Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:17 pm
bedsick
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape
my mom bought me a rice cooker and i used it for the first time today. the rice came out BEAUTIFUL.i am going to eat rice for every single meal no one can stop me.

i bought a rice cooker this week and this is exactly how i feel now

what kind did you get??? i wanted to buy myself a tiger brand rice cooker that had flowers and s**t all over it but my mom got me a lil red aroma one.

i got an aroma one that's a rice cooker AND HAS A STEAM TRAY so i can steam s**t while i cook rice and it was like 18 bucks at target. i was in the mood to buy myself s**t i wanted so i went for it. it came with a measuring cup and rice scooper too hehe i feel so official!!

@jayce come to my house bro

UHHHHH WE HAVE THE SAME RICE COOKER OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHhhh

@jayce: dude rice cookers are MAD inexpensive you can prob go out right now (or tomorrow) and hook yourself up with one and be good for a lifetime  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:18 pm
breakfast lunch and dinner is going to be short grain rice with a raw egg and soy sauce it is sssoooo ggoooddddddd  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:20 pm
meeks we are rice cooker soul bros~*~*~*~*~*~

also ugh i cant wait to get home from work and eat riceballs amd rice and donburi and everything rice aaaa  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:24 pm
!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN MAKE ONIGIRI............................

OH MY GOD.

WE CAN MAKE RICE BALLS WITH WHATEVER WE WANT INSIDE  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:24 pm
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape
bedsick
meekstape
my mom bought me a rice cooker and i used it for the first time today. the rice came out BEAUTIFUL.i am going to eat rice for every single meal no one can stop me.

i bought a rice cooker this week and this is exactly how i feel now

what kind did you get??? i wanted to buy myself a tiger brand rice cooker that had flowers and s**t all over it but my mom got me a lil red aroma one.

i got an aroma one that's a rice cooker AND HAS A STEAM TRAY so i can steam s**t while i cook rice and it was like 18 bucks at target. i was in the mood to buy myself s**t i wanted so i went for it. it came with a measuring cup and rice scooper too hehe i feel so official!!

@jayce come to my house bro

UHHHHH WE HAVE THE SAME RICE COOKER OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHhhh

@jayce: dude rice cookers are MAD inexpensive you can prob go out right now (or tomorrow) and hook yourself up with one and be good for a lifetime

It's finding them that is the problem.

Every time I go to Target, Kmart, Walmart, ETC they are always sold out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:27 pm
MY JAPANESE ANIME OTAKU LIFESTYLE IS JUST BEGINNING.................................................................

@jayce: ahhhh nooo baby ; ; you can always try amazon if there are never any around you. you'll have to wait a couple of days but it's worth it! but that so messed up that they're usually sold out.  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:31 pm
meekstape
MY JAPANESE ANIME OTAKU LIFESTYLE IS JUST BEGINNING.................................................................

@jayce: ahhhh nooo baby ; ; you can always try amazon if there are never any around you. you'll have to wait a couple of days but it's worth it! but that so messed up that they're usually sold out.

I live in an area of rice lovers I guess, too bad I am one too. crying

I will be trying amazon. . .maybe ebay? but Amazon seems safer somehow to order from. The one you guys have is a good one I'm assuming?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:38 pm
ALL HAIL THE SIMPLE ONIGIRI AND OUR OTAKU WAYS  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:41 pm
bedsick

*also makes southwestern rice dishes too* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:42 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
meekstape

I will be trying amazon. . .maybe ebay? but Amazon seems safer somehow to order from. The one you guys have is a good one I'm assuming?

oh yeah i lllooovvvveeee it. mine is a 6 cup rice cooker, so it's tiny and really, if it's just you, you dont need anything bigger. AND it has a steamer that comes with it so while you're cooking rice you can steam some veggies and s**t!!

http://www.amazon.com/Aroma-Arc-743-1Ngr-6-Cup-Cooker-Steamer/dp/B0057XGM5W/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1327109992&sr=8-6 this is the exact one i have, and it comes with everything. the little cup measure, the rice paddle, the steamer and stuff. everything!

you can even make chili and stuff in the rice cooker, it has instructions in the box for cooking times and everything it's a SUPER GREAT investment  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:43 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick

*also makes southwestern rice dishes too* sweatdrop

hey hey i am totally up for southwestern/mexican food too dont get me wrong bro  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:45 pm
meekstape
Jayce Reinhardt
meekstape

oh yeah i lllooovvvveeee it. mine is a 6 cup rice cooker, so it's tiny and really, if it's just you, you dont need anything bigger. AND it has a steamer that comes with it so while you're cooking rice you can steam some veggies and s**t!!

http://www.amazon.com/Aroma-Arc-743-1Ngr-6-Cup-Cooker-Steamer/dp/B0057XGM5W/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1327109992&sr=8-6 this is the exact one i have, and it comes with everything. the little cup measure, the rice paddle, the steamer and stuff. everything!

you can even make chili and stuff in the rice cooker, it has instructions in the box for cooking times and everything it's a SUPER GREAT investment

That was actually what I was looking at but now I feel sure enough to get it.

It's a nice color too, would pop in my green kitchen.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:50 pm
Rice cookers are wonderful and magical and the main reason why I don't eat as many horribly TV dinners as I used to. I spent my first paycheck on this and this and a bunch of others and it was the best decision I ever made kitchenwise.

MEEKS YOU CAN MIX A LITTLE CABBAGE UP IN THE COOKER WHILE IT'S COOKING AND IT TURNS THE RICE PURPLE AS ******** WHY THIS IS IN CAPS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:14 pm
Uncle Haijin
Rice cookers are wonderful and magical and the main reason why I don't eat as many horribly TV dinners as I used to. I spent my first paycheck on this and this and a bunch of others and it was the best decision I ever made kitchenwise.

MEEKS YOU CAN MIX A LITTLE CABBAGE UP IN THE COOKER WHILE IT'S COOKING AND IT TURNS THE RICE PURPLE AS ******** WHY THIS IS IN CAPS

AH YES now my rice can match my hair color This Is Perfect  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:29 pm
Mmmm....rice.

-settles for a salad and a couple breadsticks-  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games