Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Night everyone. I'm going to bed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFbMCvxka6o <-- Parting Video.
May have shown it to a couple of you guys, but still. It's a good video.

Bon nuit! :]
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:41 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
* smirks * bring it * licks his lips and walks on air head to cross * * dis and erappers behind cross and stabs him in the gut with his syth then throws him into the lake leaving a hugs crater at the bottom of the lake where cross was throwen *and don`t you dare die yet i`m just starting to have fun * licking cross`s blood off of his syth *
*comes out of water and starts laughing from it* man, i have not had this much fun in a while, but sadly looks like you lost it, and i'll have to fight back, *yells* hey allen! i gotta word for you!

*yells * YES * the cross`s dissaper and his skin turn to normal again but still ready for anything throwen at him *
*smiles and says one word that sounds like it's being said from god* SHAZAM!!! *a giant lighting bolt hits cross and the entire lake leaving only steam*
what in the- * also get engolfed into the steam * damn it lost him * eye`s turn red but the dark matter still protects him *

allen look for heat spots.......maybe you can find him that way

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:41 pm

allen walker-d gray man
GabriellaShadow_Angelvamp
allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

just don't over do it, *goes back and watches*
*sighs* then no shadow fire cry oh well
-looks around- Did someone say my last name??
( no i ment shadow fire from lord of the rings ya know from the book , and from the first movie the big shadow fire thing that they thought gandalf was dead with )
((Me know. I just had to do it. Ella is bright but she lets her mind wonder. So small things like that would make her say something like this. lol))
( lol alright XD *hugs* )
((Yeah, lol *hugs back*))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:43 pm

Tyki Miku

Nigh nigh then.

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:44 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
* smirks * bring it * licks his lips and walks on air head to cross * * dis and erappers behind cross and stabs him in the gut with his syth then throws him into the lake leaving a hugs crater at the bottom of the lake where cross was throwen *and don`t you dare die yet i`m just starting to have fun * licking cross`s blood off of his syth *
*comes out of water and starts laughing from it* man, i have not had this much fun in a while, but sadly looks like you lost it, and i'll have to fight back, *yells* hey allen! i gotta word for you!

*yells * YES * the cross`s dissaper and his skin turn to normal again but still ready for anything throwen at him *
*smiles and says one word that sounds like it's being said from god* SHAZAM!!! *a giant lighting bolt hits cross and the entire lake leaving only steam*
what in the- * also get engolfed into the steam * damn it lost him * eye`s turn red but the dark matter still protects him *

allen look for heat spots.......maybe you can find him that way
THEIR HE IS * you hear him yell them another load explation *

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man

something taps his shoulder and punches him into the crater*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tyki Miku

night tyki sweet dreams
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:46 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man

*coughs up blood * * the wound heals instently then comes across to cross and cuts the syth so hard on his shoulder its stuck *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:47 pm

O.O -watches nervously-
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:49 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man

*coughs up blood * * the wound heals instently then comes across to cross and cuts the syth so hard on his shoulder its stuck *
*catches the scythe* nice try... *punches allen in the face so hard he goes back into the crater*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:50 pm

O.O -watches nervously-
O.O EEP!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:51 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man

*catches the scythe* nice try... *punches allen in the face so hard he goes back into the crater*
* that allen goes poff it was a clone * * another clone gets to you with a katana this time and stabs you though the knee *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:55 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
* that allen goes poff it was a clone * * another clone gets to you with a katana this time and stabs you though the knee *
*appears behind the clone* next time allen, you may want to think about who you're fighting and how many friends he knows to help him, also, let's test what the power of an acolyte does with the full power of will
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:57 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
*appears behind the clone* next time allen, you may want to think about who you're fighting and how many friends he knows to help him, also, let's test what the power of an acolyte does with the full power of will
fine then * in noah form again * * the clone moves and waits smiling while incircled in dark matter and red matter *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:59 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
fine then * in noah form again * * the clone moves and waits smiling while incircled in dark matter and red matter *
*looks around and thinks and appears in front of the real you* hey allen, meet my friend *you get hit by a glowing buffalo*
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games