the semi-cleared roads, Karrie was glad to see the lights of his house as he pulled into the driveway. After he parked the car, he walked up to the front door and opened it* I'm home. *sees the rose petals on the floor* What's this? *takes his coat and boots off before starting to follow the trail*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games