Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:51 am

Raz giggled and walked over to the pair, she wrapped her arms around the back of Lekos neck and was turning her attention to Ayami when their time was interupted by someone else. She turned a baneful eye towards the uninvited guest at their bar. She looked at him hard for a moment.
"Oh.... I remember you, you were the one who we found unconscious on the floor when I first came othe bar. Psy isn't in right now nor are the others. If you have some business with them then you'll have to come back later."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:52 am

Oh god! gonk this isn't supposed to happen!
*tucks in closer behind Leko*
*Leko glares at Black*
So it seems YOU have perfect timing too evil
Can't a succubus get any intimate time with her seraph other? rolleyes

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:56 am

* He stares at the scene in front of him and snorts at the womans comment * I actually came for a drink and if Psyzapp was here to talk to her. So it looks like Im just getting a drink... * He fought with his emotions and temper as he watched the woman with her arms around his love * But I must say that this is one thing that neither of you ever told me about.... * He turned to compose himself and took the oppurtunity to find his old brandy bottle and start guzzling it down from the bottle *
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:02 am

*rolls her eyes*
It's not like we didn't tell you.
Wait!
What the hell are you even talking about!
Stop acting like you know so much about me! scream

*her anger boils over and has no limit to bind it this time*
twisted You want to play with fire when there is no angelic temperament to douse it?
Leeeko... maybe you should calm down sweatdrop

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:07 am

* He turns around and walks up to Leko and looks in her eyes * If you wish to take your anger out on me then fine.... * he kneels down in front of her * I wouldnt have it anyone other way...you deserve to do this after the hurt I caused you. After I drove you to cast me from your memories....I ..just.....never wanted this to happen....* He bowed his head to the ground as a single teardrop of blood fell to the ground *
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:09 am

Psyzapp
User Image *Looks at her latte. Is it even possible for her to deliver such a message? User Image*

(( rofl ))

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:10 am

"I see there's a bit of history between the two of you, love?" She asked Leko while stroking her cheek gently. "Well too bad for you pilgrum, but these woman is mine now. You'll have to try for someone else."
Raz's eyes narrowed in a twisted amusement. She wasn't ignorant of the mans body language. From the rumours that she heard, this man wasn't all that welcomed here. She wouldn't mind chasing him off, if thats what her ragamuffin and her counterpart wanted. She reached out and caressesd Ayami's face too, just to wave the red flag infront of the angry bull.
"Want something as well, loves?"

Edit: Raz turned her nose up before looking over to Leko. "I say go ahead and end him. This is just far too sad to watch much longer."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:15 am

User ImageHoly hell....
Did he just drop.. blood User Image
from his eye??? User Image

*both seize up and are completely repulse simultaneously and take a few steps back*
*cuts eyes to raz*
I have no recollection of ANY history with this... this...
vampire gonk
*Ayami feels a bit like she's doing something wrong as Raz touches her cheek redface *
Hmmm - I have no reason to take a life like that.
It wouldn't benefit me any User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:21 am

(( Hey loves!! all i can do is lurk... i want to play!! stupid work xd ))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:22 am

* Unable to contain his rage any longer he flits in front of the woman his eyes a deep blood red his fangs fully extended * I am the wrong one to play with woman * He gravs one of her arms and lifts her off the ground and flits out of the bar and to the roof of the MW. He tosses her to the far side of the rooftop * You think you can **** with me. Woman I was alive before your lineage was even thought of. That is my love and no one will take them away from me again. I have endured too much for someone to try and pull this kind of a stunt. I watch you...I see a hidden agenda. ENOUGH!!! I will not have this.... * He flits directly in front of her again and bares his fangs * I have sworn an oath not to drink the blood of mortals...but for you I would make an acception * And with that he disappeared in front of her eyes leaving her on the roof *

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:24 am

((Oh jeeze, I'm too freaking slow without my coffee. I'm just going to lurk. sweatdrop ))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:28 am

((Lurkers unite! (´・ω・`) gotta run run run away~♪))

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:30 am

*both stand there blinking then hear some commotion on the roof*
Why the roof?
Isn't that where he strangled you before
stressed that was YOU technically
oh... right redface redface
still... should we go help? gonk

((man we need to clean out the lurkers ducts in here))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:33 am

(( Its the roof because I didnt feel like going to the EE thread LOL or mine like I had planned ))

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:36 am

Raz's eyes narrowed as she look down at the vampire, she had no pitty in her eyes or him, the fact that he was shedding crimson tears wasn't anywhere near as moving nor unsettling for her as it was for the other two. She couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow and look over her shoulder at the pair. Honestly... if this spooked them than there was something wrong here.
It was with that little distraction that she was grabbed and brought tothe roof, she only gave a surprised gasp and a few forced exhailed breaths as she bounced along the the roof before the vampire flicked infront of her. When he looked into her eyes, he would see no fear, no pain or worry. Instead there was a little sneer that crossed her face. She pulled herself up a brough her hand over her right eye. her smile only broadened at his threat.
"You see only what your eyes want you to see, your more than welcome to try for my blood... but honestly... you had better reassess your threats when you don't know what your up against."
The gashes and cuts all over her body started to knit themselves together, and in a matter of moments they were gone all together. "Next time we meet.. you're 'immortality' will end."
Raz chuckled and looked around, seeing what she wanted she picked up her displaced contact, after cleaning it she popped it back in. Vampires... so arrogent and yet so ignorant all at the same time. Raz walked over to he edge of the buiding and looked out. Now she had an enemy to deal with. Raz pulled herself to the edge of the building and jumped off, landing neatly infront of the door to the bar before walking in.
He would live to regret that, she would teach him what it meant to dare declare war on her.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games