Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:49 pm

I ******** love we ran out of CD space. xD
My friend's mom is in 483 Thank Yous. xD
They're so awesome to see live though. "This is not a Song, It's a Sandwich" is so brutal live.

Ergo; Well, if you've got a PSP, they just set out Persona 3 Portable for it. The amended the combat system to the much more popular layout of Persona 4, and added an alternate story featuring a female counterpart to the protagonist.
It's a shame though, because you end up missin' out on the bad a** anime scenes.

If you think that one's strange, I wish you could find "Happy Music for Happy People" on youtube. It's so ********' funny.

Very nice, Zei. I'm trying to get Kin out of the office for once.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:51 pm

HAHAHA good luck with that one manny. You need an Adviser. (hint hint)

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 pm

That's awesome! XD I found the song because someone put it to a fanimation of my favorite web comic. It worked, too, which was great. I've heard a lot of strange songs, it's just that this is the most recent. =o

I don't have a PSP, unfortunately. Not likely to get one, either, since I'm heading out to college soon. ^-^; I'll get it at some point, though, although that'll probably happen 500 million years from now when everyone will be like "WTF is a PSP?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:54 pm

I'd rather not bind you to the confines of the village, until you're good and ready, Zei. xD

Ergo; you might like that one. Video's strange. Love these guys though. xD

Edit; Well... You might as well snatch up a copy of FES. They're pretty cheap. xD

I've actually shared a taco with Psychostick before. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Kein- Remember, I love you! [ hides behind mana ]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya
I'd rather not bind you to the confines of the village, until you're good and ready, Zei. xD

Ergo; you might like that one. Video's strange. Love these guys though. xD
He is ready ^.^ He has done his duty to the hunters and trained the next generation and has nothing better to do than be an elder and teach and grow old. Besides I cant kill him the way I want to if he is runnin around outside the village

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:01 am

@ Mana: Will do, if I get the chance. What was Psychostick like? Did they enjoy their tacos?! XD That video was odd, I have to say.

@ Azeiel: Not gonna go wander the world? >: ?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:04 am

Ergo War
@ Mana: Will do, if I get the chance. What was Psychostick like? Did they enjoy their tacos?! XD That video was odd, I have to say.

@ Azeiel: Not gonna go wander the world? >: ?

I will but I dont plan on him ever making Sannin so as soon as he hits Onnin captain I will retire him to be an elder ^.^

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:07 am

Well, if when you get him over that last hump as a jounin into konin, I can clear it.

My god... You gotta check out AOE with Nekita in Satoshi's office, over in Kiri. xD

Ergo; Psychostick's just a group of goofy a** guys. They're pretty fun to be 'round. For the record, they ******** love tacos. I kid you not. I thought I'd lose a hand.
They happen to be pretty tight with Screaming Mechanical Brain, who happen to be localized here in Minnesota. They've been recording for their newest album to blow the minds of the Midwest. xD

I love Zoloft the Rock & Roll Destroyer. xD
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:12 am

@Azeiel: Why's that? Most people don't want to be an elder, so I'm curious. =o Be sure to stop by Suna when you get a chance!

@Mana: I figured. XD AandOE doesn't seem to be very serious when he's using Nekita.

Watch out! It's a taco feeding frenzy! XD Listening to those links right now.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:14 am

Because I cant have him die the way I want him to if he is anything other than an elder. And will do man ^.^ I plan on having him master his next style there ^.^
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 am

Ergo; Zay's gonna be the wanderer of the guild, actually. Collecting blades of abnormality and wonder, should he happen to believe they threaten a balance of the world, to which he will, in time, find himself exempt to, as he is the central pillar which watches said balance.

He's gonna have a bit of a complex. Ha ha.

Yeah. People that come here to Minnesota to perform with SMB there tend to be pretty whacked out. Makes me miss Johnny Boom Boom and the Men Who Control the Weather. T.T

Azei; I gotta finish ******** around with bukijutsu styles before Kin can learn her last one. xD

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:21 am

@ Azeiel: Ah. =o Lookin' forward to the visit! Suna will be all shiny and new in a bit, since it's about to be flooded within an inch of its life.

@ Mana: Blades of abnormality and wonder? Like the Seven Swordsmen Swords, or just weird blades? He should definitely go to Suna if he wants to see balance contrasted with imbalance. XD We have people that are totally rational, totally insane, and then people that tend to fluctuate between the two.

Just a bit? XD
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:27 am

Ergo; If the blade happens to threaten a balance which he believes to be pivotal, then he's going to fight for it, in a formal challenge, or... not, later on.
Strange, or even like the seven swords. Though, if they are in any way living, they'll likely find themselves hidden away, much like I'm going to do with Samehada.

It's too bad I don't have the ability with Zay, to create the other four Mist Guardian weapons. Too many custom slots consumed already. xD

I love 'em all, though. John (the lead singer) may lost his pants a lot, and Turff (the guitarist) used to wear a skirt, but hell. They're awesome.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:29 am

Ergo War
@ Azeiel: Ah. =o Lookin' forward to the visit! Suna will be all shiny and new in a bit, since it's about to be flooded within an inch of its life.

@ Mana: Blades of abnormality and wonder? Like the Seven Swordsmen Swords, or just weird blades? He should definitely go to Suna if he wants to see balance contrasted with imbalance. XD We have people that are totally rational, totally insane, and then people that tend to fluctuate between the two.

Just a bit? XD

Nice nice
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games