Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:39 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
Shiori: *sits on her head* boo...
* pushes him off her head and jumps up on the tree* stop following me.. * disappears and a picture floats from her pocket down and its a picture of devi and her*
Shiori: *looks at picture* ahhhhh so this is the problem *follows her and finds her once again*

* starts walking towards teh tower adn digs in her pocket * wheres that picture?... doesnt matter anymore... * goes back to her room adn loocks the balcony and er door*
Shiori: your to slow *sitting on her bed smiling holding the picture* ((<---is persistent))

~~~

Debito:*runs to the airport*

*grabs picture from his hand** go away why do you keep following me!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:42 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
((ok there are three of them 2 twins, named Shiori and Midori (i love twins xD) and their older brother, Ace I will leave Midori and Ace with Cat and Shiori with Mizu because Shiori look similar to Debitto except he is covered in stitches and burn scars ands wears fishnets))
Midori: miss? *taps cat on shoulder*
((srry I poofed))
Hm? what..
Midori:um uh i-i was wondering if u where ok ((oh midori also has split personality issues so look out))
Ace:Midori! *runs over to him* your not bothering this girl are you
Midori:n-n-n-n-no......*twidles thumbs*
((i think my comp hates me gonk and k)) *just stares at them both* no he didn't bother me...
Ace: good he is a little "different" from most people i was worried my little brother here was going to kill you.....
Midori:*sudden psycho anger look on his face* I WASNT GOING TO KILL HER YOU SON OF A b***h!
Ace: MIDORI!! CALM DOWN!
Midori:*returns to innocent pitiful look* i-i-i-i'm sorry..........
Its okay *walks past them wandering off to a bench*
Midori: o-oh? miss let me help please *puppy dog eyes*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:44 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
Shiori: *sits on her head* boo...
* pushes him off her head and jumps up on the tree* stop following me.. * disappears and a picture floats from her pocket down and its a picture of devi and her*
Shiori: *looks at picture* ahhhhh so this is the problem *follows her and finds her once again*

* starts walking towards teh tower adn digs in her pocket * wheres that picture?... doesnt matter anymore... * goes back to her room adn loocks the balcony and er door*
Shiori: your to slow *sitting on her bed smiling holding the picture* ((<---is persistent))

~~~

Shiori: .......... i'm not going away i dont like seeing u upset for some reason
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Debito: i hate planes 0_o
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:48 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

~~~

Shiori: .......... i'm not going away i dont like seeing u upset for some reason
~~~~~~~~~~~~

owl surprised nly way to get there come on* the plane doo closes and the plane takes off*

You shouldnt care anyways its my life!* her hand snaps and her formal dress and attire is on her and she gos out of her room and goes to the main hall of the mansion for the omai ball and there are tons of men and their families*

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:51 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

owl surprised nly way to get there come on* the plane doo closes and the plane takes off*

You shouldnt care anyways its my life!* her hand snaps and her formal dress and attire is on her and she gos out of her room and goes to the main hall of the mansion for the omai ball and there are tons of men and their families*
Shiori:*rolls eyes and yanks out one of his stitches producing formal clothing and puts it on and a mask as well and follows once again* ((his stitches hide things like weapons and etc inside his body))
~~~~~~~
Debito:*freaks out*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:57 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiori:*rolls eyes and yanks out one of his stitches producing formal clothing and puts it on and a mask as well and follows once again* ((his stitches hide things like weapons and etc inside his body))
~~~~~~~

owl:stop freaking out damit were almost there!
* gets welcomed and a gentleman greets her and she is seated in front of the sir. her long black hair is curled and she has a sparkling diamon clip on her head and she has her white pendant on still and she forces a nice smile* please to meet you sir..

Tarouchoo

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:02 pm

*comes out and looks up*....

xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
Midori:um uh i-i was wondering if u where ok ((oh midori also has split personality issues so look out))
((i think my comp hates me gonk and k)) *just stares at them both* no he didn't bother me...
Ace: good he is a little "different" from most people i was worried my little brother here was going to kill you.....
Midori:*sudden psycho anger look on his face* I WASNT GOING TO KILL HER YOU SON OF A b***h!
and how'd you help? *sigh*

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

* gets welcomed and a gentleman greets her and she is seated in front of the sir. her long black hair is curled and she has a sparkling diamon clip on her head and she has her white pendant on still and she forces a nice smile* please to meet you sir..
((yea he kinda does xD except he is bisexual lol and somewhat odd and a stalker and has an obsession for fishnets))
Shiori:fooooound you~
~~~~~~~~~~
Debito:shut up damned owl
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:05 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

((yea he kinda does xD except he is bisexual lol and somewhat odd and a stalker and has an obsession for fishnets))
~~~~~~~~~~

dont make me hurt you shiori.* stands up and leaves to another person*
ah hellow there im ayane

Xadiel:* cheeks get tinted pink* p-pleased to meet y-you i-im Xadiel*kisses her hand*
________
hjmp we are here come on! *brings him to the mansion*

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:07 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
Midori: my third eye tells me where shiori is and he is with that girl you are look for i can teleport to wherever shiori is...
Ace: its true
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:09 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
Midori: my third eye tells me where shiori is and he is with that girl you are look for i can teleport to wherever shiori is...

* put a charm on cat so she cant teleport to where mizu ish ((yep im evil))

Tarouchoo

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:13 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

ah hellow there im ayane

Xadiel:* cheeks get tinted pink* p-pleased to meet y-you i-im Xadiel*kisses her hand*
________
Shiori: ((oh god i love shiori xD its fun making him bisexual)) ooooooooooooooh somebody seems to love mizu and hes is a looker *checks Xadiel out*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Debito:*goes to open the door*
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:15 pm

rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx

* put a charm on cat so she cant teleport to where mizu ish ((yep im evil))
((umm u know charms dont work on people who are near midori his third eye absorbs it as energy so HA))

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:15 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
rachuto
xX_Debitto_Xx
~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

ah hellow there im ayane

________
Shiori: ((oh god i love shiori xD its fun making him bisexual)) ooooooooooooooh somebody seems to love mizu and hes is a looker *checks Xadiel out*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Debito:*goes to open the door*

((XD lolz its time for someone to barge in cause nows the time i think... X3))
* after a while of talking he sits next to her and grabs her hands*
xadiel:* goes to kiss her*

* is speechless and doesnt move*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 3562 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games