Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3530 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:13 pm

*Grins at Officer Dougherty, puts her arms around him and kisses him on the lips.* I'm doing much better now, my darling. heart wink

*She releases William and turns to Ryzan.* He will need to sign this piece of paper. How is he to complete his community service if he doesn't know about it.

You know him best…you are going to have to find him, inform him, get him to sign this and have him complete the task at hand. He's getting one hell of a break here.
talk2hand

*She glares at Seth. evil She can hardly wait for TES to tell that jerk to get lost.*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:13 pm

well my work here is done - I can't stomach much more tonight.
*yawns*
Any one need anything before I go?
*looks at Seth*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:18 pm

*gets impatient and just vanishes*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:22 pm

*Cop looks over at Seth after he hears his comment about 'more than one' and just shakes his head and rolls his eyes. He pauses for a moment before speaking.* For your sake, I hope you provided some identification that would entitle you to being behind that bar ...

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:25 pm

*Takes Officer Doughery by the hand.* Come on, William. *Glares at Seth.* Don't mind HIM…let's leave Ryzan here to go over the paperwork I've just given him and go to bed. Ryzan can handle Seth. User Image *Pulls him over to her office.* Good night Ryzan. User Image *She glares at Seth as she passes by him. evil She then takes William into her office, does the security measures, they walk arm and arm down the corridor. She grins sweetly at him all the while heart , she opens the double doors and he closes them as they get inside.*
Ryzan Vixtul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 1, 6, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Psyzapp
He will need to sign this piece of paper. How is he to complete his community service if he doesn't know about it.

You know him best…you are going to have to find him, inform him, get him to sign this and have him complete the task at hand. He's getting one hell of a break here.
talk2hand
Gi ussta... *sighs* ... it may be difficult, jhal I will see what I can do...

I thought if his record was updated to reflect such, that would be enough for him to know that he needs to come back. I am certain he is somehow keeping track of the charges against him... *frowns as he looks at the paper again*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:32 pm

*lifts an eyebrow at Dougherty. He's about to say something about how he shouldn't need one, but Psyzapp has already dragged him into the office. He smirks twisted and walks around the counter, taking a seat next to Ryzan*

That guy is so p***y whipped rolleyes
*glances at the paperwork*
.... do you think he'd really come back to tend bar?
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 11 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:35 pm

*Before he can say anything more to the rude young boy, his fiance' pulls him away from the scene and he finds himself heading down to their quarters with her.* But ... has that boy been carded yet? Is he old enough to serve drinks?

*As the double red doors close, he finds himself getting very distracted by his beloved's sudden desires for attention, and the love birds retire to their bedroom for the night.* heart

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:37 pm

(( *Stares at Seth's newest comment about Cop* Look who's talking ... you can't even keep your man pleased ... stare ))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:39 pm

*flops the paperwork down on the counter and gives Seth an unamused, sidelong glance*
You were just tending bar stare

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:44 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( *Stares at Seth's newest comment about Cop* Look who's talking ... you can't even keep your man pleased ... stare ))
{{Yeah, well, at least I don't let him lead me around by the testicles talk2hand Usstan xun vel'bol Usstan ssinssrin, vel'drav Usstan ssinssrin. cool }}

*coughs and looks around*
well... I was getting paid... at least I hope I'm getting paid stressed
Ryzan Vixtul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 6, 6, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:52 pm

{{Humph! I assure you, I can lead you around just fine by any number of body parts if I so choose talk2hand }}

*brow furrows and he hangs his head*
Fridj nindol h'uena... could you please just... *grips the legs of his pants, looking down at the floor* ... could you take into consideration what I want for once...?

Ryzan Vixtul

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:55 pm

(( Hmph ... Mind you, that does not happen very often at all. A mzulst Usstan ser ussta alur kitrye sae'uth, unlike dosstan.
*smirks* ))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( Hmph ... Mind you, that does not happen very often at all. A mzulst Usstan ser ussta alur kitrye sae'uth, unlike dosstan.
*smirks* ))

(( rofl ))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:18 pm

{{pft... you still only come around for Psy and not anyone else, which would still make you p***y whipped. Also, I can please my better half just fine rolleyes .... oh wait... you were talking about "better half" as in your lover and not... *ahem* ninja I said nothing! *runs away*}}

*crosses his arms and stubbornly looks off to the side*
I've taken it into consideration plenty of times. I don't know what you're talking about...

*glances up at the cameras and groans*
Maybe this isn't really the place for it...
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3530 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games