Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 pm

Haruhi000777
Sugar Dhaku
Haruhi000777
Haku: Well of course I know you don't have any characters yet, that was a sort of shout out to the others. XP

Yeah, it works on mine. When you put up the fog you can't see as far as you would when the fog is off. When you can't see as much as usual far ahead, it takes less time for the scenery to load up... or something like that, I think you'd know what I mean if you compared. XP

I get what you mean. I turned peaceful on so I can actually get my castle underway. I was tired of being attacked by zombies while putting up walls.

Ugh, I know, right? Sure having monsters makes it challenging but it's just annoying when you're trying to build stuff on a grand scale. XP

I'm trying to figure out how to get a fireplace going. They say you can keep a fire burning if you do it just right.

I don't know how to make stuff like that. I don't even know how to make a furnace or bookshelf.

@Anon: Know any, do you?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:23 pm

I've already figured out how to make a bookshelf and let me tell you, it's a pain.

First you need to find sugar cane. You need three sugar cane in a horizontal row which will make three pieces of paper. Then you put the three pieces in a horizontal row and you make a book.

Repeat this until you have three books. Then take the three books, put them in a horizontal row with three wood plank blocks on both sides. That makes you a bookcase.

Also if you wanna know how to make basic stuff, you can look at the minecraft wiki.

Haruhi000777

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:24 pm

The ones that I know are more tits than intelligence, and if I knew of any woman as smart as she was beautiful, I'd have blathered her over the head with a club and dragged her home, cave-man style.

In short, no, because chicks don't find me a viable mate as I lack a job. ********. I miss the days when all you needed was a functioning d**k. I USED TO WALK UPHILL, TWENTY GODDAMN MILES UPHILL, IN THE MIDDLE OF A CLASS-SEVENTEENMILLION HURRICANE WITH SNOW AND RAIN AND FARM ANIMALS, AND GREASERS LOOKING FOR A RUMBLE, ALL TO GET AN ERECTION. THEN IT ONLY LASTED THREE FOUR HOURS, BECAUSE LONGER THAN THAT WAS UNHEALTHY!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 pm

[/dies of laughter] Oh man. That should be hung in the
hall of fame. Did you come up with that all on your own
Anon? XD

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 pm

Haruhi000777
I've already figured out how to make a bookshelf and let me tell you, it's a pain.

First you need to find sugar cane. You need three sugar cane in a horizontal row which will make three pieces of paper. Then you put the three pieces in a horizontal row and you make a book.

Repeat this until you have three books. Then take the three books, put them in a horizontal row with three wood plank blocks on both sides. That makes you a bookcase.

Also if you wanna know how to make basic stuff, you can look at the minecraft wiki.

I am doing so now. And ******** bookcases. I will do the library last.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Anonymous_Alcoholic
The ones that I know are more tits than intelligence, and if I knew of any woman as smart as she was beautiful, I'd have blathered her over the head with a club and dragged her home, cave-man style.

In short, no, because chicks don't find me a viable mate as I lack a job. ********. I miss the days when all you needed was a functioning d**k. I USED TO WALK UPHILL, TWENTY GODDAMN MILES UPHILL, IN THE MIDDLE OF A CLASS-SEVENTEENMILLION HURRICANE WITH SNOW AND RAIN AND FARM ANIMALS, AND GREASERS LOOKING FOR A RUMBLE, ALL TO GET AN ERECTION. THEN IT ONLY LASTED THREE FOUR HOURS, BECAUSE LONGER THAN THAT WAS UNHEALTHY!

Shame. But I guess my type of woman is hard to find. No sharp-tongued, intelligent beauties about these days. They're either or it seems.

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 pm

digital m u f f i n s

[/dies of laughter] Oh man. That should be hung in the
hall of fame. Did you come up with that all on your own
Anon? XD

I always come up with my own stuff. If you can't love me, then dammit, you will love my words.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Sugar Dhaku
Haruhi000777

I am doing so now. And ******** bookcases. I will do the library last.

It's really easy to grow sugar cane though, it just has to be near water. That's how I was able to get a corner of my place filled with bookcases.

I think Notch took out a fire glitch so I may have to find a way to the nether to get eternally burning fire blocks. XP

Haruhi000777

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Just don't let lava come anywhere near your place. Haha.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:34 pm

Tits.

Kazzoh

Codger

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Boobs.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:37 pm

[@ Anon]: Psh. You give yourself too much credit, sir.
One clever post of witty word play isn't enough to
redeem yourself. ;]

[@ Kazzy & Haku]: So poetic. lol
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 pm

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

You are so awesome. Did you know that? XD

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:40 pm

digital m u f f i n s

[@ Anon]: Psh. You give yourself too much credit, sir.
One clever post of witty word play isn't enough to
redeem yourself. ;]

[@ Kazzy & Haku]: So poetic. lol

I'm always witty. You just ignore everything else, and it saddens me.
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games