Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:56 pm

Sugar: Eh, if you knew more about Star Wars the Old Republic, you might give it a little more credit since it's actually going to have plot.

I dunno, Dc made a village for a mission, maybe you could make a small village?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
October Night Starlight
Sugar Dhaku
October Night Starlight
Lol Sugar >D how are you so sure about that? >P

Mana; Hi Mana C:

Logicalus is always sure. He is not so easily fooled.

@Haruhi: How can you stand them? They're just published nerdgasms which Lucas stole and made canon.

@Astra: -Pets.-

Oh okay. XD

Hey is the Kage in their office in Cloud?

Amidst that mess, I already gave you your headband.

Oh okay XD

Sugar; o.o what behind those strikes? xP and I dont know if we could. Your talking about small villages or a big village like the Leaf?

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Haruhi000777
Sugar: Eh, if you knew more about Star Wars the Old Republic, you might give it a little more credit since it's actually going to have plot.

I dunno, Dc made a village for a mission, maybe you could make a small village?

I stopped watching after the movies. I didn't care about the video games, books, or any other syndicated material. Not even that animated crap they had on Cartoon Network.

Small village, I guess.

@Oktober: Oh, you know, the usual - Jews being less than people and only useful to work and die. Like black people.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Haku: I haven't even watched the Cartoon Network crap. I do have my standards sir. XP

Haruhi000777

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Sadly I tired not to laugh at that when I read it, I have nothing against black people though. I used to go to a mostly black school in junior high, but i've never met a Jewish person before.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 pm

@Haruhi: I only watched it for the older cartoons like Dexter's Laboratory, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc.

@Oktober: Psh. Laugh all you want. I sure do. People who can't take a joke should get over themselves.

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:33 pm

All those show on Boomerang if you have that station. Around ten. When I was little they were still playing on Cartoon Network, not for long though. Some of the shows they have now a pretty retarded.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Sugar Dhaku
Haruhi000777
Vixen: Yeah, that's Ocarina of Time. They remade it for the 3DS (which is doing crappy sales-wise, yay! XD). Also, the new Legend of Zelda 3DS, they've made it easier by giving people instructional videos on how to solve puzzles... wimps! XP

Mana: I can't help it! I'm way too curious now! Is the Legend theory true? That it's just a retelling of Link's adventures? Split universe theory?

Ugh! They say even the creators can't tell what's chronologically correct now! crying

Haku: I haven't even read them yet. XP

Plus I for one am curious as to how things will go in the future since Lucas is not making anymore movies. Not to mention seeing what the rest of the universe is like.

Besides, he does have restrictions. From what I heard, some pissed off writer tried to kill Chubacca by dropping a moon on him. Lucas stopped that from being published. XP

Chewy has such a large fan base that it would be unwise to allow him to die in such a manner - or to die at all, for that matter. I am not that in to Star Wars, and I only watched the movies because they're cornerstones of cinema (the only one I really liked was three because the bitchin' Dark Side was there in all of its magnificent glory). I am not even that excited for the Old Republic (only in that it will be an MMO since the majority of the MMOs to come out have been WoW clones or sucked).

Also, there is this amazing thing called Wikipedia.

He didn't try to kill of Chewy, he was told to kill off Chewy. That's why Chewy died in such an awesome manner because the only way you can kill a member of the main cast is with a moon.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Ugh....I don't understand any of this talk going on now.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:10 pm

It's star wars talk Astra.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Haruhi000777
Vixen: Yeah, that's Ocarina of Time. They remade it for the 3DS (which is doing crappy sales-wise, yay! XD). Also, the new Legend of Zelda 3DS, they've made it easier by giving people instructional videos on how to solve puzzles... wimps! XP

Mana: I can't help it! I'm way too curious now! Is the Legend theory true? That it's just a retelling of Link's adventures? Split universe theory?

Ugh! They say even the creators can't tell what's chronologically correct now! crying

Plus I for one am curious as to how things will go in the future since Lucas is not making anymore movies. Not to mention seeing what the rest of the universe is like.

Besides, he does have restrictions. From what I heard, some pissed off writer tried to kill Chubacca by dropping a moon on him. Lucas stopped that from being published. XP

Chewy has such a large fan base that it would be unwise to allow him to die in such a manner - or to die at all, for that matter. I am not that in to Star Wars, and I only watched the movies because they're cornerstones of cinema (the only one I really liked was three because the bitchin' Dark Side was there in all of its magnificent glory). I am not even that excited for the Old Republic (only in that it will be an MMO since the majority of the MMOs to come out have been WoW clones or sucked).

He didn't try to kill of Chewy, he was told to kill off Chewy. That's why Chewy died in such an awesome manner because the only way you can kill a member of the main cast is with a moon.

Was there a reason to kill him off or did he pull a J.K. Rowling and do it for the sake of doing it?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Haruhi000777

Was there a reason to kill him off or did he pull a J.K. Rowling and do it for the sake of doing it?

Rule of Drama.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:44 pm

I'm back. XP
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Haruhi, you play multiplayer Minecraft?

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Sugar Dhaku
I don't know if I can stand being under Mana's ruthless and tyrannical rule. I mean, I'd be only one Jew Genin under his Nazi Kage.

What is this Guild's policy about having more villages? Or can there be a mercenary village?

There's possible talk of additions, but they aren't for certain.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games