Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 pm
"Yes, we did...but I wanted to talk to you about something else." she answered as she put down her book and folded her hands along the edge of the chair. Her blue eyes were just as striking on her as they appeared on Akihiko. And once she locked on her target, there was no way they'd ever let go.

"I'll not gently steer around the real point so you'll have to cope with my American directness. I want to know your real intentions with my Nephew. And Yes, you can tell me many things about your injuries and how it made you do things. But you've not been exactly good to Ruki prior to that and we both know it." Her voice was cool as she spoke. The fire that blazed within her could be stoked at a moments notice but she obviously controlled the flame.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He'd known this was coming... hell he'd predicted it the night before.
Didn't mean the man wasn't dreading having this conversation.
After all, his intentions for Izzy should have been a private matter between the two of them... right?

Standing there, feeling more like a kid about to be scolded than an adult vying for the love of his life, Narcissus could held crossing his arms over his chest, adjusting his stance so that he leaned on one leg more than the other.

Relaxed but guarded...

"I'd rather the directness than pleasantries." Akihiko replied calmly. "My intentions with your nephew are plain and simple. I love him. He loves me. I don't want to go anywhere without him by my side, and I want him involved in every aspect of my life, including my music. I intend to support his dreams in return because it's the very least I can do for him." those sharp blue eyes narrowed ever so slightly. "I chalk a lot of my behavior up to injuries yes, and if you had known me after Izzy took me in off the street and before the Charity Concert wherein I collapsed, you might have seen that your nephew and I were growing closer step by step."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:48 pm
She watched his arms...she watched all of him. Taking in all the little signals as she saw them. "Love is easily said but not always easily done. While I've not seen those days where Ruki took you off the street and let you stay in his home, I've heard about many of the tragedies around it. That wasn't an easy time either for him."

Tilting her head she sighed, "While you say you close to him, I've yet to see true responsibility out of you. Beyond your music, your track record is miserable. My Nephew is a good man and I want him to share his life with someone. He shouldn't be working all the time on his career to fill in life.

"I don't think he should have taken you back so easily, I think he should have let you cool your jets for a month and see if you still felt the same way then. But, my nephew can make his own choices. He chose to be with you. And I respect his decision even if I don't care for it right now." With that she stood and picked up a glass of ice tea and walked over to look out a window close. She sipped on the glass before turning.

"However, I will tell you upfront between You and Me because it has not been given to the public. Ruki, will inherit MeKA when the time is right. I'm sure he's not discussed this with you because it is something that was arranged years ago when he started showing promise in the business."

Crystal looked Akihiko over with her blue eyes as a hand strayed to her hip, "Since Rukuro and I won't be having any children and Ruki has been disowned by his parents, we feel he is the best choice for MeKA's future. Thus, his happiness is of great importance to me. Your reputation, your irresponsibility, your...thoughtlessness can affect him and his future."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:02 pm

"You act as if I don't realize that?" Akihiko replied, a bit taken aback by her words.

Certainly the news that Izzy was going to inherit the American company was shocking, and the musician couldn't help but wonder why the couple hadn't had any children to begin with, but it wasn't something unexpected.

Izzy was, after all, a terrific businessman...

"Besides, he's already signed the contract to work for Ohayou again." the young Koyasu replied, though there wasn't any boast in his tone.
After all... Izzy was sacrificing a lot to be his manager once more...

But he couldn't tell Crystal that.
Hell, she'd probably kick him out of her house.

"Maybe he should have waited, but my feelings wouldn't have changed." those blue eyes narrowed, calculating, but not cold as they normally would have been. "If you need confirmation of that, there's a demo disc in Izzy's room. I'm certain you'd find the lyrics interesting, not to mention the cover and jacket itself. Maybe that can explain my feelings better than any words I might say right now." sighing, the musician shook his head, just standing there for a long moment.

"My reputation is that of a narcissistic playboy, and I've been hiding behind that reputation for years. I'm known for being a bad boy, flirting with anything that moves, a temper that easily flies off the handle, and for having an ego the size of Antarctica with a frigidly cold side to match." Akihiko smirked slightly, "But Izzy still loves me despite that outward appearance..." his blue eyes focused on the woman once more. "Which is why I won't leave him. He loves me, he dug beneath Narcissus to find me, Akihiko. And because he cares for both myself and my persona, because he'll stand up to me and tell me I'm a ******** moron if I do something stupid, and because he won't let me get away with anything he personally doesn't approve of... well... it just shows me that he's taken a greater interest in me than anyone ever has."

Narcissus put his hands on his hips. "And that warrants my fully devotion and loyalty any day of the week, Ishi-san."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:33 pm
"Mm...Yes, I know. the papers are on the coffee table." she answered then continued thoughtfully, "Although, I don't know why he chose to sign them even if the contract is well written. It's not like he needed to worry about income...the offers he's receiving will far outstrip that salary."

"I'll listen to the demo, Koyasu-san. And I won't say that will change my mind about you. I'm not sure what he sees in you yet. Only time and your choices in the future can show me the person you say you are. I want to know one day what he's worked so hard for." She paused for a moment and set her glass down on the table, " I love my Nephew. He's the closest thing I'll have to a Son so I'm as protective as a Mother. So I'll let you know now that this 'mother' wants her son to have good partner in his life, not in words but in deeds. I don't want him to regret his decisions later."

After she set down the tea, she picked up the book and put it in the shelf close by. "Beyond that, Rukuro and I have decided that you are welcome in our family home here. So if you're traveling alone in LA or with Ruki, you are welcome to stay here. Sometimes being away from a hotel is a good thing."

Then she turned and moved a little closer to Akihiko and said with a kinder voice, "We would like to get to know you better, Koyasu-san. Even if I am skeptical of things as they are right now, I would like to think that Rukuro and I raised a rebellious boy into an intelligent man and that he made a good choice even if I cannot see what he sees yet."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Crystal's sudden kinder voice startled Akihiko and he nearly took a step back.
Nearly.

It had been a very long time since a woman had spoken to him kindly like that. Not as a courtesy or as a lover... but as someone who greatly cared about the choices that were being made.

Narcissus found himself blushing slightly, before nodding, the blush vanishing as he got a hold of himself. "Arigatou..." the young man replied, his eyes still fixed on the woman before him. "I... Ruki that is... I think he signed the contract FOR me. Not for himself. And I know this will cast even more doubt on me because you're going to be thinking that I'm not letting him follow his dreams but..." sighing, Akihiko shook his head. "That's not the case, Ishi-san. I should be touring soon. Izzy can come with me," he didn't notice that earlier he'd slipped up and said 'Ruki' instead of 'Izzy'... but hell Crystal made him just a tad bit nervous. "I want to help him, give him inspiration to write music while I'm on tour. If he's my manager, there won't be anyone wondering why he's following me around... and we can be together. It will save his reputation to not be seen as my lover, or even rumored to be. I wouldn't want that dampening his career, and he knows that I have to flirt around so rumors won't spread about him and I together. I have to act like nothing's changed in that regard, even if my flirtations are now empty words because... well..."

Suddenly, Akihiko smiled, then laughed softly, before his gaze focused on Crystal again, and there was quite a bit of mischief in his eyes.
"Your nephew has very cold toes, Ishi-san... and I did make him a promise to keep those toes very warm from now on. I don't go back on my promises... neither does Ruki."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:53 pm
No, she didn't really like the fact that Ruki had signed a contract for Akihiko even if she understood everything that was said afterwards. It felt a little like Koyasu Aki was being rather manipulative...again. Oh she had know Koyasu-san's grandfather for several years. A very shrewd business man that knew how to negotiate better than most men. And while his demeanor was kind on the outside, she had been in group meeting with the man along with other peers. He wasn't an opponent to be trifled with. Fortunately, when Ruki needed help in Japan she was able to call in a favor with the man. But was careful not to borrow any more than she could pay for so to speak.

The younger man before her, didn't seem to have Aki's depth of thinking yet. But certain qualities were similar, although she doubted that this boy could handle Ohayou or the other Label leaders. He was just too green. However, Ruki on the other hand, she knew when the time came, he'd be ready. He'd learned much from Indie...and Ohayou. He still had plenty of time to learn more since she and Rukuro were both healthy right now.

"Yes, I do have my doubts." she answered finally with any gloss to her words, "So prove me wrong with what you do."

But then, Koyasu-san said something that completely took her off guard and suddenly she was...laughing. "Cold toes? He gets that from his Uncle. And you best keep those toes warm, because he's not crawling into bed with us. Now get downstairs before breakfast gets cold and Shou-san eats all the waffles."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:03 pm

That mischievous smile didn't leave Akihiko's face. Oh he knew Crystal was a woman who was bound to speak her mind, knew she was protective of Izzy, and she wasn't going to let her nephew, her eventual heir, get torn asunder again.
The young Koyasu wasn't going to make the same mistakes as before. Izzy was his, and as greedy and selfish as that sounded, Narcissus didn't give up what is his.
It was true of Ohayou... and it was now true of his lover.

"Waffles, ne? Long as Ruki didn't make them, I think we're alright. By the way, in case you were wondering..." his blue eyes shifted a tiny bit, remembering an earlier conversation with Izzy. "The present your nephew got last night was a Kindle filled with cook books... courtesy of Shou-san." his smirk turned into a smile, though the emotions behind it never changed.

Turning, Akihiko left the study and headed downstairs toward the kitchen.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:09 pm
"No...Ruki didn't cook. Thankfully or I'd be calling the fire department again. He is only allowed to use the Microwave without supervision." She didn't really want to mention the time that Ruki almost burned down the house trying to make fried chicken. Of course, Crystal couldn't cook well either so it was as if she and he had one bonding point that revolved around food. Both knew the value of a good TV dinner.

"Cook books!" she continued laughing because she wasn't even sure if Ruki could manage cooking eggs. He could barely make his own toast. She let Koyasu-kun go down stairs and she finally went to get started on her own morning routine.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:18 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Two peas in a pod...

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Shou hovered over the waffles on his plate and like Izzy had drowned them in fresh maple syrup and powdered sugar. His head was still pounding but Izzy had given him some asprin. So he sipped that down with some fresh squeezed OJ. Off to the side there were scrambled eggs and corned beef hash. Once the superstar had eaten a few more bites, he leaned his head on the table and started eating that way. The table was cool on his aching head.

"Awh Shou-san, you going to be ok?" asked Izzy as he poked another waffle bite into his mouth.

"I never want to see another Rum Ball in my life." answered Shou with a grown.

"You shouldn't have eaten so many of them." giggled Izzy as he reached over and cut up more pieces of waffles for Shou to eat. "Ok open wide." he said and placed a waffle bite into Shou's mouth. "You look really pathetic. Are you sure we're going to get any work done today?"

"We will. I've never missed a show...I certainly won't...ugh...miss this." He covered his eyes when the sunlight peeked in through a shade and stung his eyes.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:26 pm

"Pathetic... Miserable... Downright ridiculous..." Akihiko gave different adjectives for the way that the musician felt as he walked into the kitchen.
He stopped behind Shou and put his arms around the blond in a semi-hug. "At least you're sober now. Did the trash can come in handy?" he asked with a smirk before leaving the man alone and going to get a plate of waffles for himself.

Akihiko ended up with one waffle and a bit of eggs, but didn't drown his in syrup. He sat down at the table beside Izzy, watching as his lover tried to get the blond vocalist to eat.

"I don't blame you for not being hungry. You ate all my Taco Bell leftovers last night after all." the young Koyasu spoke, cutting his waffle into bite-sized pieces. "And drank my coffee... speaking of which..." standing again, the musician grabbed a cup of java then came back to sit down.

He wasn't big on overly sweet things, juices included, and so was content with the coffee and lightly syruped waffle as opposed to the breakfasts of the other two men.
"You just have to focus enough to play the guitar, ne? Least it should be a bit easier than singing... though we do need to do something about your headache..." Narcissus pondered the situation, but really didn't know what to do for him. "Sunglasses indoors maybe?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:16 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Two peas in a pod...

"Uuhhhh..." Shou moaned as he was hugged, "I'm sober but I don't want to be. And...mm...ah..yes...I scrubbed the trash can this morning. I think that nachos are not the best thing...to feed a drunk man."

Izzy's face pinched when he heard what Shou said, "Ewh...Akihiko! You fed him Taco Bell when he was drunk!? Awh poor Shou-san. Kawaiisou!"

Shou barely opened his mouth and Izzy pushed the waffle in. He slowly chewed it and swallowed realizing that the syrup made it easier on his throat. "Yes, just guitar...and back up vocals." he muttered as he watched Izzy prepare another bite on his fork. This time he wasn't so against eating it.

"Well...mm..you'll be alright Shou-san. The studio can be pretty dark until you start feeling better." said Izzy as he tucked another waffle bite between Shou's lips.

"Sunglasses...I'll need them today. And since we're running late, we have to avoid Ishihara You. Or he'll be dragging my butt on the last flight tonight." Shou sighed while feeling like a truck had run over his head. "He doesn't know where your family lives does he Lucky?"

"I don't think so. I didn't tell him and well...I don't know who might have." Izzy answered as he finally got his own bite of Waffle, "Yummy!! So good!"

"Akihiko...are you going to come with us to the studio...or will you be staying here?" Izzy asked as he started preparing another bite for Shou's mouth.

Shou glanced over at Akihiko and said, "I didn't have a chance to tell him about the idea."

"Idea?" Izzy asked quizzically as he looked over at Akihiko.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Swallowing his bite of waffles, Akihiko nodded. "Yeah um... last night I agreed to help your recording." the man spoke carefully, picking up his coffee and taking a sip.

Though he didn't look at Izzy while he continued...

"I thought it might be best for you to have a five song single. Two songs, one remix, and two karaoke tracks. Of course the one you sang at the um party would be the first track... a Japanese version as the remix, or vice versa... and the song of mine that you performed at the club as your other."

Still not looking at Izzy, mainly because the entire subject made him personally uneasy, Narcissus continued. "I agreed to play flute for the second track, and to let you have the rights to cover the song."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:01 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"You did?" Izzy questioned not really believing that he would have agreed to do so. For a moment, he had been hopeful that maybe Akihiko was...at least accepting his new work. But then, he realized that Akihiko couldn't...look at him. So the hope was short live as Izzy looked down at his half eaten waffle and forked it for a moment while Akihiko finished talking.

"It's an interesting idea. Business wise...I can see it would be a great idea. But I don't want to make you any more uncomfortable than you already are. The rights are enough. I can find someone else play the flute for the piece if...I put it on the single. Mm..and if you'd rather stay here while Shou and I are at the studio that's ok too. I know you don't want anything to do with my song so....let's just do things that way. I'm sure you've a lot on your mind already." said Izzy with his eyes never leaving Akihiko even as he cut another bite of his waffle. At least, he wasn't ashamed of his song even if he felt kind of uncomfortable with Akihiko's inability to look at him right now. Izzy was sure that the man didn't like the reminder but there was a time he felt like that. He wouldn't back down from creating the single but he could minimize Akihiko's involvement.

"It will alright. Shou and I will manage." Izzy said as he reached over and gently caressed Akihiko's shoulder. "You can take a few hours to see the sites around LA. I'm sure my Aunt would give you a limo with driver for the day. You could go shopping...and just take it easy."

Shou didn't say anything because it was up to them to sort this out. Although...he did watch Izzy's fork hoping that the man would feed him another bite soon so he didn't have lift his head up.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Oddly enough, Akihiko shook his head, "As much as you know how uncomfortable the first song makes me, I think, given the time allotted, it would be best if you'd accept my offer. I just..." blue eyes focused on Izzy and the man paused. "How about you call me when you're ready to record the second track then? That way I can still play for you and you can get everything laid out. But no names." the man smiled, leaning over and touching his forehead to Izzy's. "As I told Shou-san, as far as the world's concerned, that flute just came out of nowhere and played itself. I want to help you, Ruki... really."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games