Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3556 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:50 pm

*glances around nervously*
I am not sure why it even matters if you can dance or not sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:53 pm

User Image *accepts the shot from Kat and partakes in it with her*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:02 am

*shrugs* I suppose it doesn't. But a challenge is a challenge, right? *sees dame seems to have completely lost interest* ... though it does kind of seem there isn't much point in it now, unless you just want to dance anyway.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:09 am

(( Sorry Dame. Didn't see your post in time. sweatdrop

And as for you Seth, I have no need to prove myself to you, or anyone else for that matter, as to who the better dancer is. I could care less if you think can dance better or not. We were just trying to have some fun before you stepped into our personal space. *brushes the remaining dance floor dirt from his shoulder, then with head held high walks away from this stupid scene.* ))

*He lets the dogs back in and locks up, then heads downstairs. Seeing that she is struggling with trying to unzip her dress, he walks up behind her to unzip it for her.* Here, let me help. I realize that it wasn't pleasant, but that idiot just isn't worth the effort. We just need to let that little incident go.

*He unzips her dress then leans down and places a kiss on her neckline. She slides the dress off her shoulders, then steps out of it and turns to face him. He can see that she's still angry, so he pulls her into his arms to help calm her down.* I know, but that boy just ... *Her voice trails off as she sighs and finds comfort in his arms.

After a few moments, he releases her so that they can finish undressing. She slides into bed first, and he gets into bed shortly thereafter. As he lays back, she slides over and places her head on his shoulder and an arm around him. He wraps his arm around her and the couple lay awake in the comfort of each other's arms for a little while under the faux starlight in their room before sleep takes over.* User Image

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:16 am

((ummm why are we attacking characters in OCC???.... I mean really?? just saying)))
edit*
((also - anything can happen while you are in the thread because there is no "personal space" just the rules of the thread. If you want to b***h at each other do it over PM.))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:22 am

(( Perhaps it's because my avi does not attack people in that sense while he's in character, and I'm standing up for him in that matter through OOCing. ))

Edit.

(( I apologize if I have offended anyone here. ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:24 am

{{I still take this as a victory. ninja }}
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:26 am

((User Image I'm just tired and bitchy right now....))

*yawns and decides maybe she should go to bed*
Thanks for drinking with me Kat wink
*walks back inside and goes to her room*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:27 am

-dame noms on the food-

((-noms on food- ninja Oh, wait, what? whee ))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:32 am

"Night, Leko!" She waves to Leko as she leaves, thinking she should head that way soon herself. She sips her margarita, thinking about the lunch plans for tomorrow. She wondered what time Psy wanted to meet to go over to the estate. She needed to see the layout of the pool area so she could plan accordingly.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:50 am

*blushes at the idea of dancing with Seth. The subject just has not really come up since Tes hardly went to any sort of gatherings that involved dancing, or would just not participate. They also had not been partnered up when they took lessons because they were both male.*
Gi ussta.... redface I was only taught how to lead, though redface I am not sure I would be the best of a dance partners... redface
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:57 am

Kat finishes her margarita and hands the glass over to Scott. Stifling a yawn, she stands up and stretches.

"Well, I'm outta here ya'll....don't have too much fun and I'll see ya'll tomorrow!" She calls out to dame & Ryzan before she exits the party area and heads to her quarters.

Once inside, she gets undressed and slips into bed, falling asleep quickly.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 am

-says inbetween bites- Dance with the boy, Ryzan! Or I'm gonna dance my way with him. twisted -continues eating-

-Scott overhears and gives a dark look while rolling his eyes rolleyes -
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:05 am

I was only taught how to lead as well... except for with ballet... stare It shouldn't be that hard to follow, though.

*while they were talking, the
next song started to play. He grinned at Ryzan and took his hand, assuming a formal dancing position*
I'll lead, if you don't mind.

*lets Ryzan bid farewell to katana before beginning. They start out basic to make sure the footing is down right, then gradually and more comfortably start to samba to the music, Ryzan's belt jingling as he moves his hips with the steps*

{{Here is an idea of what it looks like to samba, in case you didn't know}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:14 am

ThisEmptySoul
{{I still take this as a victory. ninja }}

(( Technically, in a couples dance, such as the Rumba that Seth called out for, if you do not have a partner to dance with, you score no points in that area. Seth did not have a partner to dance with, and he didn't even prove that he could dance the Rumba then either. Therefore, he scored no points and also lost this so-called competition. So no victory for you whatsoever. razz ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3556 3557 3558 3559 3560 3561 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games