Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:14 pm

She sips her drink again and looks at Showcase.

"So, what have you been up to lately? Haven't seen you around in a long time, Justin."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Raz came back to the Most Wanted and pushed the doors open, she took a quick look around and noted who was there. Leko and Kat... and some other guy she never met before. Raz went behind the bar and started to mix herself a Grateful Dead again tonight... it was almost becoming her signature drink here... they may have to give it a house name like: Grateful Raz or something. She took a seat at the bar.
"Good evening Kat, who's your boy pal?" She took a sip and looked over at Leko. "So Ragamuffin, how's your Scotch? I'm a little surprised you haven't finished it yet."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:21 pm

I've been working…you know. Spent some time up North fishing.

*Notes a person he's never met before walk through the door. She's inquired about him so he just goes ahead, holds out his hand for her to shake and introduces himself.* Officer Showcase, Ma'am. cool
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:24 pm

*grins ear to ear*
Oh but I savor the fine liquors such as this.
Never to be taken in haste.
Just like how I couldn't just let you walk off like that earlier...
in such haste.
It's best to really TASTE things.
Don't you agree?
twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:28 pm

-practically floats into the bar- Good evening everyone! biggrin -walks around behind the bar but tenses when she registers Showcase- stare stressed -grits her teeth and tries to decide something to drink-
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:31 pm

"Officer...?" Raz repeated more to herself than anything really, she immediatly wondered if he was corrupted, ignorant of the people around him or if he was perhaps new to the area. Regardless she shook his hand. "I'm Razsminion... but call me Raz, its easier to remember."
Raz grinned and then turned her head towards Leko. "Oh my dear, I most certainly agree, thought its going to be hard for you to top that kiss, now that you've done it, I expect many more hot french kisses whenever one of us leaves. You've set your bar on the high side love."
Raz's grin died down into a smile and she leaned back on the bar. She wondered absently if there was going to be many more people joining them tonight, and who would be there? Psy seemed to be elsewhere... either that or she didn't care much for her. She suspected that Psy was still getting a feel for her and wasn't quiet sure what to do or where to place her. She leanded her head back and closed her eyes for a moment. Letting her neck rest a few moments. When Dame came in she opened her eyes and observed the... tenseness of the girl, her lips pulled back slightly. "Shall I mix you a Grateful Dead, my dear? You look like you need it suddenly."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:32 pm

{{Don't feel like changing my avatar again, so just so you know, text in this color is the human, teenage-looking Seth.}}

*pokes his head in and looks around, groaning inwardly when he doesn't see Ryzan. Casually, he goes behind the counter and takes a seat back there, giving a lazy wave but not really addressing anyone.*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:36 pm

-decides not to get anything right now in case she spills it on this white dress stressed . dame turns to Raz- Raz dear, if you'll remember, I don't drink, honey. wink -peruses the fridge again, just in case-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:36 pm

*winks over at Dame then takes a double take because of all the white User Image thinks she's going angel crazy today*
*sees Seth behind the bar and leans in*
How are we today twisted
*teasingly lifts a finger as though to control the spider but then laughs and refrains*
*turns to Raz*
I can keep my side of this bargain....
can you keep yours?User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:37 pm

*Nods at Razsminion when she shakes his hand.* That's right…Officer. GGG Police force. Nice to meet you, Raz. cool

*Turns to Katana.* Well, I better get to the rest of my rounds. *Looks at Dame and notices her tenseness. Understandable, considering what she's been through.* I'll see you around Kat. Have a good evening everyone. *He exits the bar to do the rest of his rounds.*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm

*walks over to the bar, pours herself a soda water with a twist of lemon and has a seat*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:42 pm

She waves goodbye to Showcase and sees dame behind the bar.

"So, dame....how's it going?"

She sees Seth come in, and arches an eyebrow at him, not sure how she feels about him. She still feels he has some sort of agenda where Ryzan is concerned, and doesn't want Ryzan to be hurt.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:43 pm

*flinches and quickly grabs his black widow pendant when Leko lifts her finger, not liking that mischievous look on her face. When she laughs and directs her attention to Raz, he gets a slight eye twitch*

If I can make it through the night without any more scares like that, I think I should be good stare
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:50 pm

*winks over at saber as she lift the bottles to her lips an sips some more sweet liquor from it*
Not to worry Seth - I'll let you off the hook tonight User Image becuase I'm a lady....

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:53 pm

*scoffs* "Lady" rolleyes

*yawns and looks around, noting everyone already has drinks. Even the person who just came in got their own drink*
Easiest job ever... twisted
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games