Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:15 pm

You can thank the government and the IRS for that. wink *Takes a sip of wine.*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:23 pm

*grumbles and takes the empty glass Razz left behind*
The government and the IRS can kiss my a** stare

*rinses out the glass and places it in the dishwasher*
The IRS shouldn't even exist and the government needs to keeps its nose out of everyone's business.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:29 pm

I completely agree with you, Seth. User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Hell yeah! Ron Paul 2012!! *fist pump*

... *cough* ... ninja sweatdrop

.... *awkward silence* ...

.... need a refill? sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:42 pm

*Grins at Seth* Nope. User Image *Gets off of her bar stool.* I need to get going…but thanks anyway, Seth. I'll dig up those forms in the morning and put them behind the bar for you. You can just fill them out and either give them back to me or to Katana. *Yawns and starts walking into her office.* Goodnight.

*She walks into her office, does the security measure, walks down the corridor and enters her chambers. She pets the dogs and makes her way into the bedroom.*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:47 pm

*gives Psyzapp a lazy wave, then takes her wine glass, rinses it out, and puts it in the dishwasher. Seeing the other ladies seem to be off in their own little worlds, he decides to busy himself by wiping down the counter top because that seems like the bartender thing to do*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:50 pm

*changes into her nightgown and slips into bed. She snuggles into her pillows, pulls the comforter up to her chin and falls asleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:08 am

*snaps out of a daze and heads to her room*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:16 am

Sneaks behind Leko and heads downstairs as well..... xd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:21 am

*raises an eyebrow as the two leave, wondering why they came in the bar at all if they were just going to sit there daydreaming. He then shrugs and takes katana's glass, emptying out the leftover in the sink and placing the glass in the dishwasher.*

Wait a minute... no tip!? scream This is bullshit! scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:28 am

(( rofl Do you SEE anywhere where I'd be carrying money in this outfit?))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:30 am

{{Cleavage? The spouse used to work the cash register at a book store and told me that I wouldn't believe how many women use their brassier as a purse confused }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:33 am

((LOL, parents owned a convenience store when I was growing up....She's completely correct on that! rofl ))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:26 am

*after almost dozing off with his head on the counter, he decides to head out as it seems Ryzan isn't going to be coming up. He takes some of the money out of the jar that was left for him as tips, then starts the dishwasher and exits*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Slipping into her heels, she checked her image one last time in the mirror, turning one way and then the next. Wishing she could have found a matador hat, but apparently that doesn't exist around Gaia.

She heads out her back door and heads to the party area. The caterers had done an outstanding job decorating, stringing up several small piñatas around the area and draping brightly colored serapes over the tables and bar. She goes to check with them about the menu.

Tonight they will be offering grilled fajitas, grilled fish and shrimp, ceviches, Spanish rice, and different kinds of beans. They also have the usual fresh fruit and variety of salads available, and have Tres Leches cake and Sopapillas for dessert. She thanks them for their hard work, gives Scott a wave, who is busy mixing up margaritas and pitchers of Sangria.

She decides to head into the bar to have a drink before coming back out to the party area. Once inside the bar, she grabs a Dos Equis and opens it, shoving a wedge of lime in it before taking a sip. She heads to a seat at the bar, and checks her messages on her phone while she enjoys her beer.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games