Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:31 pm

*both girls flick there heads toward Razz, giggle then blow a kiss and wave*
*Ayami leans back into Leko and cuddles in closing her eyes to rest*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:31 pm

"Leko hun... I'm going to go soon and pick up a few things. I don't mind that you tell Psy about this, but I would rather you make sure that she stays out of my way. It doesn't involve her or the other girls of Most Wanted and I'm not going to get you in deep with whatever deeds I see fit to do this man." Raz leaned in and gave Leko a passionate and steamy french kiss before getting up. "I'll be back soon love."
Raz looked over at Ayami and leaned in a little closer to her, her hand caressed her cheek. "Thank you for delievering that message to Leko for me. I'll by you a drink of your choice next time I'm in alright?"
Raz straightened up and looked like she was about to leave when she suddenly pulled Ayami into an equally hot french kiss as well. When her lips parted she looked over at Leko and quirked an eyebrow.
"She is techniquely part of you... and it wasn't fair that one got one and the other didn't. I'll most likely see you soon... if you want to come that is."
Raz begain to walk towards the door. Revenge on her mind and a rather sinister look on her face to match. Perhaps tonight Leko would discover what she really was. Pitty that, but it might evolve into something far more interesting later.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:36 pm

((Razz- Me! I'll see if I can get killa to play too and depending on what time lost.))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:38 pm

SO ITS TRUE..... crying *Razz's nose begins to bleed as he see's the two ladies standing there.* I think I'm going to faint.

*Trying to catch himself before he passes out he gets slammed by the kiss blowing by the ladies knocking him on his butt.* I think I will just stay here for a while.

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Oh I'd love to come Raz twisted
Although I will have gone back into hiding by then I'm sure rolleyes

*Ayami flushes at Raz's advance redface then nuzzles herself into Leko who hold an arm over her authoritatively*
I look forward to this intersting development!
Maybe Ayami will let me out to play more often now twisted

*speaks muffled*
This will not become a habit Leko...
*both stare at Razz laying on the floor*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:52 pm

*Standing back up he says to the ladies.* This is A PERVY NINJA'S DREAM COME TRY. BEST LUNCH I EVER HAD!!!! This is a great day to be a man. With this happening and orange creamsickles I'm in heaven. (( wink wink For the lurkers hahaha.))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:55 pm

(( gross razz no one likes orange creamsickles User Image ))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Sayoami
(( gross razz no one likes orange creamsickles User Image ))
((I'm gale you caught that. It was for you to see. HAHAHAHA GREAT DAY GREAT DAY!!!))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:57 pm

((...I wouldn't mind a different sort of -cicle... wink ))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:58 pm

Saber Pendragon
((...I wouldn't mind a different sort of -cicle... wink ))
(( YOU SAW ALSO!!! crying I'm in trouble. HAHAHAHA))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:01 pm

((*ignores Razz and pounces on Sayo* ...don't ask how I did that in this duct. XD ))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:04 pm

Saber Pendragon
((*ignores Razz and pounces on Sayo* ...don't ask how I did that in this duct. XD ))

((*NOSE BLEED* NO STOP I CAN'T TAKE NO MORES OF THE SEXY LADIES!!! HAS TO GO BACK TO WORK ALL CRAZIED OUT!!! OH MAN!!!!!))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:06 pm

*Makes his way out of the bar.* I just had to see for myself. Thanks ladies I gots to go.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:27 pm

*grabs Ayami under the arms and pulls her off the stool and materializes them to their room to rest. She'll have Ayami seal her back once she is awake*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Raz stretched as she came into the bar once more. She walked up and mixed herself her usual drink and took a seat. She closed her eyes for a moment and listened to the sweet nothingness that was in earshot while she waited for nothing in particular. Now that the vampire declared a conflict with her over Leko and Ayami, she was more inclined to be thinking about how she was going to strike back and bring him to his knees. She simply wouldn't have him thinking that he could walk all over her like he seemed to so arrogently think that he could do. Things were going to get bloody and interesting when she put her full plan into motion. Until the time was right though... she would simply enjoy her drink and the quiet that enveloped her.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games