Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:38 am
*waits for the bathroom so he can go to the fair* stressed

You don't even work today why are you in there???  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:02 am
man I wish it was sunnier outside when I go to walk to the library in my flipflops  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:38 am
also learned my username (or a literal translation of my username) in Hungarian.
Nagy bal
;-; so short.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:54 am
I've never tried translating my username into another language...I might type it into google translate for the laugh. xd

Edit: My username is "Leath Banlaoch" in Irish which literally means "Half Heroine". Woo~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:11 am
I'm addicted to skyrim.

I started playing it at my friend's house. And I'm addicted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:37 am
ROMVLVS
I'm addicted to skyrim.

I played Skyrim for hours on in when it first came out and it quickly died for me. Haha. It just feels unfinished to me. There could have been so much more to it.  

Dell Conagher

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:42 am
My cat is ignoring me. :<  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:46 am
My name was totally made up!  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,550 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:56 am
Meromictic

pull on their tail. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:07 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic

Food usually wins my cat over. wink  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:10 pm
Halfling Heroine
MrsrachaelSnape
Meromictic

Food usually wins my cat over. wink

true. But I like playing with their tails. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:11 pm
Dell Conagher
ROMVLVS
I'm addicted to skyrim.

I played Skyrim for hours on in when it first came out and it quickly died for me. Haha. It just feels unfinished to me. There could have been so much more to it.

I have a love and hate relationship with Skyrim. I love the open world and all the extra's you get just by wandering around. I hate how companions are so dumb that they don't get move when blocking the hallway.

cat_sweatdrop  

Yilanti Midnight

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dell Conagher

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:03 pm
Yilanti Midnight
Dell Conagher
ROMVLVS
I'm addicted to skyrim.

I have a love and hate relationship with Skyrim. I love the open world and all the extra's you get just by wandering around. I hate how companions are so dumb that they don't get move when blocking the hallway.

cat_sweatdrop

It mostly bothers me how no one recognizes your accomplishments in the world. "Oh hey, I'm the Archmage of the College of Winterhold!" to which people respond "If you have the aptitude, you should try studying up at the college of Winterhold." "b***h, I'm the head of that joint."

What bugs me the most is after you save the world from the so-called "Dragon Crisis" no one notices. Dragons are still attacking left and right and no one even remembers that any of it happened. Was there even an actual danger, or was this all one big bluff? Come on, Bethesda.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Afternoon everyone.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Yilanti Midnight

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:29 pm
Dell Conagher
Yilanti Midnight
Dell Conagher
ROMVLVS
I'm addicted to skyrim.

cat_sweatdrop

It mostly bothers me how no one recognizes your accomplishments in the world. "Oh hey, I'm the Archmage of the College of Winterhold!" to which people respond "If you have the aptitude, you should try studying up at the college of Winterhold." "b***h, I'm the head of that joint."

What bugs me the most is after you save the world from the so-called "Dragon Crisis" no one notices. Dragons are still attacking left and right and no one even remembers that any of it happened. Was there even an actual danger, or was this all one big bluff? Come on, Bethesda.

Heh, guards just keep saying the same boring stuff to me. xP

Oh I hate that. I was complaining about how dragons kept attacking me and my friend said: Oh if you kill Alduin it'll probably be less. So I pushed throughout the main quest in the hope I could do my other quests without constant interruption. But that sure didn't happen. <.< Bleeeeeeh.

It's things like these why Skyrim hasn't knocked off Dragon Age Origins from the first position in my favorite awesome games.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games