Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Not yet... *While they are dancing his hat gets knocked off and both his shirts ripped off.* AAAHHH!!!!! *He keeps dancing. Even with all that is happening.* I'M SCARED!!!! *Looks around hopefully Dougherty doesn't hear about this.* UUMMM... *Keeps dancing.*
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 7 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:36 pm

*Walks over to the bar and orders a scotch. While he waits for his drink, he sits down, leans back against the bar on his elbows and watches the couple dancing on the dance floor.* ninja

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:39 pm

TO LATE!!!!!! ITS WAY TO LATE.... sweatdrop *He needs to find an escape route. He is trapped like a rat. Hopefully Doughtey understands.* I.. I... *KEEP DANCING MAN YOUR ON FIRE!!!! He thinks to himself in his head.* xd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:39 pm

She goes up to the band and requests the next song. She grins as she goes and cuts in on Psy.

"My turn, Psy....you can't be hogging the only man around here! xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:41 pm

*mumbles under her breath after seeing the officer's get-up*
Where's Tornado tonight rolleyes
*looks around for the horse*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:45 pm

*Graciously curtsies at Razz for the dance and lets Katana have a turn. As she goes over to the bar, she grins as she notices the mysterious masked man at the bar. She has a seat right next to him and grins as she coyly bats her eyelashes.* User Image Hey there handsome. wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:45 pm

*waits for Katana to finish her dance then requests the next song and approaches RAZZ shaking her hips to the song*
*These Hips Don't Lie*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:46 pm

eek biggrin Thats not as slow as I thought it would be. I am safe with this one. *Starts to dance With Kat.* Yeah this is doable. *He sees his hat on the ground and grabs her hands. They start to dance around it.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Thanks ladies you are running me down... What are you up to... *He stops in mid sentence as he see Leko making her way over shaking her hips like Shakira. His nose begins to bleed. Turning real quick he stops his nose from bleeding.* A.. I.. eek burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes *A dumb little laugh comes out of his mouth and all he can do is follow her sexy hips with his eyes. Drool begins to form on his lips. Swaying back and fourth he is like a COBRA ready to strike.*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 pm

*walks into the main bar area and goes to take his station behind the bar, noting how empty the place is. After a few moments, he starts to faintly hear sounds coming from the back, almost like music but it's so muffled he can't really tell. Shrugging it off at first, he just gets himself a glass of water and figures tonight will be an easy night.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 pm

*returns to get a drink after the song leaving RAZZ in a stupor daze*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:06 pm

*When Leko walks off Razz comes to falling on his face from leaning so close in. On the ground he wipes off all the drool feom his face and begins to get up.* What the hell happened? Did leko put a spell on me? I... redface *Gets all the way up and goes and sits in a corner.* I FEEL SO USED!!!!!! blaugh

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 16 Total: 24 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:08 pm

(( Sorry, no Toronado tonight. Not buying Kelp just for the Black Stallion. User Image ))

*Eyes the couple on the floor, knowing full well who they are and his eyes narrow. Scott brings over his drink, tapping him on the shoulder before setting it down on the bar. He nods his thanks to the bartender, then picks up his drink and takes a sip.

When the song changed, so did the female partner of the couple on the floor. Psyzapp came back and had a seat next to him and speaks to him.* Hey there, beautiful. Enjoy your dance with Razz? *Cocks an eyebrow at her, then takes another sip of his scotch.*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 pm

*Getting up he grabs his stuff and gets dressed again. Goes back to his corner and begins to play a song for him self.* sad

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 pm

*Glances over briefly at Razz.* It was fine. *She gets off of her stool and stands up next to him very close.* Although I prefer dancing with you my darling. heart *she kisses him softly on the cheek and runs her hand along his arm as she grins at him.* User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3551 3552 3553 3554 3555 3556 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games