Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:09 pm

"No thanks, I'm good."

Daniel sat back down next to Jessi. He didn't feel like eating any more. He started to pick of his bottle of Guiness, but set it back down once he felt it was already empty. It hadn't done anything for him except wet his throat and leave a strange taste in his mouth. Jessi's near fall had touched something in him, though he coudln't say what. There had been an internal tension, somethign he was familiar with, but not in the same manner.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Jessi was a little worried about the sudden silence that encompassed her small apartment. "Umm, are you alright Daniel?"

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Daniel shook off his current considerations. Instead he hopped up and picked up their empty bottles.

"Hmm? Me? I'm perfectly fine. Why?"

Daniel began to to walk into the kitchen to toss the empty bottles.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Jessi watched Daniel start to pick up the empty bottles. She shrugged. "I don't know... You just seem really quiet."

She started to help him pick up.

{{Do we want to move forward to the current day or did you have something else in mind?}}

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:39 pm

{{ If you want to. I enjoying roleplaying mundane conversation as well as exciting. I just like playing. I'm such a kid. }}

Daniel couldn't locate exact;y where to dispose of the bottles at, so he seet them down on the counter. He leaned his shoulder against the wall as he turned back to speak to Jessi.

"I'm fine, I was just thinking. When you started to fall forward, I was worried, for just a moment. It's just, I've never really been worried before. Not like that. It was...offputting."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:43 pm

{{It's fine! I like doing that, too. smile Just wanted to give you the option of catching up to present time if you were someone who liked to do that. I don't mind rping in the 'past'. smile }}

Jessi had put the plates in her small counter dishwasher and then hopped up on the other counter beside Daniel. She listened to him intently and then looked down at her lap to hide her small blush. She smiled softly.

"Oh... Well, I'm okay, Daniel, and it's alright to worry about someone you.. care about. It... means a lot that you were worried about me, Daniel. Thank you."

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Daniel smiled slightly at Jessi's answer.

"Oh, well that's good. The fact that it's normal, that is. I don't have a lot of experience with it apparently. Even when it looked like I was, uh, in trouble, back in Vienna, I wasn't worried. Not even a hint of concern. But just now... It was strange is all."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Jessi now had a look of confusion on her face. "Strange? Strange how? Just because you hadn't experienced it before?"

She wanted to ask if he had ever been worried about Nadya, but she didn't want to bring her up and upset Daniel.

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:07 pm

{{I'm going to head off. My shoulders are killing me right now... I'll be back on tomorrow! biggrin }}
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Daniel nodded.

"Yeah, something like that. Nothing I can call to mind comes close. And top of that, I've found that when comes to just pure emotion, the familiarity seems to come regardless of memory. How could I have never been worried about anything before?"

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Kat stepped out of the portal and looked around. She had been to Ireland once, a long time ago, but nothing about this placed looked familiar to her. She knew for sure it wasn't Dublin or Belfast....she'd recognize those places fairly easily.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:43 pm

*steps out behind kat*
*closes the portal*
Welcome to Gweedore! User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm

She turned around, laughing. "Gweedore? Are you serious? lol How friggin' cute is that?!"

She looked around again, "So, which way to the nearest pub then? User Image"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:55 pm

This way
*points down the little road way to a cute pub*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:59 pm

She and Leko walk the short distance down the road to the pub and enter. Once inside, they take seats at the bar right in front of the bartender. It was funny how they managed to always get the "money" seats when she was out drinking with Leko......
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games