Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:24 am

{{No, I still have a victory because I at least knew what type of dance to use ninja And I -had- a partner until you decided that you wanted to steal her back talk2hand }}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:42 am

eek surprised -dame drops the bite of food she was about to put into her mouth and it falls back on her plate as she watches Seth actually dance with Ryzan-

-she blinks for a few moments and then starts whooping and hollering at them, egging them on- HOLY CRAP!! Go Seth and Ryzan!!!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:02 am

*bites his lip and blushes profusely when he hears dame, messing up a couple of steps as he becomes embarrassed*
sweatdrop My apologies sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:29 am

*gets a cocky grin on his face when dame cheers twisted , helping Ryzan recover the missed steps*
It's fine. Still doing better than some other people here would, I'm sure.

*they continue until the song is over, by which time they're both a little tired, not terribly so, but it is a bit of work to do that kind of dancing. He leads Ryzan off the floor over to the bar and asks Scott for some water for the both of them. Once he has his, he takes a large drink and grins at dame*
Told you I could dance twisted

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:34 am

-giggles when she sees Ryzan become embarrassed and quiets down, whispering an apology- Sorry xd

-dame takes her food over to the bar and has a seat, watching them finish up their dance-

-she is mostly done with her food by the time they come over-

twisted Why yes, yes you can, Seth. Maybe you should come apply over at The Colourful Kitten. twisted xd Both of you...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:01 am

*still has an evident blush as he drinks his water*
I... I am not certain I would "fit in", as they say, at The Colourful Kitten. sweatdrop The dancing there is quite a bit different from what I know.. sweatdrop I do not think I would feel confident enough to dance in front of others regularly, either... not without a partner especially.

*takes another drink of water*
I have had to dance for formal events mzilst of all and not mzilt for jivvin. My House would have me dance with certain women for various reasons... often if they wished me to help the woman think favoribly upon our House. I never got to dance with men despite many people knowing I prefer men. Dancing was more of a formality rather than something done for enjoyment.

*sighs and has a small sip of water*

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:03 am

*raises an eyebrow*
The Colourful Kitten? Sounds like a strip joint...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:10 am

-dame stares blandly at Seth stare - You probably aren't old enough to get in, anyway, much less dance there. xp And it's not a strip joint! stressed

Ryzan, honey, we have Latin night, and other things. They are open during more respectable hours for just the bar and tapas. They have just plain entertainment dancing then. Usually couples dancing and other formal dances. 3nodding

Wait...formal dancing gained favour and other such things in your world? confused

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:27 am

It mzilst certainly is not a place where people.. sweatdrop *shakes his head* ... where the dancers are paid to strip sweatdrop

*gulps down the rest of his water*
I could not work there if the hours would be during the tangi as I am mzilst often awake during the isto. sweatdrop

*scratches his chin*
I would not say that the dancing itself gained favor, jhal knowing how to dance gave the impression of having sophistication, culture, and affluence. It is because of these reasons that it was also important for me to learn dancing as an enchanter, since aside from knowing certain spells, I also had to give a good impression so my... targets... would not realize my true purpose. It is far easier to manipulate someone if they are completely enthralled by you.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 am

twisted Oh aye, that it is, Ryzan. twisted

Uh...what is tangi again? Day? I meant more like...early evening before the club-hoppin' crowds got in there... sweatdrop

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:41 am

pft... I am too old enough talk2hand I could be older than you for all you know! And if I can serve drinks here, then surely I can go to any sort of club rolleyes

*catches Scott scowling at him*
What?

*Scott rolls his eyes and goes about closing up the bar*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:50 am

Xas xas. Tangi would mean "day". My apologies if I have confused you sweatdrop I still do not believe such an occupation would suit me sweatdrop I must admit... I prefer jobs that are the least physically strenuous as possible sweatdrop

*Seth then grins and leans over, whispering something in his ear about more enjoyable "jobs" that can be physically strenuous. He blushes profusely and giggles*
Gi ussta redface

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:05 am

-dame shakes her head, chuckling at Seth and Ryzan- Ryzan...Have you heard anything from Tes? -dame's face grows slightly sad-
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:16 am

*stops giggling suddenly and gets a more serious expression on his face when dame asks about Tes. He clears his throat, glancing over at Scott, then Seth, and at the cameras. Closing his eyes for a moment, he takes a deep breath then smiles reassuringly at dame*

Do not worry, fair dame. He should be returning shortly. wink

*casually reaches over for Seth's hand and interlaces their fingers* whee

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:23 am

-dame gets excited- Really!?! Will he have any repercussions?

... confused -dame notices Ryzan start holding hands with Seth all buddy-buddy- evil Um...-tries not to glare at their hand-holding- Um... -grits her teeth and glares over to the side- I'm glad to hear that...
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games