Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:19 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
don't say I didn't warn ya *drinks the water herself*
Jasdero:*keeps eating while potato plays with his food*
I'm going for a walk...enjoy the meal *leaves the order to Moonlight hill,sits there*
Jasdero:*sad that u left* ;_;
...*stares at the sky and sings quietly*
Isn't somebody trying to find me?
Won't somebody ake me home?
it's a damn cold night, trying to figure out this life
won't you take me by my hand take me somewhere know
I know who you are and I
I'm with you...'cause I love you...
Jasdero:*stares at the door and sits in front of it like a puppy*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:30 pm

rachuto
* is wandering the towns as the sun starts setting and shes walking in a crowd of people with a blank look and her hands in her pockets and just keeps walking*

* the sun starts setting and less people are in teh crowd where shes walking*

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:40 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
xX_Debitto_Xx
D_Cat-Exorcist
don't say I didn't warn ya *drinks the water herself*
Jasdero:*keeps eating while potato plays with his food*
I'm going for a walk...enjoy the meal *leaves the order to Moonlight hill,sits there*
Jasdero:*sad that u left* ;_;
...*stares at the sky and sings quietly*
Isn't somebody trying to find me?
Won't somebody ake me home?
it's a damn cold night, trying to figure out this life
won't you take me by my hand take me somewhere know
I know who you are and I
I'm with you...'cause I love you...
Jasdero:*stares at the door and sits in front of it like a puppy*
((srry i poofed))
*comes back and sees him* Oi Dero u okay??
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:49 pm

rachuto
rachuto
* is wandering the towns as the sun starts setting and shes walking in a crowd of people with a blank look and her hands in her pockets and just keeps walking*

* wanders up a hill shes been at all this time and lays in the grass on her back as it turns night and teh starts come out and she put her hands in the air for some reason like thinking someone was going to hold it*

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:55 pm

rachuto
rachuto
rachuto

* wanders up a hill shes been at all this time and lays in the grass on her back as it turns night and teh starts come out and she put her hands in the air for some reason like thinking someone was going to hold it*
*walks past the hill and shouts* Hey Miss have you seen something black flying by? *doesn't recognise her from this distance*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:58 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto

*walks past the hill and shouts* Hey Miss have you seen something black flying by? *doesn't recognise her from this distance*

* iimitates very well another voice* Ah yes young lady i think it was like a golem i have seen with those wonderful exorcists! it went north ways where your going!

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:00 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto

* iimitates very well another voice* Ah yes young lady i think it was like a golem i have seen with those wonderful exorcists! it went north ways where your going!
okay thank you!!! ^w^ *thinks:...could be Mizu but...that voice isn't hers...and the heartbeat is right...first have to find Jav* *runs off*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:03 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
rachuto
rachuto

okay thank you!!! ^w^ *thinks:...could be Mizu but...that voice isn't hers...and the heartbeat is right...first have to find Jav* *runs off*

* sighs and thinks:It was cat down there i was going to tell her im giving up on getting devi back .. inner voice: Please dont give up mizu there could be a chance you could get him back he might still be in love with you..* .....

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:07 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

* sighs and thinks:It was cat down there i was going to tell her im giving up on getting devi back .. inner voice: Please dont give up mizu there could be a chance you could get him back he might still be in love with you..* .....
Jav here you are!!! don't fly away like that!! *jav rests on her head* *head back to the hill and stares* ...It could *touches the ground with her fingers and flicks ears* .............Mizu!!! *tackles*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:12 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

Jav here you are!!! don't fly away like that!! *jav rests on her head* *head back to the hill and stares* ...It could *touches the ground with her fingers and flicks ears* .............Mizu!!! *tackles*

* gets tackled and sits up and had a guitar on her back*

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:15 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

so it was you ^-^
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:24 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

so it was you ^-^

* has a kinda blank look in her eyes and tries to smiles * takes out her guitar and plays a part of im with you except she took some parts and changed them*

im looking for a nice place
Im sarching for his face
Is he really here
do you know know

Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And I dont like to be
alone

Isn't anyone trying to find me
Won't somebody come take me home

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out my life
Won't he take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I wish you would know who i am
But I
Im with you
Im with you

Oh

Why is every thing so confusing?
Maybe Im just out of my mind

Yeah,yeah,yeah..

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:27 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

so it was you ^-^

* has a kinda blank look in her eyes and tries to smiles * takes out her guitar and plays a part of im with you except she took some parts and changed them*

Im sarching for his face
Is he really here
do you know know

And everything's a mess
And I dont like to be
alone

It's a damn cold night
Take me somewhere new
But I
Im with you
Im with you

Oh

Yeah,yeah,yeah..
((I love that song, i need a tissue *runs of for a minute*)) Mizu...why are you waiting for him? why don't you just ask?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:33 pm

D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

so it was you ^-^

Im sarching for his face
Is he really here
do you know know

And everything's a mess
And I dont like to be
alone

It's a damn cold night
Take me somewhere new
But I
Im with you
Im with you

Oh

Yeah,yeah,yeah..
((I love that song, i need a tissue *runs of for a minute*)) Mizu...why are you waiting for him? why don't you just ask?

Cant you see theres no chance for me

I already lost my time

Hes already gone from my sight

Hes already figured out whats right

So i cant take him by the hand tell him i love you

he knows it but

its not right

Tarouchoo

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:36 pm

rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

so it was you ^-^

Im sarching for his face
Is he really here
do you know know

And everything's a mess
And I dont like to be
alone

It's a damn cold night
Take me somewhere new
But I
Im with you
Im with you

Oh

Yeah,yeah,yeah..

Cant you see theres no chance for me

I already lost my time

Hes already gone from my sight

Hes already figured out whats right

So i cant take him by the hand tell him i love you

he knows it but

its not right
...never give up hope
you'll be thinking of him wherever you are
I'll be hoping that your hearts will blend
everyones shares the same faith...
Happiness...
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games