Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:45 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

In dreams...

In dreams, there were no troubles, no pains or fears. Everything could be sunlight, roses, and daisies. Glitter and lace. Ponies and puppies.

Pretty, smiling Naoko in a field of sunflowers.

If only dreams could last forever.

Forever and ever and ever.

Of course, the violinist had no way of realizing that he was pretty much willing himself to "dream forever", his lips turning a faint shade of blue in the morning sun as his breathing slowed, then stopped.

Essentially, he was forgetting to breathe.

Ryu had had a manager once who said if he were any dumber, he might just forget to breathe. Perhaps he had finally reached that level of stupidity.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:53 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

For a long, long moment, Hideki just stared across the table, regarding the only clearly visible person in the entire restaurant with his steely, ghostly silver eyes.

"This Prince of yours....is a HUGE a*****e." he declared with a straight face, then burst out laughing like he never had before, doubling over in the booth and holding his sides.
This, of course, made Yumi get excited, causing her to bark loudly and wag her tail.

"Shhhh....Yumi-chan! Gomen....be good!" Chiyou whispered, still giggling.

The guitarist's words then caught him off guard.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! I'd hope not! But...if I died, would I at least get one last kiss?" the kid teased, batting his eyelashes flirtatiously.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laughing, Akihiko smirked wickedly, "You're my guinea pig before I take Ruki shopping for clothes when we get home." he confessed, thinking that everything the man tried on right now looked good.

"Alright so we'll get these," he looked at Yuuji and saw the man occupied.
Mustering a bit of courage and memory, Akihiko said in horrible English; "Wii wanto san" he held up three fingers, "shatsu to..." he meant the see-through shirt, the man purse shirt, and the sixth outfit shirt. "ichi," and now one finger, "pantsu to..." indicating the leather pants. "shichi," seven fingers this time, "autofiito to..." he pointed at the outfits which he had thought looked good on Michi, "ni," two fingers this time. "jaketto." the man finished, meaning the jacket which Michi had tried on and the one he liked for himself. But then shook his head, "san jaketto" Akihiko changed his mind, pointing to the jacket he liked for himself and indicating that he wanted two of them... one for Michi.

Somehow... the manager understood what he was trying to say and as they rang everything up, Akihiko looked over at Michi. "I really need to learn English or just stay in Japan." he said, a bit annoyed that he couldn't even express himself properly without a translator around at all times.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image

Well, it was both relieving and disheartening that Yuuji answered so readily.
Relieving in that he had touched base with the crew...and disheartening in that he would have to get the hell off his depressed a** and do something now.

"Oh? I see. Glad to hear everything is going well, then. Shoping? MeKa? Mmm. Well, I suppose the sooner I get u with everyone, the better. I'll get my jacket and head out to where you are, then." he jumped into the conversation as quickly as Takagi had started it.

"Last night? Ah...mmm. I just wasn't feeling well last night. Not in the partying spirit, I suppose. It's been a busy week, and I needed a little time to myself." he explained simply, not lying, but not going into any heavy details, either.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:13 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Oi...so that's how it is. Well, Ishi-san is much more difficult to dress I'm sure. Did you hear Nikki-san at the Charity event? Although, I wonder who's been picking out his latest clothes. That leopard coat looked really good on him. He's like a whole new person in his clothes lately." Michi smiled then got back into his own clothes and listened as Akihiko chose what they were purchasing.

His eyes widened because he thought it would be like one piece but NO...it was....several! 'Whoa...we are getting all these?" Michi couldn't even calculate how much was being spent right before his eyes. And he was thankful that America used a lot of credit cards because in Japan he'd be fretting over every bill exposed from the wallet. "Am I going to have to...pay for these later??"

But after a moment Akihiko was talking about English and Michi answered with a smile, "You really should. Then you'd be able to travel the world and never be misunderstood. Ishi-san is really lucky to have lived here awhile. When he talks English, he seems really natural. I wonder how fast he learned." Michi's English wasn't fantastic but he could get by with basic things like asking for items and the basics that most people needed for travel survival. But deeper conversations in English baffled him. Although, he realized he probably should learn to speak better because if he were to be a star one day, Fans weren't limited to Japan.

"So...where do we go now? You know these ritzy stores far better than I." Michi asked as he picked up the bags almost forgetting Yuuji was even there. Akihiko had his attention entirely...exactly what Akihiko had wanted.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:36 pm

"Why would I make you pay for them later?" Akihiko asked, finding the concept ridiculous as he handed over his own credit card.
He wasn't about to even let Michi know the total... not like he himself knew it at all either.
Picking up a couple of the bags, the musician lead the way out of the store. "It's my own personal gift to you." he replied honestly. "I owe it to you for multiple reasons... the least of which being putting up with me. But also for ruining your vacation twice AND because you're going to associate yourself with me in the media's eye. You'll look damn good while doing it, so don't think I bought it all solely for your benefit, baka." Akihiko spoke, though there was a teasing smile on his face as he did so.
Everything had a double meaning...
On the one hand though... he was glad to buy things for Michi. He'd be doing the same for Izzy when they got home, so Tanaka was good practice.

"I don't know about another store... not like I've ever shopped here before... though I think you should get a couple hats too. Something stylish for those days when your hair isn't cooperating right." he scanned the sidewalk, sunglasses firmly in place to shield his eyes. "Anywhere you want to go?"

Even if they lost Yuuji, the man would catch up...

"Call me again when you get to Rodeo Drive. Akihiko and Tanaka-san just left the Armani store, and there's no telling where they're going next, so I'll direct you from there."

Yuuji paused for a moment, "As for last night... don't think too hard on it. In a couple months, I think you'll find things have changed."

He didn't explain himself, instead simply hanging up the phone and heading out after his two runaway musicians, staying... like normal, always in the background.

Naoko sighed, wondering if Ryu was ever going to wake up.
He moved, gently laying a kiss to his lover's lips... two seconds later he realized those lips were cold.
"Ryu?" amber eyes blinked, looking down at the man who wasn't breathing.
For a moment, NAKO was just shocked...
For a moment... Naoko saw blood all over the man's head, smashed in, dented, disfigured and...
Amber eyes closed and instead, not looking at his lover at all, Oumori straddled the man's body and began performing mouth-to-mouth.
He breathed into Ryu's mouth, the unresponsive man's chin tilted back, then pumped his hands on his lover's chest a few times, trying to force the air.
Again he breathed, and again he pumped his hands...
But he didn't look.
He couldn't look.
Because if he did... he would panic.
He would see his sin laid bare before him... and he wouldn't be able to keep his sanity.
Then Ryu really would be dead, because he doubted the psychotic side of himself would ever even try to resuscitate his dear love.

"He is not an a*****e. Just has priorities." Kai teased as they finally got their curry and he began to dig into his.

After a few bites he looked at Chiyou, considering. "If you died I'd give you one last kiss. But that's it. Corpses are corpses and... anything else's just weird."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

"Very well. I'm heading out now." Nezumi answered as he shrugged into his suit jacket and closed the room door behind him.
Rodeo Drive...that was going to prove interesting. He'd heard of it being the kind of place that stars shopped and tourists oogled.

Of course, the last thing Takagi said caught him off guard.

"Excuse me? I don't think I..." he began, realizing the man on the other line had already disconnected.

What had he meant by that? For a second, the mouse stood there in the hall with the most perplexed look on his face, but then he continued on, not sure at all what the man meant by that.

Finding a car already waiting for him at the door (wow that was quick!), Nezumi hopped in and headed out to meet up with his star for the day.

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Naoko only got two good breaths in him before Ryu gasped loudly and shot up in the bed like a spring, his eyes wide as he tried to figure out just what the hell was going on.

"Guh...nu...Naoko! The hell!?" he panted, staring at the pianist who was now lying lopsided at the foot of the bed, where he had managed to toss him.

"And I was having such a good dream, too...." he crossed his arms and pouted, oblivious as always.

Obviously, Ryu really was dumb enough to forget to breathe.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Interesting priorities." Hideki smirked as he thanked the server for his curry and then turned his attention back to the guitarist, even as he slurped away at his curry and noodles.

"Hm? Well I would hope you would only give me a last kiss! If you did anything more, I swear I'd haunt you for the rest of your life! That's just....so wrong!"

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:37 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Mm...How about that place?" Michi pointed off to a grey building marked Versace. He had no idea what to expect but it was another store with fine mens fashion. Maybe a bit more edgy than Armani but Michi really was just picking from his line of sight rather than from any brands he knew. Akihiko probably knew more about these brands than he did.

But either way, he walked with purpose into the store with his bags in hand knowing Akihiko was not far away. Michi learned one thing from his mother years ago. When shopping, learn to enjoy it as much as you can because whatever you spend you have to love it enough to pay a price for it. She was right too. He always focused on the things he bought knowing that his finances weren't huge. But here, well it wasn't his cash being used and even if it wasn't a burden to Akihiko, Michi still wanted to pay him back somehow. Ok maybe a couple of these could be gifts but...not every one of them.

"Maybe we should pick out something for you." Michi said as he looked at the racks then faced Akihiko with a few things. "What do you think? More your style?" He grinned a bit as he looked Akihiko over. Sure they were bad boy clothes but that certainly was Akihiko's image.

Akihiko - http://fashionworld14.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/versace-mens-rtw-fall-20101.jpg
http://www.beinglovingdoing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/V07.jpg

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:25 pm

"Course it's wrong! That's why I wouldn't do it." Nakai replied, pointing his chopsticks at Chiyou as if to emphasize his point. "But in all seriousness... you'd definitely get a final kiss. But it wouldn't be half as fun because you wouldn't be kissing back... kind of a depressing thought now that I dwell on it..." he absently moved some curry around on his plate.

Then, with a smirk, glanced up at Chiyou. "And why are his priorities so interesting, hmmmmmmm? How would YOU do it?"

Naoko went flying.
Literally.
Thankfully by being tossed to the end of the bed, his head didn't impact with Ryu's when the man had suddenly sat up.
But laying there, looking up at his lover, the blond's eyes narrowed slightly. "I was saving your life, baka." he said, not moving from where he'd fallen. "Didn't anyone tell you that to live you need to actually breathe? Your lips were blue!"
It wasn't that he was angry... just startled... confused... and trying to hide the panic which had welled inside of him.
But then his amber gaze softened. "I... thought I'd killed you again..." he whispered, looking off to the side in embarrassment.

Narcissus knew Versace. Not the actual Versace but the label. "Sure, they should have some things similar." he replied, following after Michi. "After this we should try Gucci and..." but then Michi was somehow picking out clothes.

Had the tables turned?

"Why me? I doubt a jacket, remember?" the musician teased, looking at the selections. "Hmmm... somewhat my style... I love the black boots but it all looks so... Matrix-y." Akihiko rifled through the racks, a manager coming to help them but being stopped by the newly arrived Yuuji.
"Oh and this fourth pair of pants... divine... mmmm... I want them!" he nodded, knowing just what types of clothes he preferred.
He looked at the last outfit but shook his head, "That shirt would look good on you, Michi-kun." his blue eyes focused in on another rack of clothes and began pulling things out.

"I love these pants... they'd look good on you, but this see through shirt... hmmm... I think the entire outfit would fit you nicely." the young Koyasu smiled, holding it out to Michi.

Somehow during all of this, Yuuji ended up with the bags...

"This one too!" Akihiko said, taking out a white shirt with khakis combo. "It would certainly give you a lighter side. Plus I think white would look good on you." he looked for another few seconds. "This too! The black and white and grey... it would certainly give you an appearance all encompassing. Not dark but not light. Good for the image. I mean, how often do you see me walking around in white?" he asked honestly, indicating his own clothes at the moment. "I'm a dark colors man. You though... you're good for either." Narcissus smirked with a wink.

Then his blue eyes lit up. "I want this... oh god it's gorgeous..." he said, pulling out the flowing garment. "I want this to be what I wear for the photoshoot for the new album! It's perfect! Even has that sort of beach-ish feel to it... perfect! Well, not the pants, but the top... beautiful!" and then he pulled out another item, a very long stylish jacket. "And this! I love jackets! And I don't have a brown one!"

Okay so taking Akihiko clothes shopping meant two things...
First, you'd have a lot to keep you occupied...
And second... it was going to cost a small fortune....

He turned to Michi with a smile, "Go try those on."

(((OOC: More clothes...

For Michi
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/life/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20090622/0023ae5d932f0ba97fc253.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Rfp8c-xqt6A/TgEaWNs4n1I/AAAAAAAACjU/uFSItWFCe9M/s1600/versace-collection-spring-summer-2012-men-fashion-show-look-7.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lpFvUD9O3hQ/SkLKY5p2EmI/AAAAAAAAFg4/ORMwmWoHzbA/s800/versace+picksb.jpg

For Koy
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/lifestyle/life/features/article_1386315.php/In_photos_Milan_Fashion_Man_week?page=18
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/lifestyle/life/features/article_1386315.php/In_photos_Milan_Fashion_Man_week?page=23  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi had at least tried to be a good shopping partner. He obviously wasn't as good as Akihiko at this but...he was having FUN! "Oh I agree the pants would look excellent on you. But maybe your right about the grey shirt." he mentioned as he held it up to himself. "Ok I'll try this one on."

When Akihiko had pulled out the other clothes, Michi was more amazed by Akihiko's fashion skills than anything else. He could put together incredible outfits just by walking around a store.

Soon Michi was showing off the wears that Akihiko had picked out. "I really like this grey ensemble you chose. What do you think? Is it me?"

But then he thought about the see through top and scooted back into the dressing room popping out minutes later. His well formed upper body fit quite well as he flexed. When he finally turned around to show Akihiko, there were also two women taking second glances and talking in English too fast and quiet for him to catch.

"Does this work??" he asked Akihiko while feeling just a tiny bit self conscious as the women moved behind the racks to 'watch' from a different angle.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:00 pm

"It fits you well." Akihiko spoke, tilting his head to the side as he studied the way the clothing moved on the man. "Hell it looks like it was personally tailored for you!"

As his blue gaze was on a few other racks of clothes, Narcissus was startled to see Michi come back out wearing the see-through top. "Damn..." the musician smirked, feeling himself want to flirt beyond measure with the gorgeous man before him.

But Izzy...

He had to stay strong for Ruki, even though he said he'd probably flirt... flirting with Michi was different... right?

Walking over, Akihiko was just a foot away before he suddenly realized that there were two women watching. He'd been wanting to flirt with Tanaka... and now he couldn't.

For all he knew, they were fans of his.

"It works." Narcissus spoke softly, his blue gaze taking in all of the man before him. "It definitely works... you're trying to blow this image I'm creating for you up, aren't you?" he teased. "See! You're already looking like a bad boy!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi smiled when complimented "I really like it and...I can tell you do too. Ok, I don't even want to look at the price tag." With the look on Akihiko's face he guessed that there was thoughts running through the man's head. But even as he though of those things, Ishi-san came to mind and man...that really dampened his own mood. He couldn't do anything beyond have this innocent fun anymore.

But even so, there were others watching. However, Akihiko's comment caused a sly grin to form upon his lips. "Sometimes, I can be very naughty but only with the right people." That smile continued as he tilted his head just wishing he could reach out to the man and pull him in. God, how frustrating. He couldn't flirt, he couldn't kiss him...couldn't do anything Akihiko was off limits because of Ishi-san...and well these women watching. Even if Michi understood it, he just...well yeah. He just had to keep a clear head.

But..He doubted the two women spoke Japanese so he felt comfortable at least speaking his mind even if he couldn't act upon it.

"Maybe I should go change before we stir up any more attention." he said as he glanced in the direction of the women who were now pretending to look at men's close on a very tiny clearance rack. Turning he walked back into dressing room and pulled the curtain. Looking in that mirror, he bit his lip as he dragged off the shirt. This was going to be tougher than he thought.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Akihiko grabbed a random pair of pants and entered the dressing room, acting as if he were going to give them to Michi.

Once inside though, he lowered his voice. "Damn it you're hot right now and you know it and it's driving me nuts but as long as those women are starring at us I can't do anything." he said, depositing the pants as if he meant for Michi to try them on, though he didn't. "Ruki knows I flirt, he knows I'm going to do things. I just can't..." he sighed for a second. "I can't sleep with you because he said if I get to do it, then he can look around too and I'm a very very jealous man, Michi-kun."

Without another word he left the dressing room and noticed that Yuuji was talking to the two women and... paying them to leave.
That was a new one...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi was surprised by Akihiko walking as he was bare chested and almost ready to get completely undressed. "Just seeing you...so interested really makes me want to...mm....dang. I need to stop thinking so much. I'm sorry Akihiko, I didn't know you made that kind of arrangement with Ishi-san. I know you're a bit..well..mmm..protective of him. Maybe we can talk later about it. I'll try to be less...mm...playful."

He finished the sentence just before Akihiko walked out but what he really wanted to do was just pulled the man too him and go down a profoundly different road in that dressing room. Licking his lips, he could only sigh with male frustration running from stem to stern. Yeah sometimes being a man created all sorts of tempting thoughts that couldn't be acted upon in...public. But the dressing room would have been...private.

Oh good grief. Mind out of the gutter. HE'S NOW OFF LIMITS!

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Akihiko paced, so when Yuuji walked up to him, the musician very nearly ran into his cousin.

"Something eating at you?" Takagi asked with a smile.

Blue eyes flashed at him, "I see you got rid of the gawking girls... yes something's bothering me!" he hissed, turning around and walking a few steps then heading back to Yuuji. "I'm not about to tell you what it is though, damn it."

Shrugging, Takagi went about getting the items they had picked out up to the counter so the clerk could begin ringing up the bill.

Meanwhile, Akihiko glanced at the dressing room curtain, then at the empty store...
Oh how he just wanted to go in there and... and...
The man pulled on his hair, only serving to aggravate his scars before letting out a sigh.
He couldn't DO it with Izzy... and now he couldn't DO it because of Izzy!
It was maddening!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games