Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:45 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

*hugs back* GUESS WHERE I WENT THIS LAST WEEKEND!!!
    [oh and passing along overheard messages: COME OUT OF YOUR RESIDENCE AND BE SOCIABLE]
XD I live in b-ham npw! I'm not in L-town >< So....come and visist me >0

Yus i know thats where you live now.. I was in L-town labor day weekend and we [josh, zach, and i] went to the yummy place you used to work at for cookies and i'm not sure what her name is was talking to josh and that was the message she sent through him to get to you and i was just passing it along as well for good measure ><
    I will most definitely visit as soon as i can [though i might need josh to come get me considering i have been a little too busy for a licence still....]
I was there like a day before that! x.x that's is so sad. We are like never going to meet! >0 not cool.

>< I'm sure it will happen eventually.. I've actually been thinking that i might need an escape from this household soon so i might be wanting to come up and spend a night with y'all.. [if thats ok]
Well this is an interesting get away option but we would be more then happy to have you ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:16 pm
heart  

[.Piruli.]

[.lolligod.]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:12 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:01 pm
Oh my 'bumpers'  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:38 pm
Equistina
sdrawkcab
Equistina
sdrawkcab
Welcome to PWU. <3

thankies :]
You're welcome.
Sorry that it's been slower than normal. ><

JC... you're so silly. :B

It's cool
I like having somewhere to post :0
And everyone seems friendly :]
That's exactly how I feel.
And everyone here is very friendly, and they're all quite cool people. :3
Too bad it's not active enough to hang out in all day anymore though... Er, well, I don't have enough time to do that anymore anyway. u.u

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:41 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Equistina
sdrawkcab
Welcome to PWU. <3

You're welcome.

You never welcomed me to the guild *eyes get watery* I was trying to get the memory that I lost long ago.
Didn't we join at about the same time? :/ Now why would I welcome someone if I just joined and am finding my way around the guild too? XD;;
Fine then... *puts on a big smile* Welcome to PWU!! ^____^ We graciously accept you with open arms! Come run from poll to poll and be free. =D

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

MsxTina

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:50 am
sdrawkcab
Equistina
sdrawkcab
Equistina
sdrawkcab
Welcome to PWU. <3

You're welcome.

It's cool
I like having somewhere to post :0
And everyone seems friendly :]
That's exactly how I feel.
And everyone here is very friendly, and they're all quite cool people. :3
Too bad it's not active enough to hang out in all day anymore though... Er, well, I don't have enough time to do that anymore anyway. u.u

I like it
It doesn't matter bout hanging out al day though cause I have school and work D:  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:20 am
Dum di dum
I need to get to school xD  

MsxTina

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:54 am
Bah~ same here... darn school. XD And then my weekends are spent catching up on what work I couldn't get done on the weekdays. D<

Meep. Saturday classes? Ew.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:12 pm
Ya, one of the classes I wanted was only offered on saturdays
Luckily its not every saturday only every other  

MsxTina

original karbear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:07 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

*hugs back* GUESS WHERE I WENT THIS LAST WEEKEND!!!
    [oh and passing along overheard messages: COME OUT OF YOUR RESIDENCE AND BE SOCIABLE]
XD I live in b-ham npw! I'm not in L-town >< So....come and visist me >0

Yus i know thats where you live now.. I was in L-town labor day weekend and we [josh, zach, and i] went to the yummy place you used to work at for cookies and i'm not sure what her name is was talking to josh and that was the message she sent through him to get to you and i was just passing it along as well for good measure ><
    I will most definitely visit as soon as i can [though i might need josh to come get me considering i have been a little too busy for a licence still....]
I was there like a day before that! x.x that's is so sad. We are like never going to meet! >0 not cool.

>< I'm sure it will happen eventually.. I've actually been thinking that i might need an escape from this household soon so i might be wanting to come up and spend a night with y'all.. [if thats ok]
Well this is an interesting get away option but we would be more then happy to have you ^^

^_^ trust me, its a great getaway option.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:59 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

^_^ trust me, its a great getaway option.
If you say so ^^ I was just on the other side of the state all this week.

edit:What are you doing on Saturday? ~.^

Edit edit: after texting well you know the plan ^^

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:01 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Equistina
sdrawkcab
Welcome to PWU. <3

You're welcome.

You never welcomed me to the guild *eyes get watery* I was trying to get the memory that I lost long ago.
Didn't we join at about the same time? :/ Now why would I welcome someone if I just joined and am finding my way around the guild too? XD;;
Fine then... *puts on a big smile* Welcome to PWU!! ^____^ We graciously accept you with open arms! Come run from poll to poll and be free. =D
Did we? Oh gosh now I have to check this >0
o.o if I didn't know that this was a poll guild I would question the validity of that statement.
Edit: ;___; I can't tell

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:45 am
:]
I love my toast
*shares it with thread*  

MsxTina

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:08 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
Did we? Oh gosh now I have to check this >0
o.o if I didn't know that this was a poll guild I would question the validity of that statement.
Edit: ;___; I can't tell
XD Well~ I know when I joined... so... how long did Choco have the guild before you joined?
*laughs* Eh, let's just say there's no word play in that one.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games