Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:28 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
( DX oh my god i think Sean left us DX )

(he did sweatdrop )
( some on do him ... i`m good but ... i can`t really fight by my self not unless i control al the char DX damn it ... or some one do some thing stop cross or myself )
((I'm not good at doing other characters!!))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:29 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
* smirks * * slashes it and it dissapers * nice try master * slashes you`r back *
yeah... i'm sorry too * you feel like your arm and part of your arm is ripping out*
* bits lip* ha * slashes you again and then kicks you to the order ignoring the pain * * you go though 6 floor`s and land in koumi`s office *
....*stands up and brushes himself off* kinda hard to hurt somebody who's nearly fully invulnrible, but since you're not playing fair, neither shall I *twirling around judge-ment*
* uses crown clown to stop the bullets that hit and the bullets land on the floor * * stand up in the air * oh my my looks like tis time to have fun * thousand of bats come out of no where and the sky gets red and the sun is coverd * * his eye`s glow red as his skin gets lighter but the 7 cross`s stay * in the deep fire of hell the bringer of light come to my aid ... smirks *
first of all, i never shot any bullets, and secondly, i could just as well do thi....* vanishes and appears behind you with gun to your back* s! *shoots you in the back then strikes you down with a magicly charged fist*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:30 pm

( ninja I see hez back on.)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:33 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
* smirks * * slashes it and it dissapers * nice try master * slashes you`r back *
yeah... i'm sorry too * you feel like your arm and part of your arm is ripping out*
* bits lip* ha * slashes you again and then kicks you to the order ignoring the pain * * you go though 6 floor`s and land in koumi`s office *
....*stands up and brushes himself off* kinda hard to hurt somebody who's nearly fully invulnrible, but since you're not playing fair, neither shall I *twirling around judge-ment*
* uses crown clown to stop the bullets that hit and the bullets land on the floor * * stand up in the air * oh my my looks like tis time to have fun * thousand of bats come out of no where and the sky gets red and the sun is coverd * * his eye`s glow red as his skin gets lighter but the 7 cross`s stay * in the deep fire of hell the bringer of light come to my aid ... smirks *
first of all, i never shot any bullets, and secondly, i could just as well do thi....* vanishes and appears behind you with gun to your back* s! *shoots you in the back then strikes you down with a magicly charged fist*
GHA * ( sorry thought you did half dead at the moment ) * smirks * SHADOW FIRE * a shadow gait appers burning every thing in its path ( from lord of the rings )

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:36 pm

GabriellaShadow_Angelvamp
( ah yes i see that to ninja ninja ninja i`m going to go eat some candy )
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:37 pm

allen walker-d gray man
((Okay. ^_^))

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:38 pm

allen walker-d gray man
((Okay. ^_^))
( eating it XD )
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:41 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
((Okay. ^_^))
( eating it XD )
((lol XD))

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:43 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
((Okay. ^_^))
( eating it XD )
((lol XD))

(she's one of kind ^^)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:44 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
GHA * ( sorry thought you did half dead at the moment ) * smirks * SHADOW FIRE * a shadow gait appers burning every thing in its path ( from lord of the rings )
*light from ring destroys the spirit* allen, snap out of it! *smashes you down to the ground*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:48 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
*light from ring destroys the spirit* allen, snap out of it! *smashes you down to the ground*
* crown clown protacts me * snap out of what we are in a fight if you want to call it off just say so damn it
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:51 pm

((I'm going to go to sleep. -3- I'm tired. So goodnight))

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:51 pm

((I'm going to go to sleep. -3- I'm tired. So goodnight))
( Ok night night ella and thanks rai XD )
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:55 pm

(yeah, sorry, i'm out for the night to, see you guys for the weeken*

Raycross44
Vice Captain
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games