Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:43 pm

*glances up at Leko kind of tiredly*
hm? You're a succubus, right? I don't really think succubi are capable of "love". Lust, passion, greed, possessiveness.... yes. But "love"? Not likely.

*hears another voice that's familiar and turns a bit to see who it is and finds Ayami there talking to Raz*
Kind of late for you, isn't it Ayam...i...?

eek *gets an eye twitch and quickly jerks his head back over to Leko*
But.... you're... *looks back and forth between the two Ladies* eek

*jumps back, knocking his stool over in the process and points at the two*

Vel'bol l'vith zhah aluin pholor!!? scream gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:59 pm

*they both watch TES jump back knock things over yell*
So many humans speak Drow now... User Image
stressed Seth snap out of it!
I told you we're two seperate beings so calm down!

*looks over to Raz*
Aww you think I'm a trophy girlfriend?
I can see that ^_~

*shakes her hips a few times*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:04 pm

"Great... now look what you two did... you broke the bartender before he could make my drink!" Raz teased with a sour, pouting expression. She then looked over at Leko was a quirked eyebrow. "The only way you'd be a trophy girlfriend is if you got serious with someone... but we can call you a Trophy Tease if it will make you feel better."
There was a pause. "Do that again for me love, your toosh looks magnificent when you do that."
She reached over and gave it a pinch from behind Ayami. She could see why Black could confuse this with some sort of serious attraction. But he would probably get that sorted out quick.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:11 pm

What like this?
*bends over and touches the floor then bends down with her knees only to push herself back up*
*she was giggling to death by now*
*Ayami rolled her eyes and looked to Seth*
Could I have a dirty martini? rolleyes
She doesn't get out much....

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:19 pm

*eye twitches and he continues to stare for a moment. Eventually he clears this throat and looks off to the side*
er... yeah... I guess Drow is just an easy language

*laughs awakwardly, then picks up the glass Raz set on the counter. He empties it out and puts some fresh ice in it, then gets out the shaker, puts some ice in that and equal amounts of the various liquors used for Raz's cocktail, shakes it up a few seconds, and then pours it through the strainer into the glass. He eyes the Ladies questioningly while sliding the glass across the counter back to Raz*

*catches himself staring even more at Leko when she bends over, eye twitching violently at this point. It takes a moment to register that Ayami is addressing him*
oh... sure... dirty martini...

*stumbles a little from tripping over his own feet as he goes to get the cocktail book, a small amount of blood trickling from his nose*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:25 pm

She enters the bar, looking down as she walks toward the bar, heels clicking as she types in a text. Looking up, she sees Seth is 'bartending.'

"Seth, make me a vodka with cranberry-pomegranate juice with a twist of lime, please."

She glances around and sees Raz is there with Leko and.....Ayami? eek

"Ummm....Leko? Ayami? How the hell are ya'll BOTH here at the same time?" She is so taken aback at seeing the two of them there, she completely forgets to greet Raz.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:32 pm

twisted Ayami let me out to give me a present and I don't want to go back yet.
I'm thoroughly enjoying myself

*spins around - her appearance, although being masked, is much more demon like and her manner is much sharper*
*Ayami rolls her eyes again*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:42 pm

((Wants to come in and play little before zomg.))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:43 pm

*snaps out of it when katana comes in sweatdrop , not realizing yet that his nose had started to bleed.*
er... sure... let me just get Ayami's martini first...

*pulls up the cocktail book, glances over the table of contents, then flips to Dirty Martini. After reading the recipe a couple of times, he puts a cocktail glass with an ice cube and small bit of water in the freezer, then washes out the shaker. After the shaker is cleaned and dried, he adds olives, gin, dry vermouth, and olive juice to it, then screws it closed and shakes it pretty hard a few times. Then he gets the glass out of the freezer, takes out the ice cube and pours the drink into the glass through the strainer. He opens up the shaker, stabs the olives with a toothpick, and sets them in the glass before placing it in front of Ayami.*

One drink...

*not really sure if katana's is any specific kind of cocktail, he shrugs and just gets out a lowball glass, drops in a couple of ice cubes, fills it 1/3 with vodka and 2/3 with juice, squeezes in some lime, then slides it over*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:44 pm

She sinks down onto a stool at the bar, mouth still slightly agape at seeing the two of them standing before her. This was something she never thought she would see.

"Ummmm, okay? I'm glad you're enjoying yourself? Wait....WHY are ya'll both here? Is something up I need to know about?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:44 pm

*Today was VERY productive. She got lots accomplished and is feeling pretty good. wink After returning home, she changes her clothes and heads up to the Main Bar.

She enters and stops when she sees both Ayami and Leko together. User Image *
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:50 pm

*Razz sneaks in and see's a lot of people here. Goes to open his big mouth then decides not to. Taking a seat at the bar he doesn't know if he should get a drink.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:52 pm

*ayami leaned over the bar very timidly to wave down Seth*
I'm so sorry sweatdrop
But i prefer a vodka dirty martini with the top shelf vodka redface
I'm so sorry... User Image

*scoots the drink back towards Seth*
Umm.....
know about?
Oh yah - Black was here drug Raz up to the roof and asked me to kill him.
That's about it.

*She was starting to feel a big overly powerful and sinister*
Leko.... please calm yourself...User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:53 pm

*She slowly makes her way over to the bar without taking her eyes off of Ayami or Leko and speaks to Seth.* Elven wine…ASAP. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:57 pm

She reaches for the glass, not even looking at Seth.

"Thanks." She take a sip, glad he made it stronger than she normally did, because she needed it at the moment. Then what Leko said about Black sinks in.

"HE DID WHAT!!!! scream "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games