Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3514 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:52 pm

User Image woh! are you sure?....
Did she admit to this?
I'm not supposed to say anything but....

*whispers to Psyzapp*
Ayami kinda has that no men celibate thing going on....
she doesn't usually give MEN then time of day...
if you catch my drift...

you know whole purity thing...
even though I sorta well...
that's another paradox to deal with to deal with...
Plus she's sorta infatuated with someone else... User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Anyway, there was this high council of vampires he belongs to and I don't know why, but they wanted him dead. They found out he was here and they were coming for him. He left for a while to try to get them off his trail and away from us, but he got word they were coming and they were gonna use you and Ayami as bait to get to him. He says they would have tortured all of us, so he left to protect us and that is why he did what he did to you and Ayami, so that you wouldn't have a connection with him anymore.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:57 pm

User Image At least I thought that's how Black got that halo. Because Ayami had her way with thim. *Sits there a bit perplexed.* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:58 pm

*sits and ponders*
Give me a minute.....

((be back in about 30 mins User Image))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:03 pm

*Sees Leko is in deep thought.* User Image Um……Leko, I'm gonna let you ponder this and I can talk more later. I have to get downstairs for a bit. I'll be back later tonight. I need to call my Mother and tell her my news. heart *She's unsure if Leko heard her or not, but she will be back later and they can talk more then. She puts her cup in the sink, goes into her office, does the security measures, walks down the corridor admiring her engagement ring, unlocks the door to her chambers and enters closing the door behind her.*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:26 pm

"You shouldn't think so hard love, it'll ruin your day." Raz's voice came from behind, her arms wrapped around Leko and she was pulled back into a waiting bossum. Raz looked down with an amused expression, as usual. "Good even Ragamuffin."
Raz bent over and kissed Leko's forehead. "So what's happening around here today?"

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:41 pm

*as Raz pulled her back the wine she was nursing poured down her throat unexpectedly User Image and she tried to move the bottle but Raz's face coming into view confused her arm direction and she tipped it even further back nearly suffocating on it. after Raz kissed her forehead Leko sat up pulling the bottle away and gasping for breath *
Holy hell!
That was crazy!
Talk about drowning yourself in pleasures...

*looks at the bottle noting it's mostly empty now*
I dunno, not much.
*Shrugs then coughs up a bit of wine that got trapped in the lung*
That wasn't the right place for it....
What about with you?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:53 pm

((Oh! Is that princess-statue still in here? I missed a bunch of pages. sweatdrop ))

*Walks in glancing around nervously and heads to the bar where she pours herself a glass of soda water adding a splash of cranberry juice*

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:59 pm

(( rofl no she turned back awhile ago rofl ))
*As she sneaks by Saber catches her eye*
Saber! So glad you're around!
Also happy to see you are getting water and a drink here instead of garden hoses.... User Image
Come meet Raz.
She a new person round these parts.
That's true right? Or just new to the bar? User Image
I actually know very little about you....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:01 pm

"Whats the matter, Muffin?" Raz cooed with a sickly sweet voice. "By the sounds of it, your not happy to see me."
Raz playfully pouted for a few momentes before her face became slightly more stoic. "Nothing all that much was happening... and my ears started burning... which meant someone was talking about me behind my back... that wouldn't have happened to be be you now, would it?"
She stared coldly at Leko for a few moments before her face became a warm smile again.
"Just kidding." She let Leko back up so she wasn't drowning in scotch anymore. She didn't even notice the other girl come in, she was just too quiet, her presences too suppressed. "So, has our Mistress Psy come back yet or is she still out at the big house?"

Edit: Raz turned around and noticed the new girl now that she was pointed out. "Oh, hey... I didn't see you there, I'm Raz, pleasure to meet you."
She then turned back to Leko and quirked an eyebrow, she gave a bit of a smile. "Well thats because you never ask any questions, really... and you don't seem to be all that good at picking up subtle clues either. I'm newer to these parts, but I've been around for quiet some time, actually. I've just never came to this part of town before."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:07 pm

*grins cynically at Raz*
But of course I was talking about you.
And don't tease - I know you like it that way wink
Psyzapp has returned with a ridiculously large black diamond engagement ring. She's pretty my oozing love and good cheer rolleyes
Also nearly blinded me with those regular diamond accents stressed
SABER! come here.
She's shy User Image
as for picking up hints I often forget everything from the day....
heavy drinker and all. wink
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:18 pm

((Lol, I bet Razz told me that too and I just forgot. XD ))

*Relieved to see the statue of princess is gone she straitens up a bit and turns as she hears leko call out*
Ah! leko! ^^ I was so busy looking out for pri-*shudders* I didn't see you. ^^;
*giggles as she picks up her drink and walks over to leko's table waving shyly at the new girl*
Hello...
Oh but it's been awhile since I've had to drink out of a garden hose! I found a place to live. 3nodding I think someone must have found out that I had snuck-err-moved in though because I woke up in a different bed than usual. sweatdrop

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:23 pm

User Image moved in where?
Saber you're like a little deer that gets lost in the forest stressed
what have you gotten yourself into now?User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Raz moved behind the bar and made herself a Grateful Dead again, she was really actually becoming partal to that drink. It was just... yum... in her opinion. Once she was done she placed the mixer back into the sink and took her seat beside Leko, interested in this little bit of gossip.
"Really? I didn't even know she was seeing someone, who is this lucky man or woman that has captured our lovely young Mistress with a golden ring?"
The girl then suddenly seemed to come out of her shell without much prompting and from the encouragement of Leko's voice. Raz sat back at one point. She took in the conversation with silent interest. Trying to learn about this girl with more than just introduction, but with body language and subtle movements when things were asked. Leko being noisy too was a big help.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:36 pm

*pulls a chair out from the next table and sits down*
Well, I lost my hand and was at the clinic all the time anyhow and there was an empty room. It didn't seem like a normal patient room and it was so dusty I didn't think anyone was using it so...I sort of *glances around* snuck in. But I woke up in a different room...at first I was thinking someone moved me but *shrugs* maybe I was sleep walking, I think I was asleep for a really long time.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3514 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games