Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:45 pm

*His food shows up and he begins to eat like a mad man. Any thing that gets in his way is going down his mouth.* NOM NUM MUNCH MUNCH!!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm not sure yet. I'll have to give it some consideration. This just happened recently, you know. Just this weekend. It could take months to plan a proper wedding. Perhaps even as long as a year.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 pm

*Eating almost ever thing in sight. He lets out a burp that would knock out a horse.* DONE!!! If you will excuse me ladies I need to go back to work. *Thanks the nicely for the food leaves a tip and then is gone.*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:00 pm

"Hmmm... I would have pegged you as someone who had this all planned out from when you were a little girl." Raz mused with her eyebrows raised. "I suppose that it isn't just up to you either huh?"
Raz titled her head slightly to the right, her eyes rolled over to Leko who was enjoying her Scotch and the other man who was eating loudly. She sighed silently to herself and looked at her watch.
"Hmmm... I should probably be going. I have an appointment to attend too. Well, see you around ladies."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:02 pm

*grabs Raz before she leaves and plants a ridiculous french kiss on her then releases her and winks*
I think I owed you one
tata

*scotch bottle in hand the whole time*
*she kinda spins her off waving with her fingers as she walks back to the bar smirking*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:06 pm

*Watches Raz start to leave.* How in the world could someone have a wedding planned out from when they were little? That's preposterous! talk2hand Yearly color schemes and fashion trends would dictate the style of the event. rolleyes

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Current fashion trends and accurate color forecasting is an absolute MUST when arranging a formal event of this magnitude. talk2hand What planet did that woman fall from? neutral

*She shrugs and turns her attention to Leko.* I do hope you will be a part of my wedding Leko. It would mean the world to me to have all the MW ladies as bridesmaids. heart

Well I must go. I have some calls to make and such. I'll see you later Leko.
*She goes into her office, through the security measures, down the corridor and though the double red doors of her chambers.*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:56 pm

well sure - naturally
*starts to wonder just what a brides-maid is....*
*User Image hopes that doesn't mean she has to clean up after the bride... well that wouldn't be too bad. She'd be out of the crowd of people at least. *

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:49 pm

*taps a nap in the bar stool still clenching her scotch*

edit*

((i forgot i had a laptop at home for a second rofl ))
((may be back in 30 mins or so - at some point i'm sure User Image))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:11 pm

*Walks into MW and sees Leko is apparently sleeping. ninja He doesn't want to disturb her so he just quietly slips on by her to use the mens room.*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:16 pm

User Image*heard someone walk behind her but when she sits up she sees no one*User Image
*slowly turns around knuckling the back rung of the chair looking around for who it was*User Image
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:19 pm

*Comes out of the mens room and sees Leko is awake. He tips his hat politely.* Evening, Ma'am. cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:26 pm

*leko and the supposed boa make the same face reaction*User Image
dear me - what are you doing creeping around like that! You're like a church mouse!
*both give a sigh of relief*User Image
*pulls out a clove and lights it*
right back at yah.
*Leko turns back around and faces forward the boa still looking at him*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Oh… sweatdrop … I didn't mean to frighten you, Miss Chan. You looked like you were…um…sleeping. sweatdrop

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:31 pm

Entering the bar from the office, she sees Leko is at the bar. Glad to see that Leko has been around in the evenings lately, she heads over to greet her. As she approaches the bar, she sees that Showcase is there as well.

"Hey, Leko...how's it going?" She goes around the bar and looks over at Showcase. "Justin...good to see you too....you need anything?" She goes about getting the ingredients out for a Tune Up and begins mixing her drink.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games