Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 3516 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Thank you, Ryzan. 4laugh

*ears twitch* You're looking for a job, Draa? We might be able to find something for you at Aqua Springs if you're interested. You'd have to find some way to let us know if you turn back into a grunny, though, so we could cover your shift.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:00 pm

-crosses her arms, cocking an attitude- Can if I do a system sweep and take the computer. -bats her eyelashes sweetly- 4laugh

stressed It is not a strip club! -she grins widely- biggrin I'm a go-go dancer! I dance in a suspended gilded cage and everything! ^_^ -gets excited-

Ya'll wanna go? xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Gi ussta...

Please do take care not to overwork yourself, fair dame. I assure you that if need be, I can take care of Draa's expenses.
*narrows his eyes slightly while looking at Draa* ... not that I should have to take care of such expenses all the time.

*snuffs out his clove and puts the unsmoked portion back into his cigarette case*
I certainly should get out more sweatdrop I will be happy to join you, though I do not think I would be of the best company sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 pm

*eye twitch* No offense to you or anything Kits, but I'd prefer to stay as far away as possible from that unicorn pony thing of Amy's... especially if I might turn into a grunny again stressed

*makes a mental note to try to hide dame's computer when he gets back to the apartment*
It's not a strip club!? gonk Lame stare Though... I guess watching you dance in a cage isn't a complete waste of time. I'm up for it. twisted

*grabs his steamer, which has cooled down a bit by now and starts lapping it up as quickly as he can.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:16 pm

*shrugs* All right. It's just an option. Thistle's usually really well behaved and mostly stays in the pet area there, though.

*giggles as Draa laps up his steamer* Draa, you're not a grunny right now. Wouldn't it be easier to just drink it?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:17 pm

-grins at Ryzan- I think you would make wonderful company, Ryzan! Hey Draa, since the night club is only open at, well night, maybe you could think about working there once you get your little problem fixed. -eyes him-

They are looking for male dancers. And if you don't wanna be a dancer, you could always be a bartender or something. wink Their men go shirtless there with little bowties on. -giggles-

Not a strip club? -boinks Draa on the back of the head- Why the hell would I take a stripping gig? rolleyes -shakes head and picks up things- Well, shall we go? Um...we won't all fit in one cab... sweatdrop and its about twenty minutes away from here...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:23 pm

*looks at Kits a bit confused at first*
But I -am- drinking it... *as his tongue hits the milk again, he suddenly realizes what he's doing* Dammit stressed

*grabs a napkin and wipes his mouth, then drinks down his steamer, placing the empty cup in the sink afterward*
Unless it's ballroom dancing, I'm afraid I won't quite fit the bill for a dancer... *coughs, face flushing slightly* ... I mean... not that I took ballroom dancing or anything ninja sweatdrop

*quickly moves on to the next subject*
We can just take two cabs then... or one of you ladies can sit in my lap twisted
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Mmm -looks at Draa amused- I'm sure you'd like that, wouldn't you? wink I'm sure there are some of the other female dancers who can ballroom dance. You could probably make a gig out of it if you can perfect it where ya'll dance on the bar or something. 3nodding They have waiters and stuff on some nights with small appetizer type things, and of course bringing out the drinks. I also think they just have some people to stand around and look pretty... confused

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Well, technically, you didn't, Tes did, right? *covers her mouth, trying not to laugh*

I think I'll pass on sitting on anybody's lap... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:27 pm

*blushes when dame says the men at the club go shirtless* redface Gi ussta~ How bronretla redface

Forgive my ignorance, jhal... what is a "cab"? sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:32 pm

-giggles- A taxicab, Ryzan. They are typically yellow vehicles that take people places for a fare. biggrin I've got the cab company on speed dial...but I already called for one to pick me up about now...Ryzan could always sit on your lap, Draa. twisted

-facepalms- Or one of us could sit up front with the driver. rolleyes I am such an idiot. -goes to the front of MW to look out for the cab-
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:37 pm

I could definitely stand around and look pretty ninja

*gets a slight eye twitch at Kits' hiding her amusement at his ballroom dancing*
Well... it -was- Tes that took classes, not me... so I can't really be blamed for knowing it... stare Although... ninja ... there are times in which it drives the ladies wild to see a man that knows how to dance ninja twisted

*cringes slightly at the mention of Ryzan sitting in his lap before following dame out*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:39 pm

I never said it was a bad thing. The look on your face was funny, though. *follows Dame and Draa out*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:40 pm

-winks and stage whispers as the cab pulls up- It'd drive me mad if you suddenly pulled me into the waltz or tango or something wink -dame opens the front passenger door and asks if it's okay if one of them rides up front since there are four passengers. The driver agrees and dame slips in the front , placing her props by her feet. They speed away-

((...to EE biggrin ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:43 pm

*gets a slight smile, remembering how he took those same classes with Tes whee , then silently follows the group outside and into the vehicle*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 3516 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games