Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:53 am

deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]
deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]
dekleinebozeheks
Where do you live? I will send it to you

Labrador City, Labrador, Canada, Earth, Third planet from the sun, Milky Way, the universe as we know it. Send it by FedEx. xd
Really? Labrador? I was guessing Ontario or somewhere more in the west. *is from montreal*

Whoooaa... someone's heard of Labarador. I shake your hand for reconizing our exisitance. Hmm... why did you think I was from the west?
I don't know question

Soooooo.. we're like next door neighbors, you and I.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:57 am

[ D i z z y ]
deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]
deadly_demon
[ D i z z y ]
dekleinebozeheks
Where do you live? I will send it to you

Labrador City, Labrador, Canada, Earth, Third planet from the sun, Milky Way, the universe as we know it. Send it by FedEx. xd
Really? Labrador? I was guessing Ontario or somewhere more in the west. *is from montreal*

Whoooaa... someone's heard of Labarador. I shake your hand for reconizing our exisitance. Hmm... why did you think I was from the west?
I don't know question

Soooooo.. we're like next door neighbors, you and I.
3nodding Coolies

Dearest Darling`

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:11 pm

Hullloooo??? Anyone home?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:16 pm

Well, after being clung onto tightly by my BF like a little kid not wanting to let you go...I'm finally online for real instead of just filtering in and out.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:46 pm

ninja G'evening all
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:50 pm

Dr_lecter1988
ninja G'evening all

Hello, how are you doing this evening?

Don't ask about me...I have a lot of gold to catch up on...-_-* I"m behind schedual now....but I will try to get back with the program, it's just really hard when being glomped onto.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:56 pm

lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
ninja G''evening all

Don''t ask about me...I have a lot of gold to catch up on...-_-* I"m behind schedual now....but I will try to get back with the program, it''s just really hard when being glomped onto.

haha, pay attention to ceilisidhe. i would argue that he''s slightly mroe important than i nitemare scarf. but i''m fine, i just have a migraine, and i don''t even have any painkillers to deal with it.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:59 pm

Dr_lecter1988
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
ninja G''evening all

Don''t ask about me...I have a lot of gold to catch up on...-_-* I"m behind schedual now....but I will try to get back with the program, it''s just really hard when being glomped onto.

haha, pay attention to ceilisidhe. i would argue that he''s slightly mroe important than i nitemare scarf. but i''m fine, i just have a migraine, and i don''t even have any painkillers to deal with it.

I paid attention to him all day. I was online for very little this morning or afternoon, barely even touched the compy, so when it was time for him to sleep and he tried to glomp me like a kiki kitty, I got squirmy. ^^*

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:02 pm

I'm working on a nitemare headband...I have no interest in either scarf really. But it's his fault I have a time limit on my quest to begin with. It's a challenge he set up in the fairy guild...so I HAVE to finish it by the end of the month. ^^* So that's why I'm working so hard at it.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:03 pm

...gaia = not high priority. but *shrugs* i think we could have managed without you fro a day.

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:05 pm

Sorry to hear you don''t have anything for your migrane....have you thought about trying to catch some sleep?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:07 pm

Dr_lecter1988
...gaia = not high priority. but *shrugs* i think we could have managed without you fro a day.

They did manage without me...I was only really online and in the guild for maybe 30 minutes this morning.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:12 pm

lurichan
Sorry to hear you don''t have anything for your migrane....have you thought about trying to catch some sleep?

s'all good, it's the reason i'm not asleep right now
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:14 pm

Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

Ahh, fair enough then. Sometimes it's impossible to sleep when in pain.

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:22 pm

lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

Ahh, fair enough then. Sometimes it's impossible to sleep when in pain.

yeah. it hurts more to have no light right now than to have and sort of light.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games