Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:30 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
rachuto

GRWAH freaking allen * shadow power surrounds her and follows him into thin air to and comes back a second later holding him by the coller* Sttay! * throws him to rai* Gawd .* destroys crosses rings before she goes to sleep in her room*
((gotta go guys!))
*blasts her away with a powerful shot* are you children high!! i have a..barrier.. *holding head and removes ring* damn it, i hate that thing* realizes we are still fighting* come on allen, hold nothing back! i can take it *gives a big grin*
* smirks * bring it * licks his lips and walks on air head to cross * * dis and erappers behind cross and stabs him in the gut with his syth then throws him into the lake leaving a hugs crater at the bottom of the lake where cross was throwen *and don`t you dare die yet i`m just starting to have fun * licking cross`s blood off of his syth *
*comes out of water and starts laughing from it* man, i have not had this much fun in a while, but sadly looks like you lost it, and i'll have to fight back, *yells* hey allen! i gotta word for you!

*yells * YES * the cross`s dissaper and his skin turn to normal again but still ready for anything throwen at him *
*smiles and says one word that sounds like it's being said from god* SHAZAM!!! *a giant lighting bolt hits cross and the entire lake leaving only steam*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:30 pm

Tyki Miku
GabriellaShadow_Angelvamp
Tyki Miku
Tyki Miku
Good. It's like my cigarettes. Portable therapists. xd
-_- those are worse.

Worse to quit. xD Haha. Lovely quote:

"Thank heaven, I have given up smoking again!... God! I feel fit. Homicidal, but fit. A different man. Irritable, moody, depressed, rude, nervy, perhaps; but the lungs are fine."

:]

Your mocking me you know that?

Possibly.

>.> Why??

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:31 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

*lets go* as long as your..you
* chuckles * yes ( where is Sean? )

then a fight it is *grins*
(your doing it again XD)
umm ( >.< sorry in a fighting mood XD ) rai * returns to normal *

cross stop!! *looks at allen*
(me too XD)
what i`m not done yet not nearly done .... this fight is pay back for all those debt he has made me pay over all those 4 years so i`m put every thing into it *smiles *

just don't over do it, *goes back and watches*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:31 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
rachuto

GRWAH freaking allen * shadow power surrounds her and follows him into thin air to and comes back a second later holding him by the coller* Sttay! * throws him to rai* Gawd .* destroys crosses rings before she goes to sleep in her room*
((gotta go guys!))
*blasts her away with a powerful shot* are you children high!! i have a..barrier.. *holding head and removes ring* damn it, i hate that thing* realizes we are still fighting* come on allen, hold nothing back! i can take it *gives a big grin*
* smirks * bring it * licks his lips and walks on air head to cross * * dis and erappers behind cross and stabs him in the gut with his syth then throws him into the lake leaving a hugs crater at the bottom of the lake where cross was throwen *and don`t you dare die yet i`m just starting to have fun * licking cross`s blood off of his syth *
*comes out of water and starts laughing from it* man, i have not had this much fun in a while, but sadly looks like you lost it, and i'll have to fight back, *yells* hey allen! i gotta word for you!

*yells * YES * the cross`s dissaper and his skin turn to normal again but still ready for anything throwen at him *
*smiles and says one word that sounds like it's being said from god* SHAZAM!!! *a giant lighting bolt hits cross and the entire lake leaving only steam*
what in the- * also get engolfed into the steam * damn it lost him * eye`s turn red but the dark matter still protects him *

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:32 pm

Tyki Miku
Tyki Miku
Tyki Miku
Good. It's like my cigarettes. Portable therapists. xd
-_- those are worse.

"Thank heaven, I have given up smoking again!... God! I feel fit. Homicidal, but fit. A different man. Irritable, moody, depressed, rude, nervy, perhaps; but the lungs are fine."

Possibly.

>.> Why??

To defend what I think is right! *Raises glass a bit, drinks a bit and then refills it...* xd
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:32 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

(your doing it again XD)

(me too XD)
what i`m not done yet not nearly done .... this fight is pay back for all those debt he has made me pay over all those 4 years so i`m put every thing into it *smiles *

*sighs* then no shadow fire cry oh well

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:33 pm

Tyki Miku
Tyki Miku
Tyki Miku

Possibly.

>.> Why??

To defend what I think is right! *Raises glass a bit, drinks a bit and then refills it...* xd
Well think about it. I'm still a child and your not. So we have different thinking.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:34 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

(your doing it again XD)

(me too XD)

-looks around- Did someone say my last name??

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:34 pm

Tyki Miku
Tyki Miku
Tyki Miku

Possibly.

>.> Why??

Well think about it. I'm still a child and your not. So we have different thinking.
True true. Just don't start the smoking. But 2 glasses of wine a day will literally reduce your chances of heart attack. ninja
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:36 pm

Tyki Miku
Tyki Miku
Tyki Miku

Possibly.

>.> Why??

True true. Just don't start the smoking. But 2 glasses of wine a day will literally reduce your chances of heart attack. ninja
Still not old enough. In my species years I'm 15 but in human years I'm 1500.

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:37 pm

allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

(me too XD)

( no i ment shadow fire from lord of the rings ya know from the book , and from the first movie the big shadow fire thing that they thought gandalf was dead with )
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Tyki Miku
Tyki Miku
Tyki Miku

Possibly.

>.> Why??

Then wait. A very long time. xd

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:38 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

(me too XD)

( no i ment shadow fire from lord of the rings ya know from the book , and from the first movie the big shadow fire thing that they thought gandalf was dead with )
((Me know. I just had to do it. Ella is bright but she lets her mind wonder. So small things like that would make her say something like this. lol))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:39 pm

allen walker-d gray man
allen walker-d gray man
exorcist-sama91

((Me know. I just had to do it. Ella is bright but she lets her mind wonder. So small things like that would make her say something like this. lol))
( lol alright XD *hugs* )

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Tyki Miku
Tyki Miku
Tyki Miku

Then wait. A very long time. xd
I would have to wait another 600 years.
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games