Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:18 pm

((some one say Guinness? User Image User Image Why do you torture me so crying ))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:22 pm

FireSpark
{{ Indeed. However, the mentions of German and Vienna beer is reference to prior events. Not the Guinness itself. }
{{I was actually referring to the mention of it being an American beer... which did happen specifically.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

ThisEmptySoul
FireSpark
{{ Indeed. However, the mentions of German and Vienna beer is reference to prior events. Not the Guinness itself. }
{{I was actually referring to the mention of it being an American beer... which did happen specifically.}}

{{ Had to go back and check. Completely spaced past that line. }}
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:26 pm

{{Yep, and I know nothing about beer since I don't like it... so I'm fudging my way through. Thanks for the info, though!}}

Jessi grinned brightly at Daniel and brought one of her legs up under her so that she could turn and look at him better.

"I'm really glad you liked it! We should watch at least the first Star Wars movie sometime so you can understand the references this movie made even better. Now do you kinda see what people mean when they say they like watching some bad movies?"

Jessi_Deramis

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:33 pm

{{Beer definitely isn't the most "refreshing" of beverages. I've even tasted a German beer once, supposedly a "really good one", as stated by a German friend of my father-in-law..... and still didn't like it.}}
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Daniel smiled, but only because he couldn't think of anything else to do.

"Well, sort of. I think. Though, good and bad seems to be the ultimate of personal perspective. Surely someone may like one thing incredibly, and then someone else, may hate the same thing completely. So, really, I would consider this movie to have been a decent movie. Not a bad one."

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:46 pm

{{I was the exact same way! When I was in Germany and Vienna, they served Austrian or German beer with everything. I tried it, but I still didn't like it. I was like, okay, if I don't even like German beer, I'm definitely not a beer drinker, then.}}

Jessi beamed and nodded. "Exactly, Daniel. Like with everything else, 'bad' is a matter of perspective. Although... there are some movies that are just really bad, and hardly anyone would disagree with that description for a particular movie. I can only think of a few off the bat, like 'Twilight', 'Home Alone 4', 'Catwoman', 'Gigli'... movies like those are almost universally considered 'bad' by people of our generation."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:49 pm

Daniel suddenly raised a finger towards Jessi, a quirky grin appearing on his face.

"Ah, but there you have it. Of your generation. Maybe people from a previous generation, or even from a future generation, would find the movies more entertaining."

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:52 pm

damecharlie
dame nods, 3nodding chin resting on her palm and elbow on the door, "I would definitely consider that. 3nodding But I don't want to bring life into this world. A child deserves a lot more than I can give." She continues to stare out the window.

I think you're underestimating yourself. But anyway, you can give a lot to a child that doesn't have anybody.

*completely changes the subject* Can I have some pizza?

((Yes, that is a sketch of Amy. Not the best, but it was really just a sketch that I decided to color.))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:09 pm

{{Cool! biggrin And the exclusion of Amy was just a mistake, so... yay! Just saying that for the others that were confused, too. smile Phew for Amy and Kits. lol.}}

Jessi arched an eyebrow at Daniel for a moment and then smirked. She suddenly picked up a nearby pillow and nailed Daniel in the head with it. She laughed and tried to speak around her laughter.

"And THAT, my dear Daniel, is another tradition people like!"

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Daniel froze, another confused look on his face. The pillow hadn't hurt in the slightest, though it had certainly caught him by surprise. It had definitely seemed to entertain Jessi enough, as her laughter would indicate. Though for some reason, he found her claim, uncertain.

"I, uh, how is hitting someone with a pillow, tradition? And tradition to what?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:29 pm

{{Daniel is too cute. lol. And I'm going to be heading home! Be back in about 20 minutes. biggrin }}

Jessi smiled and placed one of her hands on Daniel's shoulder. "Hitting someone with a pillow can be fun. It doesn't hurt, and it can just be fun, as long as people don't get carried away and start hitting hard. And it can be tradition to do that when you're watching a movie and just having a good time, especially if someone says something cute or dorky."

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Daniel processed the information and by the look on his face appeared to understand. He leaned forward and set his empty plate on the coffee table.

"Ah. I see. So I said something dorky. Well, I hope that fair play and returning in kind is smiled upon in such tradition."

Without warning, Daniel's other hand shot back behind him, then whirled past Jessi's head, a smaller throw pillow catching Jessi in the side of the head as it went by.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:14 pm

"It's most definitely..."

Before Jessi could finish her statement, Daniel had nailed her in the head with a pillow. She looked back at him with a shocked looked on her face. Then, the shock gave way to a huge grin and she started hitting Daniel with her pillow again, consecutively.

"Oh it's on now, Daniel!"

She started laughing as she hit Daniel with her pillow.

Jessi_Deramis

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games